October 2020's donation goal has been met. Thank you for your support!
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for October 2020

So far, approximately $400.00 has been raised out of our target of $400.00. We're about 100% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 October!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

When will admin try to remove fake files?

undoReturn
file-20170629-16083-1xnit1l.jpg (37.5KiB, 496x376) save_alt

There're so many authors no longer upload works to patreon directly
and any trolls who learned that just keep spamming fake files on shared files

>>124432
the files will remove themselves once the filesystem gets corrupt enough don't worry

I think a better question is: When will he try to do anything?

>>124459
Ask yourself this : Would you do anything if your userbase is always accusing you of ripping them off?

>>124516
Only if you first ask yourself this: Why would your userbase "always" be accusing you of ripping them off?

r-retard-wojak.jpg (87.6KiB, 920x666) save_alt

>>124522
because the userbase is 99% made up of third world poorfags/neets who think that making (maybe) 200 bucks a month while risking your ass going to court over facilitating industrial scale piracy is a good deal.

>>124522
Different anon,

"Because as the months went on, their actions betray "passing negligence".

He will ban a random category then double the donation goal again.

>>124538
750 because shoestring budget that wasn't clarified about what that means and why.

>>124524
Not because of (for example) the 1BTC scandal then? That never happened I guess. The numbers & records were all falsified.

bitcoin.jpg (72.8KiB, 1050x591) save_alt

>>124629
>muh one btc.
see >>118097

>>124631
Still speculative at best though, and you can't really disprove one speculation with another.

server.jpg (155.7KiB, 960x698) save_alt

>>124637
you believe in whatever you want, but to me it's fucking tiresome that this board is chock-full of neets who have no concept of the real life costs of services and think that an "illegal" website like this with 100tb+ data downloaded per month should be able to run on a shoestring budget.
plus, yiff is getting more and more bloated by new content every day; in my somewhat "professional" opinion, $400 a month is still cheap, and probably really only covers the actual costs. it will definitely go up again. and probably sooner than later. and once admin gets booted off of cloudflare again, it's game over for good.

>>124643
How long has it been $400/month?

>>124675
IIRC this is only the 2nd month.

>>124643
By that statement, the site should be running smoothly on the "shoestring" and not be throttled at the end of each month*. More site support as well. A team, behind that.
What's left is decaying.

I'm sure most people here get that it costs a bit to run, but kemono is quite similar, albeit being in its early stages, with more options and a creator who's actually looking for devs.

Also runs non irksome ads for side revenue.
On the support page, it's "humble beginnings".

*as of recent, since the x2 multipliers, on the donation goal.

>>124643
What I am getting at is that for 400 people expect better, not little or nothing.

busy.jpg (59.7KiB, 671x226) save_alt

>>124967
>but kemono is quite similar, albeit being in its early stages
like bitchute v youtube, they are "quite similar", but incomparable really.
kemono prob has a FRACTION of the content compared to yiff. it will face the exact same problems as yiff has right now.
+ i seriously think kemono admin is careless for using a "normal" payment processor for donations. that'll bite him in the ass once the site becomes popular and will be viewed as a threat by creators.
also, pic related 5 minutes ago.

>What's left is decaying.
that's the ultimate faith of illegal download sites. no exceptions. 5 years is already a fucking miracle in my book, it has to end sooner or later.

>Also runs non irksome ads for side revenue
according to kemono admin, it generates 15 cents of income a day. do the math, it's like pissing into the ocean.

>>124968
>What I am getting at is that for 400 people expect better, not little or nothing
"people" are expecting way too fucking much then. as i said, imho 400 (barely) covers the storage&bandwidth.

i still think the only way this site could survive in the long run if it changes from the present direct download system into a private torrent tracker one (or something similar, p2p). that would also alleviate some of the legal problems, as no real content would be actually hosted on the site.

>>125046
>"people" are expecting way too fucking much then. as i said, imho 400 (barely) covers the storage&bandwidth.
>>124721
This place was working as well as it needed to before the $400/month, and before the prior donation increases.

>i still think the only way this site could survive in the long run if it changes from the present direct download system into a private torrent tracker one (or something similar, p2p). that would also alleviate some of the legal problems, as no real content would be actually hosted on the site.
How long do you think we've been around?

>>125080
>This place was working as well as it needed to before the $400/month, and before the prior donation increases.
which part of increasing STORAGE and BANDWIDTH do you not understand?

>>125094
Why are you so jaded? It's an internet forum, calm your ass down. Picking apart people's sentences and shit, then insulting then, isn't going to make them agree with you.

>>125094
What part of "This place was working as well as it needed to before the $400/month, and before the prior donation increases" did you not understand?

File