October 2020's donation goal has been met. Thank you for your support!
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for October 2020

So far, approximately $400.00 has been raised out of our target of $400.00. We're about 100% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 October!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

@ form of therapy fans

undoReturn
Ej0ZIeCXYAYkWUo.jpg (68.5KiB, 750x704) save_alt

tried posting this in shared files but it didnt work so im making a thread

yo i noticed im not the only one requesting updates for form of therapy.
so if you guys wanna make a groupchat on twitter/join a discord server i made or smthn we should,
just so if one of us gets access to their content so we can share it ?? idk

(also in case this site goes down permanently, because nothing gets updated on kemono.party either)

9719029b3193ab351f8fe42a7e10b5e6.jpg (9.4KiB, 235x238) save_alt

waits ...........

good idea........... now where is this gc........

i'm in. honestly the only reason why i don't pay for their content is bc i'm still 17 and i can't have a paypal account/credit card yet

when y'all decide let me know so i can share my @

>>125043
same i really would support them if i could but am a minor who doesn’t have a paypal.
also i didn’t need expect people to reply lol would y’all prefer a groupchat on twt or discord server?

both are fine for me. my twt acc is @woongyibo

(im op)
my twt is @szndracore btw and ill dm you now !

hey guys so u h where??

my twt is @hacuuves

>>125585
i couldn’t find your user, you may have typed it wrong? trying dming me tho

my bad its @hachuuves

>>125735
ohh mkay

whos posting contents?

>>125957
we don’t know so far

you guys have to find someone

;-;

How is it going the gc and twt thing? Does anybody has any new content to share so far?
I would love to support him but I mostly only go for the seventeen reactions. $10 a month is a lot in my currency for only 2-4 videos a month.
Been waiting for going seventeen updates for months.

>>127718
we havent gotten any recent content but i only managed to get their going seventeen ep 3 and 4 reactions from someone on twitter, and i dont think they would send me any more links but here:

gose 3 reaction - https://player.vimeo.com/video/462872443
gose 4 reaction - https://player.vimeo.com/video/460442504

but same im mainly here for seventeen and ateez :/

Add me too
@_Greg_Egg_

>>127731
thanks alot. means alot.
been waiting for sth for a while.

File