January 2020 donation progress: $182.48/$280 (65%). Click to learn more...
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for January 2020

So far, approximately $182.48 has been raised out of our target of $280.00. We're about 65% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 January!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

Hey supporters! Just post somewhere else!

undoReturn
D0NLWxpX0AAOneq.jpg (18.3KiB, 400x400) save_alt

From what I can gather, if you pay to get the content, then that means you can download the content right? So if you can and you have downloaded the art, just post it to e-hentai or something. That way, we have an alternative until the updater is fixed.

>>38233
not a bad idea

Any respectable image site will respect takedown requests and Do Not Post lists. Leaks won't last long on e-hentai and the like.

Try one of the slower-moving chan boards instead.

I support several artists, but I see no reason to risk my access. Moreover, all such sites are closely monitored by these artists. And nobody won their DRM convincingly enough to do it without consequences.
if you have no money - probably you have a lot of free time? try to draw by yourself.
if you're lazy, it's probably worth asking mom for more pocket money lol

Sankaku channel or just make a discord

whatever you guys make pls post It here

>>38241
Just make a board on 8ch or post it on some half dead board, 8ch global mods only take down stuff when it breaks law so copyright infringement is fine

>>38243
>I support several artists, but I see no reason to risk my access. Moreover, all such sites are closely monitored by these artists. And nobody won their DRM convincingly enough to do it without consequences.

Not every artists uses DRM, and there isn't much they could do if they post directly on their Patreon page.

>>38302
>Not every artists uses DRM, and there isn't much they could do if they post directly on their Patreon page.

in most cases this is too boring shit for me.

>>38313
Okay, but those are the kind of posts that could be shared without consequences.

I have come up with two solutions.
1. We just simply DM each other. For instance, I put my gmail account up here like so

Hey melonart supporter can we DM? Here is my email: lasersforeyes12@yahoo.com

Or
2. I create a private twitter where we can upload the images. If we need to improve then we can start from there.

>>38241
Incorrect, e-hentai posts plenty of DNP content, they just don't let it appear in search results.

>>38388
ew, twitter compression

>>38393
You do have a point. So maybe twitter is not the most viable thing, but at least we would see the content.

They could just upload the files manually in the meantime

I'd be down for a discord sharing group TBH as long as we don't go sharing everything online and draw attention to ourselves

>>38397
discord is a good idea

u18chan doesn't seem to give a damn about leaks

admin finally fix it

I'd like to see something like a Discord or a booru dedicated to sharing leaks, given how I really, really enjoy spreading content around (To the point where I'm on around a dozen private trackers.) However, getting into such a thing is difficult, to say the least.

In light of recent times, let's bring this thread back.

ehentai is not safe anymore,and will perish in few months

>>38388
That creates trade fags

>>39068
What do you mean?

tryhard.jpg (128.8KiB, 500x469) save_alt

>So if you can and you have downloaded the art, just post it to e-hentai or something. That way, we have an alternative until the updater is fixed.
This is exactly why I will never understand the point of pay-walls, of trying to control and prevent the rapid spreading of your art through the internet, a PUBLIC service. What's the grace in attempting to contain it? Why not just go for the commissions and donations ways which they are much better to support yourself? Why even upload your art to the internet in the first place if you already are aware that it will spread out around the internet fast and quick?

Pay-walling seems to be not only a greedy, but also a pretty stupid, foolish and useless method.

>>38393
>>38388
What about Mastodon?

https://8ch.net/fur/res/96331.html#97137 maybe we should consider this as an option

>>39128
Archiving everything is what I've been suggesting on this board. Nobody wants another exhentai situation.

>>39103
what they mean, if im not mistaken, is that if we have to go to specific people who are supporters of a creator we want to see the content of whats to stop those people from refusing to share anything unless you pay for it in some way such as trading them content from a creator they wanna see stuff from? a site like this works because its an open community that shares what they can but them moment you have to start dealin with people directly for the content greed will take over thus ruining the whole point of a free sharing community like this site provides

of course, artists will never guess to make themselves an anonymous e-mail and enter into such a community, it’s even possible to exchange some content a bit, to see everyone who leaks and block them all at once, and it’s enough to do one artist who can get the original samples for many other artists who find their hidden tags there. O yeah.

>>38233
These days you aren't fighting against artists, you're fighting against the companies that make millions off those artists. Patreon, paypal, stripe etc will all go after sites this stuff is re-uploaded to cause they don't get a cut of that.

What about mirroring using federated platforms or P2P?

>>40099
Paywall (patreon, gumroad, fanbox, fantia etc.) image galleries have existed on sadpanda for years.

>>42693
can u link me sadpanda's site?

>>42695
It's the top site of the anime world, do you live under a rock?

I assume the reason no one wants to make another centralized sharing point is either:
1. Lazy as fuck
2. No knowledge of how to make such a platform (and point 1)
3. Can make it but person who creates it doesn't want the heat that comes at the front door from people/groups/companies sending dmca take downs, pissed creators, copyright, ect. (which is why I assume the person who runs this site uses crypto currency so they can't be easily traced back)

>>52443
Then make it P2P then with IPFS, is that too much to ask?

Well Kemono.Party is now a thing, so be my guest.

File