August 2020 donation progress: $0.00/$250 (0%). Click to learn more...
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for August 2020

So far, approximately $0.00 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 0% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 August!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

Hey cucks

undoReturn
tenor.png (127.7KiB, 480x480) save_alt

Is it a wise move to tell other people on other websites about yiff?. Because currently not a lot of ppl know about it and we need other patreon subs to be aware of this site in the first place for them to upload the stuff they have access to.

Also, fuck all the furry stuff on this site, it's a waste of space, I'm not interested in it not one bit.

Please pretend I changed the subject of this thread in a way that was smooth and subtle in an attempt to shamelessly request an update on a patreon I like and think needs it. Ok thanks.

https://yiff.party/950545
Missing 222 posts, last updated 3 months ago.

https://www.patreon.com/lawzilla

creators and patreon have been aware of this site for years now and they most they've managed is CUF, even after Kotaku ran a massive article advertising for the site and forexposure got more people to come find it, so at this point it seems like it can only help if you tell people

just remember that some creators and their defenders will freak out if they see it so don't do it on your main accounts or anything

hall0 cuckface

>>20676
Please pretend that you also learned what a request thread is.

>>20414

>>20707
lawl.swf

>>20675
>fuck all the furry stuff on this site, it's a waste of space, I'm not interested in it not one bit.
No one cares, cuck. This is our site and if you don't like it, fuck off. We're not here to tailor to your personal needs.

>>20675

>On a site literally named "Yiff Party"

>A site that was made BY a furry

>"why is all this furry stuff here? I don't want it :("

Do you have to wear a helmet when you go to school?

lol yeah im also not here for the furry stuff but hey its your turf so no big deal. I just like the free stuff those jews hide from us, something we can agree on? I think so.

>>21002
NAZI YPER DETECTED
what shall the spambot do___
press a key (K)ek (S)age (F)uck

It's not wise to tell anyone but at this point most people already know about the site. it has been a broken mess for several months anyways with many patreons not updating at all so not too many people care about it. Telling people and spreading the word about it is just going to make more artists switch to CUF which is countering the system which is why everyone is just relying on people to upload the patreon content from certain artists themselves.

>>21151
Thanks to Human nature, only the biggest ones are getting hits. While the majority of medium hits haven't been updated since. Even then, with many artists choosing to upload offsite, even those who scrape for YP don't work. You gotta manually upload files into shared files and the number of people who do that are basically in the 10s.

>>20675
don't just fucking drop it in some random ass board. A shit ton of artists I've followed have been activating CUF because some retard dropped yiff into the wrong place and some other retard moralfags decided they needed to be extra shitty human beings.

>baiting this hard

Yiff bed.png (2.0MiB, 1500x1000) save_alt

>mfw all these butthurt paywall artists only make my fap that much sweeter

call me when CUF artists can be scrapped with the bot, because it does not seem that difficult.

>>21157
The issue there is there's no fucking incentive to do so, If there was I bet there'd be a lot more premium content on this site

y8er95D.png (2.1MiB, 1003x2052) save_alt

As Gabe Newell once wisely said, a majority of people pirate content because it's been made difficult to access through legitimate means. Nobody likes to jump through half a dozen hoops just to find some decent wank material. On top of that, only a dipshit would pay money for digital art, and the furfag community has them in spades.

>>21393
That would depend on how said artist's art is being distributed. Still, bots ought to scrape carefully.

>>21488

The fact that this post was made by a furfag who has probably commissioned someone once in their life is really too ironic

>>21579
i would never call myself a furry and i have never made a commission

20181204_210227.jpg (441.1KiB, 800x1123) save_alt

http://viralme.me/photo195

el goblino chart.jpg (345.7KiB, 815x1840) save_alt

>>21624

Let us consult the chart.....

>>21663
Holy shit Lawl

> Is it a wise move to tell other people on other websites about yiff?
If it boosts donation and content count, hopefully more on the former

>>53866
>If it boosts donation and content count
About that....

>>53899
Yeah get me the actual data if you can because surly we need to know our userbase better.
1. What % of content is thottery
2. What % of donations are from cucks/simps
3. What % of users are cucks/simps

>>53866
So long as the ethot lovers pull their weight in donations

>>21017
F to pay respects, ethottery deserves the gas

>>54419
There was a poll sometime back about this.

>>54566
Fetch me the results then, we need this as a reflection.

>>54819
>>29619

Anime + Furry: 56% (63% if including cosplay/fursuit)
Game, software and written works: 17%
THOTs/PAWGs: 12%
Others: 8%

So thottery is only 1/8th of the whole website, and how many creators are THOTs/PAWGs again?

>>54910
*So thottery is only 1/8th of the whole website by usage

File