October 2020's donation goal has been met. Thank you for your support!
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for October 2020

So far, approximately $400.00 has been raised out of our target of $400.00. We're about 100% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 October!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

This place used to be fun.

undoReturn
bench-sunset-michael-poe.jpg (144.0KiB, 900x600) save_alt

We be wildin' on each other. Actual discussions, dumb artists, and plenty of roasting. The good old days.
>>359
Crackhead Chronicles: The Wrath of Miss Phase/other highlights:
>>32245 >>34437 >>36245 >>37823 >>31799 >>36720 >>35483 >>32858 >>36111 >>34710 >>45863 >>43139 >>50577
The debut of smiley face:
>>33782
>>3637
>>46428
>>49112
>>38233
The last good thread:
>>29248

Those were the days.

how fat is your moms ass though

>>124315
Flat as a block of wood my guy.

If you just wanted drama and trolling, then the "DRM Artists" and "QuadrupleF" threads were pretty live too. DRM Artists drama went on for months, with all but the 1st 11 days or less being endless circular arguments, nuh-uh VS uh-uh, insane pedantics, professional point missing etc. But that thread gave rise to the infamous "RMB Fedora Boy", and probably his left hand man, "The Essay Artist".

QuadrupleF thread saw the rise of "The Legal Eagle", one of the most convincing trolls since Ali-G, but doesn't have his own TV show. Also plenty of Clown Feet related trolling & reaction images, plus a free, made on request masterpiece portrait of the King: Duke Nukem.

>>124306
hey what about me

and the Jane thread

>>124306
wow ... someone so dumb that they need a guide to places their butt can cosplay the volcano of Pompeii? ;))))
ahahahah, damn cute!

is there a way to recover the deleted green quote numbers

can we get to the bottom of this already admin might be using btc mixer lets do this while the bitchBUI is asleep

you dropped this >>102643

remember folks
any place that gets its laughs from pretending to be morons will be eventually filed by actual morons
-unknown
mark my words guys oh wait they're already here

>>124422
And JUST like that! The RMB Fedora Boy appears LOL.

>>124401
Ah, those were pretty good, those should count too. Only reason I didn't include them was that they were from this year.
>>124419
When did you get started here? I started using the site after you did more than likely, so I'm not exactly sure when you first entered the scene. But you are one of the original trolls on this site.
I didn't include the jane thread because along with the hilarious insults, there were also a lot of pedos present, so I chose not to include it.
>>124456
As you can see he showed up in a Blitzdrachin thread. Pretty sure he's either the artist themselves pretending to be someone else or a random babbling white knight.

>>124456
have you stolen a mirror somewhere? kek

>>124482
I don't understand - are you already trying to look smart or haven't started yet?

1602817468262.jpg (915.6KiB, 900x1200) save_alt

IKR, we should upload photos here to what are we currently doing. Here's me paying my respects to my grandma while showing her my shiny Gengar
>RIP in peace grandma

>>124523
And he still can't make any actual arguments.

8B404F71-9CD6-4497-A26C-FE19624987B0.jpg (216.6KiB, 1200x1025) save_alt

>>124401
Yeah I remember that too lmao, probably one of the best threads here. I was the guy who posted the duke picture, although I wasn’t the one who created that masterpiece, it’s from a comic called “douk nouk kem”. Eagle had me convinced for a long while. Afterwards we put clown hair and shit on some of cuad’s art, fun times.

>>124579
Hahahaha :D

>>124556

really? there are already several threads where you publicly signed your own stupidity and inability to operate with arguments in principle. At the cellular level, I would say. I think the arguments given there are more than enough, if you ever learn to think and perceive them. Up to this point, the only and main argument can be considered the disgusting sight that you can see in the mirror. If you have not yet thrown away this useful item in everyday life :)

>>124634
>Inability to operate with arguments in principle, at the cellular level.
-RMB Fedora Boy 2020

>>124639
Nice argument.

>>124676
Sages because he had no good counter.

>>124676
It isn't an argument. Its a quotation, but:-
>>124759

>>124759
>>124761

What's there to counter?

this place was fun till they banned the tots to only have furry fags