July 2020 donation progress: $0.00/$250 (0%). Click to learn more...
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for July 2020

So far, approximately $0.00 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 0% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 July!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

yiff.party issues & feedback (#4)

undoReturn
dog.gif (5.4KiB, 300x300) save_alt

Please try to consolidate all bugs and creator-specific issues you find to this thread.

With a new thread I will start with an issue I came across. I'm trying to flag a post because the creator updated a post but it gives me a "Posts cannot be flagged at this time" and it's been like that for quite some time.

Can the missing media files in the json be looked at and fixed? Missing urls in the json is really bothersome.
Did make a thread earlier as casual mentions on thread #3 wasn't seen seemingly.
https://yiff.party/bbs/read/48649

Also would really love for the creator name to be at the top of the json so its easily parsed without additional steps.

remember this CTRL-F w7-890

┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in this
┃╱╱╲╲ site
╱╱╭╮╲╲ we
▔▏┗┛▕▔ believe
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
admin loves all sorts of content including /trash/
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛
everyone copy my pasta MOVE MOVE MOVE SOLDIERS

Can someone update the download link of the post: All The Comics of the artist RVAcomics? It has been outdated for many months.

https://yiff.party/patreon/326255

>>48755
This is not a new issue

For some reason I can't flag posts for updates
I keep getting "Posts cannot be flagged at this time."

53dadfc7ab3e14653a89dbbc2bd890d4b9d1b5dea3c05f1d7fe09fd17f58a253.jpg (33.1KiB, 424x320) save_alt

YOU FUCKING MORONS, the reason why flagging is not working is so that creators don't come in and flag all their stuff to be taken down. It requires a lot of moderation to go through it manually, which is out of the question and automatic deletion would be abused by said creators. This would be the literal DEATH for Yiff Party and admin wouldn't get his sweet shekels from angsty faggots like you that have such a jealous hateboner for creative people so big that they are scammed out of their money for THIS website. Just fucking deal with your losses and concentrate on those creators that don't update their posts.

I'd change the flag post error message to look like it works.

aLg8GN5_460s.jpg (23.2KiB, 460x251) save_alt

>>48987

>>49038
But how does the updater know when posts need to be updated? It's not like it tell the difference between a placeholder post and complete one.

Since this seems to be much more rare than the opposing comment: thanks for the effort you've put into this site thus far. Regardless of its state, it's still been plenty useful to me.
Now, I hate to resort to this but
>>30157 >>30326
>>30580 >>30948
>>32582 >>34320
>>34560 >>38676
>>38722 >>38980
>>40294 >>40925
>>41003 >>41351
>>42187 >>42283
>>42340 >>43837
>>43873 >>44206
>>45182 >>45823
Post update flagging back when?

For some reason it didn't occur to me to read the comments in this thread comprehensively, so I've just repeated what has been said, in more ways than one.
Still, I'd like to think there are viable solutions to any problems that arise out of it and
>>48987
is flawed anyway because it could purely just be a flag for update and let any of the people updating handle it, and keep a post's history saved.

>>49096
>Since this seems to be much more rare than the opposing comment: thanks for the effort you've put into this site thus far. Regardless of its state, it's still been plenty useful to me.
If everyone said nothing but compliments and praise, certain problems might've never gotten fixed.

>>49097
This. I also want to see a change in how Most Requested Updates are handled, since it rarely changes and we don't get a complete list (despite the number of votes immediately below the lowest ranking displayed).

Can accounts that don’t actually ever post content to Patreon get minimum priority from the update algorithm?

Please give us some way to import updated posts. Posts are stuck forever in the state at which they were imported.

No posted passwords work with vimeo videos? not sure if this is an updating issue or what.

There's a account that I follow that hasn't been updated in over a year, and I have been requesting an update for it via the request button and by asking on the thread for that long as well. Was wondering how some account get updated almost everyday while other take much much longer?

>>49304

Because the system only picks up free posts. Paid posts have to be uploaded manually. If a creator you're following is a complete jew and doesn't give out free posts, well it's not going to get an update. If they're a niche creator with ten or less supporters then don't expect them to get updated here. You'd have better luck going to u18 or 4chan and begging for someone to just give you the files.

>>49329
It would be nice to have a place for rarely updated pages, if not an overhaul of the current system.

Hydrus is love, Hydrus is life.

>>49498

Hydrus is for autistic people

autist.png (4.1KiB, 211x239) save_alt

>>49505
Yea, smart people know that nothing is better than good old folders to organize their media. They also know that artists never delete their artwork and web sites never go down so they don't need hydrus for that either.

https://www.patreon.com/yinller

>>49511
Stop being a silly Hydrus user, you'll only embarrass others.

Just something but commoddity isnt banned from patreon admin he decided to step down from it so you can put "this creator is no longer active on patreon" rather than "this creator has been banned from patreon"

Would it be possible to add an option to sort the favorite creators list by most recent yiff update? If a page gets updated here, but the last patreon post was two weeks ago, it can get buried in the middle of the list.

download.jpg (6.3KiB, 259x195) save_alt

is there a feature in future that we can archive message from creator inside mailbox and put attachment (if avaiable) in shared file automatically?

>>49505
>>49583
1. Remember that everything online can be deleted by DMCA and Reeeeing artists, so IPFS is one of the best way to piss them off (and the censors too).
2. Folders suck. If you don't think so, ask yourselves this: Why are e621 and derpibooru still standing? Why do Tumblr, dA and Pixiv have tags?
3. Admin fix your JSON API, otherwise just open source the whole YiffParty code base so we can fix it for you. It's time to stop this madness.
4. Hating on autism makes you look like a fucking normalfag. 555-COME-ON-NOW

Flag posts aren’t working? Tried to flag the posts of "Spindles" because they are outdated and are missing the actual drawings and files, but this isn’t working

Fix when, update when

Could you specify Firefox version or something regarding session_id cookie access in the storage tab, cause I think it exists in newer versions of Firefox only. I did get session_id from Chrome 76.0 though.

Annotation 2019-11-19 103156.png (47.3KiB, 1301x330) save_alt

The "extra creators" field doesn't work when trying to import posts. I subscribed to a creator, imported, then canceled my subscription to prevent getting billed an extra month. I can still see their new posts on Patreon, but when I use the importer and include their creator ID, it still tells me "You have not pledged to any creators".

https://yiff.party/patreon/3035566
used to be update pretty regularly but now it has not been updated in almost 2 months. what happened?

1-2.jpg (169.2KiB, 3000x3157) save_alt

Sooo, I'm going to guess that some of the sites functions have come to a complete halt, because of all the problems arising on derptreon, therefore forcing artists to look for another platform?

I know it's a future focus, but I hear that fantia and fanbox are still going strong.

Though like many have said derptreon isn't a marketplace but it's being used and enforced (by policies) as one. Derptreon forces you to have a paywall unless it's SFW.

It's like NSFW is being targeted because children can't handle boobies and butts. Just like dumblr.

This creator isnt banned from patreon https://yiff.party/patreon/4886917 [sinensian] he/she just received a messaged and also commoddity isnt banned he just stopped patreon and so that does not make him banned

>>49932
sinensian is under review from patreon. Effectively banned until a decision is made.

Anybody else having trouble with with viewing pictures in full resolution here? Loading them takes forever for me.

>>49986
I mean big pictures, to be exact. Anything above 3 mbs are almost impossible to even begin loading. Everything below that works perfectly fine.

>>49984
They aren't wrong though, terms aside.

>>49924
>Though like many have said derptreon isn't a marketplace but it's being used and enforced (by policies) as one. Derptreon forces you to have a paywall unless it's SFW.

That doesn't mean every NSFW artist tries to use Patreon in such an unnecessary manner.

50000 GET

>>50000
YESSS plz don't ban

50000 GET

>>50002
whoops double post (you can ban now)

>>49994
Though if they don't, which is the better way, patreon decides to find some way to suspend or ban them.

why does the homepage never finish loading sometimes?

getting "!! You have not pledged to any creators." using importer. I'm not pledged to any creators currently but access to 2 creators (membership is still active)

>>50013
The default isn't NSFW content sent by PM and/or leading to external sources. Do you even know what is meant by "paywalling" around here?

>>50052
hompage loads on my Lenovo tab 10 just fine (no root)
also i dunno what os are you using

P.S try gboard keyboard it has kaomoji integrated on it ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

continuation time faggots https://yiff.party/bbs/read/29376#48547 (thenormies)

>>50000 >>50001 >>50002 >>50007
i was gonna create a new thread but i don't wanna get banned again

>>50013
but is it a good thing if they get banned (just asking no offense intended)

>>50105
Oh no, what I meant was if an NSFW creator or any creator just uploads and there is no fuzzy blurry paywall; they're basically using the site as was "initially" intended. It's a donation site so that's why I said "better".

In my opinion it's pitch was similar to Kickstarter, but for content creators. Though I guess it just sounded better on paper.

(No offense taken or conveyed, in return)

>>50120
speaking of Kickstarter should we pirate that too
also should we use hatreon or not

search for "patreon hugbox" (nothing relevant found except for this) \/
U^ェ^U what's this and should we import it https://medium.com/@christopherjmedlin/if-patreon-is-truly-against-hate-speech-far-left-watch-should-be-banned-5f2271e58c4a
https://patreonhq.com/hate-speech-on-patreon-a9026e52c2cf and https://www.reddit.com/r/TheGlassCannonPodcast/comments/a7nlqb/official_gcp_statement_regarding_patreon/

(objectively wrong Not-see was yiffed to death by thots for this post)

>>48736
God damnit, fix front page loading already.

It loads way to slow

Hey admin, I’ve seen people say that you did not update the correct donation progress and that you are going to scam people out of their money this month. Is this some kind of misunderstanding?

Pixiv fanbox support when?

>>50151
Yeah, there's quite the underbelly of allegations, regarding this.

Admin says..? (Gestures hand for response)

>>50165
fug archive.is and .org not working

>>50013
>>50120
>Oh no, what I meant was if an NSFW creator or any creator just uploads and there is no fuzzy blurry paywall; they're basically using the site as was "initially" intended. It's a donation site so that's why I said "better".
It's a donation site regardless of Patreon's policies. This doesn't mean all artists send exclusive content by PM or use services like Primeleap.

>>50127
>pirate that too
>implying

if a site requires you use mobile verification
the easiest way to fix this is to buy a sim card in you nearest gas station
if you need a burner device use a cheap nokia dumb phone or try rooting Android (i have 3 hehe)

>>50285
0/10

>>50127
> hatreon
I thought it was dead, Jim.

Home page still can't load for shit. Could maybe several seconds to even minutes, but that's a pain in the ass. Most times it never does.

The forum, posting, and creator pages work perfectly fine but the front page just refuses to load. Hoping for a fix of some kind.

https://yiff.party/patreon/25328597 has "Post Files" with empty "jpgs".

61d01a8d-73df-4eac-94b2-c2195390d097.png (67.0KiB, 943x963) save_alt

The front page is extremely slow to load...

>>50558
took 3.1 minutes to stream that file to me

https://yiff.party/static/img/icon.png also takes a minute to load which considerably slows down the forums rendering

a741f6f1-0bc9-4724-b5fc-1297c643d4ed.png (69.2KiB, 790x711) save_alt

random thot's page for benchmarks, seems to load alright (much better than the front page's BS)

>>50558
>>50561
Relative to what internet speed?

>>50575
30MBps

I believe it's some sort of routing or rate limiting issue. I'm currently downloading rotating multiple proxies in multiple countries and I can download at full speed. Otherwise I'm limited to exactly 16kb/s.

slowaf.png (1.9KiB, 638x38) save_alt

wget with a 300GBps server as well, fluctuated between 100-200KBps

>>50580
Anon, why don't we share stuff that we have to each other? This way we both dont have to download from there. I have 400k files (most furry artists) how many do you have?

Why don't we add an ipfs layer to the site to allow anyone wanting to dedicate bandwidth to the site and the users to do so.
Would work out of the box and the users would see not a single change at all in the experience outside of greater speeds of files.
If a handful of different users pinned their fav creators then much of the site and the content people care about would be up for higher speeds.

Admin is already using CloudFlare for the site as a whole so adding the ipfs gateway and setup should be simple enough.
https://yiff.party/bbs/read/34344

>>50581
>>50580
>>50579
>>50578
>>50575
>>50561
>>50560
>>50559

>>50716
Add in Hydrus support while you are at it. https://hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus https://discord.gg/vy8CUB4

I canceled a Patreon sub, can still view the new posts on my end, but can't import them, even when entering the creator ID in the "Extra creators" field. It just gives me "!! You have not pledged to any creators." Yes I have. But they are canceled towards the end of the month. This site is broken as fuck. Also can't update updated posts.

>>48736
Think the most frustrating bug is the on where images don't load previews for all posts.
There are some creators that post 9,10 even 20 images per post and if you only want one you saw from the post preview you have to open all 20 -
to find the one you want. Really annoying.

We are running out of time to donate

there's no new update thread.
also, i requested numerous times for Tigerthighs to be updated yet 7 months gone by without one.

Plz donate we don’t have much time left

>>51023
No

While I don't expect this site to die this time.

If it does die... Then thanks to the guy who made this site.
and I hope another site like this pops up as a successor.

It seems Dropbox links with spaces in them don't work. How do I get them to work?

Plz can someone donate

>>51035
Replace the space with a _ So eg:
Dropbox.com/posts/man buns.jpg becomes
Dropbox.com/posts/man_buns.jpg

If you are trying to download with python on cmd put " " around them instead of a _ so it will be "Dropbox.com/posts/man buns.jpg"

Can some one donate

Please donate I don’t want this site to shut down

hey admin if the servers shut down can you keep the site up and start from scratch again?

>>51096
>being this new

>>51048
That doesn't seem to work
I'm trying to get this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rt8j5r3hg2m8xvx/Happy%20Heart%20Panic%20build%209.zip?dl=0

Probably a problem on my end but, the site works fine on Chrome yet on Firefox it says the site's down with a 504 error.

Im on chrome on my pc but I get a 504 gateway time out whats happening.I can access the site just fine on my phone but on pc is impossible

Connectivity issues should hopefully be resolved now, we had a small routing problem.

Keep getting Welcome to nginx! when trying to reach this site

>>51362
Thanks. The site had been offline for me on Chrome for days now and it just started working a few hours ago.

just wondering
1. why is there a new [R]eport button what is this for
2. do you plan on adding a up/down vote system soon
3. how is the webhosting do you like it do you plan on switching on a different host in a few years (or months)

(no offense intended just asking plz don't B& me)
lastly are we going to continue this discussion https://yiff.party/bbs/read/29376#48547 (>>50105)

>>51362
Thank you!

>>51435
>why is there a new [R]eport button what is this for
The chans I'm on claimed that a group of people have found a way to smear this site. I take it it's to quickly delete posts.

>>51471
Better censor those feature requests and bug reports instead of fixing them :)

GOOD FUCKING LORD HOW DID WE GET TO 98% ON THE DONATION??? ITS ONLY THE 7TH

Untitled.png (8.0KiB, 717x87) save_alt

h-hayai...!

>>51674 imAGe is proBaBly doCtoreD (just kidding)
>>50179 THIS

>>51665
<strike\>its right about time we continue talking about this $300 scam thing<strike\> i mean check the Bitcoin logs perhaps we can help admin

>>51519
pls bring back the (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) senpai

Seems vaguely like the right thread.

Would it be possible to get a last updated (That is, on Yiffparty, not their last post) column for the favourites?

>>51814
THIS

Maybe this is a minor feature but I'd like for Shared Files to have a comment section either below each file or a comment box on the page itself, I'd love to be able to properly thank those anonymous users who have been going out of their way to upload some hard-to-get materials on a few certain creators' pages. And this could even encourage them to upload more.
I know it's a silly feature but I'm just sharing an idea. Thanks!

Are some creators getting deleted from the site? For example, I'm 99% sure that Dainyu Dougumo (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4552129) has been on YP before but now I can't find him through the search.

>>51888
This could be good. Or a rating system or reporting feature for shared files. There's a lot of troll uploads in some pages

>>51989
> reporting feature for shared files

Already implemented

>>51994
Is it fixed?

When will the uploader be fixed to reflect updates of posts? At least do it for the post attachments. For instance incog's posts are half lineart even though on real patreon it has color version as well..

Heya.
So, when clicking on anything, once the page loads I receive these errors:

Error 500: internal server error
Error 520: website is returning an unknown error
Error 522: connection timed out

This also just happened, while loading this page on the board.

Thanks for your time and consideration, and have a great day.

Getting constant timeouts today. I'm not going to donate again next month if these speed issues don't get sorted

thumb.png (358.6KiB, 800x450) save_alt

>>52051
>pretending to be a donor so that you get taken more seriously

>>52054
you gotta do what you gotta do to try and get admin fag's attention

>>52054
you gotta do what you gotta do to try and get admin fag's attention. Threaten him with the paycheck.

>>52056
except you'te only threatening the users, because admin doensn't get paid here

Hi admin
This artist: https://yiff.party/patreon/326255
He has a post that has been outdated for several months. The post is called: all the comics, it belongs to the $ 2 tiers and although they always update these tiers, the post is still outdated.
Could you check this out? Thank you!

>>52091
The new goal might not be $180; still, I hope that when the January tracker is rolled out, the progress will be a positive number of dollars, because the last donation was about three times as large as the gap that had been there.

So umm I don't know if anyone else has noticed this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut when a Patreon's post is imported over to
yiff.party that has more than one image in the post the only image on the post with the source filename is the image under "POST FILE". Any other image that is in the gallery thing has been stripped of the filename. Can someone please fix this? Its a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

KosKun for QA pres.

>>51362
If you can, please fix the JSON API to be actually usable, we don't want to repeatedly pound your website with page requests, something lightweight would be better. Besides, some of us has better archiving techniques that you have never seen before, so let us do the deed of saving the internet, is that okay?

Miniribbons https://yiff.party/patreon/3712058
creator issue: placeholders since march

Maybe I'm an idiot here, or maybe it's just me, but I don't think the Vimeo embedder is working. When I try to view them, I'm greeted with the page telling me the video doesn't exist in the first place. I can't exactly tell if this problem is exclusive to this page or what, but either way, I'd like to see it fixed if possible. That's all. Keep up your good work.

Main page I tested with: https://yiff.party/patreon/687541

>>52476
That's an old issue with solutions unimplemented.

https://yiff.party/patreon/179861 so this person uploads a placeholder image then comes back and puts in the posts, almost all posts are the placeholder image with no file

Is anyone else getting consistent 504 bad gateway errors? Every other page that opens seem to get one. Like when I first opened this thread I got a 504, but now it's back to normal right after reloading the page.

I'm having issues importing new posts for a creator. I get the error "An error occurred while processing post ID xxxxxxxx." Most, if not all of these posts are audio posts, if that matters.
Link to user: https://yiff.party/patreon/5474463

all of the hd dropbox links on afrobull's page are dead.

Is this outdated post issue really complicated? or has next to no effort been put towards solving it for fucking years just because?
The dead link issue is 90% of the problem, saving the url from a patreon post and adding it to the site really doesn't seem that complicated to me, especially compared to the other shit he's pulling off like adding Fantia support to the site.

After two years of this, I get the feeling he's just set it really fucking low on his priorities list without ever taking a crack at it.

>>53747

here is a copypasta that we should all echo to no end

There takes no skill and very little effort to parse the html on this site.
Its a matter of cpu load, processing time and server load aswell as simplifying it all for both the site and anyone looking into grabbing anything from the site.

He already has a setup of the json for the normal patreon posts, but he doesn't update it for the change he did to the additional files.
He could also easily add the Fantia site on the same json page or a separate one.

At this point i think either the Admin doesn't give a fuck about it or actually don't know how.
He for sure takes the time to re-add delete mechanics to the board...

The site's really slow and I keep on hitting 502's with Cloudflare.

Show All isn't working.

>>49719
>>49719
>>49719
>>49719
>>49719
>>49719
>>49719
THIS

None of the Vimeo proxies are working. Every time I try to watch a Vimeo video from here, it says "You have been temporarily blocked".

>>53839
it's such a fucking huge problem and if it could be solved somewhat easily I'd really like it to be solved, I mean for fucks sake he shouldn't have left it for over two fucking years without trying, people have been making threads for quite a while now complaining about this and I can't recall a single time he gave a good reason for why he hasn't fixed it.

If it's an easy problem to solve and enough people are asking you to solve it, then just fucking solve it already.

i got banned for making a thread about a certain creator even though i clearly stated that the thread wasn't a request/update thread

>>54123
>even though i clearly stated that the thread wasn't a request/update thread

You can declare to be whatever you want, but that doesn't automatically make it so.

Excuse me sorry if this is not the place to ask for a creator but we could like to see both

Artist: Takeshi1000
Artist: The And
https://www.patreon.com/the_and
https://www.patreon.com/takeshi1000
Added to yiff.party we been waiting patiently and could you possibly or one of you creators pledge or something. This maybe not the place to ask but I was wondering if we can add them to yiff.party I cannot as I am not pledged at all.

So could anyone at somestage and thanks.

um the creator page isnt loading, is that a bug?

The main page won't load for me. Its been like this all day.

I thought december has been fully paid. Are we getting DDOSed?

Still cannot get the creator page to load i waited for 30 minutes and it is still saying "Loading" tried on another device and same thing, sigh... i hope that this issue gets fixed soon.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to yiff.party.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

The site seems to be running really slow; the creator page isn't loading, and I can't seem to view images at full size, or download them.

f.png (2.2KiB, 719x136) save_alt

The site's front has been loading for very long time now. /fantia/list works but not the main list

Yeah it’s just endlessly loading for me too

Ahh I'm glad that I'm not alone with that endless loading... oh well see you guys next year!

Front page doesn't load, images randomly stop loading halfway with HTTP2 errors.

Was/Am having the same loading problem as everyone else. When I turn on my VPN though, it seems to work. Regular location is US, VPN was set to Europe. Not sure if that helps narrow down the issue.

I’m having the endless loading problem to

>>54224
Same for me

Yeah, it seems to be US IP's have been affected. As I switched to a German IP address and it loaded instantaneously.

"You have been temporarily blocked"

Happens in every vimeo video

Tested and can confirm, using a VPN and setting your location to Germany fixes the loading problem.

>54141
I call bullshit, the thread was only meant to see if other people cared about this creator and I get booted for asking a simple question. Also they never responded to my email regarding the ban

>>54267
If you say so

Screenshot_20191230-185508~2.png (37.4KiB, 480x282) save_alt

>>54267
Is admin on his period or something? I didn't even make a thread or anything. The last thing I posted yesterday was a comment saying the main page isn't loading and poof the next thing I know I'm banned to the year 2021, Like WTF?? Good luck getting donations in the future acting like a douche dictator!

Hi Admin,
For some reason when I'm patreon of Sevenbees ( 2469595 ), nothing is imported to yiff.party. Tried it with other user and it imports just fine. Sevenbees is not in DB of creators if it changes anything.

>>54365
No reason? wtf

>>54514
None whatsoever. All I did that day was leave a few harmless comments, I wasn't breaking any known rules. And it's not like it a 24h ban or a week long ban, nope it a whole year for absolutely no good reason.

Hi Admin, I would like to ask how would you feel about ipfs (InterPlanetary File System) intergration into yiff.party's servers?

Vimeo is not working :(

Admin, can you please lock the "Entitled Artists" thread? That was dead and it should have stayed dead. Now some artists are turning it into an absolute cesspool. Please. For the New Year.

Admin, can you fix gallery posts? YP completely ignores any changes to them. What's the point in adding support to other sites if it's been more than 6 months and we still can't correctly import some stuff from patreon?

Example: Corrupted Data comic on https://yiff.party/patreon/177432

Layer Industries https://yiff.party/patreon/668242

Hello im having this weird issue that on some of the creators pages i cannot request updates. It shows as i already did and doesn't fix itself on the next day. Is that a issue only i get? audiodude and guiltyk can be shown as examples.

The "Creator Page Settings" feature only rarely works for me. Most of the time I can never get it to display more than the default 50 posts per page.

The site barely even works, giving me a 504 99% of the time. Fix this shit for fuck's sake

Getting way too many 502 and 504 errors. site runs like utter shit.

"We are currently upgrading our infrastructure to accommodate extra traffic." How many users are on this site exactly?

>>54877
soo many and will increase rapidly if admin implement other site too,such fanbox or gumroad

So is the post updater be fixed or what if you dont know what I mean its that little flag that every post has for people to request and update on the post in case of there being an update for it so its been like more than a year and its still not fixed whats up with that >>48736 admin please fix it already

The site crashes way to goddamn often. Fuckin' fix it.

>>54952
based blind retard

Getting "phantom" updating on creator. And yes, same as above. Havin issues with loading this cite

Hey can we please get a recently updated column in the favorite artist window. It could make looking for recently updated creators much easier.

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 9.07.38 PM.png (38.1KiB, 3360x262) save_alt

Thanks for the site update admin, when things work it's a lot faster. However, I'm still getting 520's and 500's at the CDN.

I wanted to mention a few problems I've seen since the site went back online.
1. Have had internal 500 server errors when opening threads for the first time, including this one. So far, only happens the first time I open a tab for the thread.
2. I can see the main ui is still loading and pretty much displaying the wrong information for a few seconds when I change over to any of the sites pages.
3. I've noticed the creator avatars are not loading in the recent activity page.
That's all. Hope this helps out a bit.

Another one to mention is that the loading... is staying on the main page. I'll update with more if I notice them.

Well, page loads usually faster and request update works better (except when it doesn't), but creator avatars have been missing and pics take far longer to load/show on the main-page or don't load at all.

Thumbs (or whatever you should call them, bit too big...) take far longer to load or they don't appear/load at all.

Same with avatars as well.

Pic thumbnails barely load and full res download (or whatever its called) doesn't load at all.

Hope it's fixed.

All the creators avatars have the same pic.

>>55306
This. It seems all images are getting redirected to data.yiff.party, which displays in image of the thumbnail of a video of a nude woman apparently getting a massage.

Sorry about that horse problem, still trying out different caching solutions and things might temporarily break. We'll get there eventually.

Vimeo proxy should be working again.

How can we get pages added for creators who release their content for free? I just want a easy way to download images off publicly-viewable posts, which is hard via the site itself. I tried importing and putting their ID in "Extra creators" but it didn't work.

On some creators the number of post’s don’t match.
Example: When you search MandaDawn show she has 157 posts. When you open the page there’s only 139.
I seen a few of those in other models pages as well.

>>55350
Is there anything I can do to convince you to give me a private archive of your site so that if something goes wrong, the data isn't lost?
I have the drives for redundant, off-site backups. I do not intend on publishing anything without the explicit permission of the site owner, I'm like an archive.org but for porn (who keeps the backups offline until needed/given permission)
There are people already scraping this site, myself included, however a proper database backup would be very much appreciated.
Free, unlimited highspeed backup for as long as you want. Even remotely interested?

is anyone else seeing the coding stuff at the top of the page? before the little maintenance the site had it was fine, now it shows list creators import_export import posts etc like it's still under maintenance, and the left right arrows has text like chevron_right/left instead of the arrows

>>48736
There no way for proper way to search content.
Add booru version of site.

>>54843
In addition to my previous message, i also realised that when i opened those two pages with different browser i was able to request updates however after doing it one time it locked itself in there as well. Its weird how it works with some creators and how its not with some other. If anyone knows the reason please share it.

JSON no longer has unicode escape sequence, they're ? marks

Cover image returns 503 for https://yiff.party/patreon/680549

@admin: extra downloads @127384 have linux mount path instead of new subdomain format:
href="/mnt/tank/data/ex/1/Monthly Packs/April 2017/...

>>55384
Archive.org also does porn (see: Tumblr archive), so bad analogy.

https://yiff.party/cheap_posts giving error 500.

We need to find a way to prevent dumb people from posting requests.

Don't remove them you dildos. More than half of the people come here for them. U think furries will be able to manage the site alone? For the safety of the site you need to allow them. These furries won't even donate

Can we just split the site into two sites, one for thots and one for normal stuff? And split the donations for each site? Then we can see if the thot lovers actually pay their dues

The new poll is silly, we shouldn't be removing anything! The more content this site has, the more people will donate, it's as simple as that.

>>55864
I'd be interested to see the amount of storage each site would use. The donation amounts could be scaled to the respective sizes. It might still be cheaper/easier to keep everything under one site, though. And with the recent traffic/capacity upgrades, congestion and resulting site slowdowns don't seem as much of an issue anymore meaning the site should be able to handle everything, whether thot or not.

It's quite blatant the importer does not make any attempt to update older posts when they change on import. I get that may not be optimal with certain creators deliberately screwing with their posts to get around this place, but could we get multiple versions of the same post imported if there's any changes to posts already imported to get around both posts updating with genuinely new content and deliberately sabatoshing posts?

>>55864 and 55869
I'm in agreement with both of you.
>>55860 and 55864
Let me lay down some points of truth on how I think you guys are wrong about this content staying on yiff.party.
1. The furry donators that kept the site afloat and online without fail are now mostly gone because they're content got pushed aside for something else that's worse to them. Now, we're struggling with bandwidth and donations.

2. We all got to think of the bigger picture. How much data has been added to the site since the models/camwhores came here? 4 or maybe 8 terabytes. Furry content have that much within 2-4 years of this site being online at that point in 2018. The more time this content is on this website, the more likely it dies. Thousands of posts keep getting posted. The cost to keep them on here goes up and up. It's increased by $90 since they got here. It was only a $100 back when in 2017.

3. The less content is on here, the less it will pay. The furry donators will come back and yiff.party is kept afloat again. Quality of life improvements will happen more often. It's really slowed down since the models/camwhores got added to yiff.party. There's been 2-4 big changes since they got here. There was more than that before they got here.

4. My own personal take. You are just spitting out bullshit accusations. What, did someone tell you there's no furry donators and believed it? Did someone tell you the more people whose on this website means more donations? What? The content dictates the donations. Furry donators don't like camwhore content. So, they mostly left. Unless the camwhore donators can come out and say they've been donating, I won't believe it.

Admin, you could not listen to them. I hope sense comes to you and do something that preserves the site when it comes to it's issues. Make improvements if you want but you could get rid of the real problems. They're only going to shut the site down eventually because of self interests and are unwilling to go.

Why is this even still a discussion? Option “No” in favor of NOT REMOVING won the poll with the most votes, so stop whining about it, you either enjoy the site as it is currently or just fuck off!

So can someone explain to me how does the request update work? because I come back here everyday for a whole month, pressing the request update button at least once a day and they don't seem to get updates for two months?

>>55942
It's only for free posts. Those are sparse at best.

Hey admin, I've been noticing some memory problems with the site. Particularly towards favorites with creators. Just to mention, It might just be a side effect of me cleaning my computer. Although, The site is still remembering most creators that I've favorited. I thought I'd mention.

>>55941
To answer your question, and this what I think the answer is, It's still a discussion because it's still an unfixed problem. This is a feedback thread, right? I gave my feedback on this thread on a particular problem. Yet, it's called 'whining' by you. You ignored my comment filled with valid points and concerns that's about me talking about a particular problem. I have the best intentions when I'm talking about the problems. Don't misconstrue my words, please.

I'm a self-improving person by nature. So, it's in my nature not to ignore problems. You can ignore the problems, that's your prerogative, but ignoring the problems on this website and only enjoying what's in it is what makes this site die. I want to see this site improve and get better from what it is. I feel the preserving this site in terms of longevity is the best thing to do. No matter if a poll has a certain result that says otherwise on what to do.

I asked the admin if it was possible to do page views on each creator and said it would be an easy thing to do. It'll help gauge how popular each creator is and if they should be updated if they have good to great views, but within reason. The site, in terms of donation, can't handle $3-$400 a month. We're struggling to get to almost $200. I asked him this in the chat of the poll last night. Admin can confirm this if he so chooses. I've got nothing else to talk about. I'm going to very busy on projects tonight and this week/month. I'll be glad that you understand what I say.

>>55956
Should you really be this worried? Are we actually struggling as bad as you say? I don’t think so at all. This site is as fast as it’s ever been, and let’s be honest someone always comes through with the donations on the last day of the month. It’s been this way for a long time now, and the site has always survived.

>>55960
>>55941
You really need to get your head out of your ass and face the changes that are happening, little duder. This site is getting more and more expensive, and there is going to come a point in time when people get sick of supporting a bunch of damned ungrateful leeches that are just here for "free" fap material that they can actually survive without, and they'll just stop. Or they'll wake up one day and realize they're sick of carrying a bunch of whiny little bitches on their backs and then you're well and truly fucked. That day is coming sooner than you realize. Let the camwhore/lewds stuff go, jettison it like the unnecessary trash it is.

>>55971
“ungrateful leeches” says the guy who never donated a fucking penny to this site
“whiny little bitches” says the guy throwing a tantrum like a baby because the camwhores are getting more attention than his little furfag buddies

>>55987
Awww, did I hurt your widdle feelings? Poor babby. Go cry about into your coswhore print, shitlord.

Just get rid of the useless canwhore content. Nothing more, nothing less. Shut up, and do it pls.

>>56011
No. A better idea would be to get rid of you instead.

Dammit admin that poll was such a bad mistake. Everyone was getting along in peaceful harmony before that, but now all I see is a bunch of little kids bickering with each other.

>>55860
>Don't remove them you dildos.
There was a poll? I would've voted if I had known that. Should've kept it up for more than a day.

>More than half of the people come here for them.
>>29619

>U think furries will be able to manage the site alone?
We have before the Kotaku incident.

>>55938
>Did someone tell you the more people whose on this website means more donations? What? The content dictates the donations.
However, we've been getting a lot of the thot stuff. Generic, but there's still a lot of it coming in.

Does anyone know why you can't request update on mikaelya? I was hoping to hear her voice on her posts...

Has the admin ever said why the outdated link/post issue was never solved?, I'm just asking anybody that's been around when he said it

>>55971
I suggested awhile back that the donators should email the admin before they donate and say whether they're of the thot/furry crowd and we'd fucking see who was actually carrying this site after a few months.

Hey! We've got searchable tags!

What poll, where is this poll?

Was the poll about removing Camgirls again?

Are there any actual camwhore ethot's that upload actual content to patreon? Whenever I click on one all I usually find is a SINGLE teaser picture, with no other content to speak of, no gallery, no attached files, no video links, from what I see they are almost always the most barebones posts you can find, cause the person usually went with the method of emailing the rewards directly to their patrons instead of posting them on the platform.

So why fight to keep them, when 9 times out of 10 the uploader never uses the shared files option and you people are left with just the scraps? I'm not saying having them is pointless, or that they're less important than furries/drawn content, all porn is valuable (except the foot stuff), but why fight for it when you're getting such a raw deal to begin with?

>>56013
Guess what trapb0i, I don't care. Take your weird incest somewhere else then.

Hey, admin, I thought I would give you some feedback on the ui changes. I'm liking the searchable tags, updated usernames, and now, finally permanant posts per page feature. I would try to change it to 100 or 200 posts per page and it would always change back to 50 posts. That was annoying me when I would open the website the next day.

Considering I'm speaking about the UI, I really do hope you take my page views for each creator suggestion seriously. I feel it will make it easier to tell if creators, especially the ignored ones, need an update based on if their popular or not. Last time I'll talk to you about this. I don't want to hound you on this. It's your decision.

I really like the new tag feature, but I think another good idea that we should implement is to use the tags to find all similar creators who use the same tag category, that way we can discover new pages we would be interested in.

>>56215
Or maybe just a list of categories in general would be nice to see preferably in the style that pornhub does it lol

Subscribestar when?

>>56162
Yeah, and how many unique vistors actually answered? Didn't Admin say we had like 4,000 or something awhile back?

Can you please elaborate about the Kotaku incident? >>56026

>>56312
What do you want to know that hasn't already been discussed?

>>56126
Where do the tags come from?

Whenever I try to upload an archive to a creator's shared files it will reach 100%, process for 60 seconds, and then give me "Unknown error occurred, please try again."
I've tried uploading with VPN, no VPN, and different browsers with or without extensions but I still can't get a successful upload.
It sucks because I have a lot to upload but can't because of this stupid error.

Can we get that damn flagging system working again cause I want to flag some posts in 2 artists which one is Hooves-art and the other Blitzdrachin that have 2 posts each that got updated but because people uploaded them before they were completed now there are missing files in them and its really annoying.Do uploaders not read the freaking posts on patreon before uploading them?I mean they should just check it and wait till that post is complete to upload it here so everything is complete.2 animation posts in Hooves-art's gallery are incomplete due to inconvenient fast upload after release and and Blitzdrachin's 2 monthly posts that contain the new comic pages also have the same problem with attachments missing as well due to the fast upload after release.So please admin get it working again I want to get all the files not half of them in the posts.I hope you see this admin but kinda doubt it but if you do well that would be nice.

https://yiff.party/patreon/14563164
https://yiff.party/14563164.json

The naming of the files in the json and http differs. A lot of ???? instead of unicode.

Reagarding the JSON that I previously stated, I appended a json file of the same user, but from the 15th December 2019. It had unicode characters in it, but it was possible to decode. But as of now all the unicode characters in all json files are replaced with question marks. Making it useless, since the files are saved and served with unicode names on your side. See HTML output vs JSON output. HTML does it right.

https://files.catbox.moe/fozjce.json << old json file from 15th December 2019
https://yiff.party/patreon/14563164
https://yiff.party/14563164.json

>>56553
>>56562
api is unsupported

Still wondering about this. How do we add creators manually?

>>55372

>>56563
Then it shouldn't be public facing!

People use it, many many people use it with download systems.
Its needed to have and should be fixed no matter what you say or the admin.

Everything points to the admin being incompetent about it and doesn't give a shit.

Parser is incorrectly converting unicode characters

```
{"attachments":[],"body":"<p>September 22nd, Sunday in Kansai at KEMOKETTO 8</p><p> </p><p>We are participating in a short comic of ?Mawile?x?Drowzee?</p><p><br/></p><p>... Please wait patiently as the full color version will be up here around half a year after sales m (_ _) m</p><p><br/></p><p>9?22????????????8?? ???????????????????? </p><p>?????\u00d7?????????????????????????????</p><p>????????????????????????(*\u00b4??*) \u0085????????????????????UP??????????????????m(_ _)m</p>", .... }
```

The patreon processor is incorrectly processing some unicode characters into question marks. This indicates it is probably using "latin-1" at some point. Some of the character, but not all of the characters seem to have been replaced with html escapes, which has shielded them from the problem. But a lot of them have just been lost.

Screenshot_2020-01-22-17-10-40-99.jpg (275.7KiB, 720x1520) save_alt

I can't see the request update button on mikaelya's page...is this normal?

>>56754
see >>56563

>>56935
>>56750

>>56750
/:id.json being public facing is barely an excuse to rely on pages that I've not publicly announced anywhere, and is just going to lead to your implementations being broken - first with the omission of "media" files and now Unicode errors. And not to mention the lack of any creator metadata which I've seen people depend on creators.json for.

I've only kept it up as a courtesy because it'd piss more people off to just remove the route than to not "fix" it.

>>56946
Leaving it up broken is worse than removing it really.
Far too many people could use it and find the fact that it is missing a bunch of info after the fact.

Far too many people that script for their own uses would just make their own scraper for the json cause its there. But only with time and usage of the site you will understand that the json is missing shit or have errors in it.

This is not a good way to view things really.

Its broken but its better than nothing? that's a shit argument and you know it.
Most people i have shared this with also agree BTW, this isn't a good argument.

>>56974
My argument is that you're complaining about something being broken that you shouldn't have been using in the first place. /:id.json has been in the code for years but I've not once mentioned it in public, because, again, it's unsupported and was only used internally at the time.

If yiff.party had a public API, I'd have it documented on the site and it wouldn't be in a broken state. An API is on my todo list but it's pretty low priority right now.

Any news on whats being worked on for the Fantia integration right now?

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but when I am on Firefox and I go to the main page that displays all the artists I like it doesn't show the navigation arrows. Instead I see overlapping blue text that says "cheveron_leftcheveron" & "cheveron_rightcheveron".
It doesn't do this when I am on Chrome. Weird.

I keep getting "attachment get failed, retry" when the Importer is in debug mode.

The importer is stuck on trying to upload hi res files. It keeps looping trying to upload them.

>>57302
yeah echoing this - importer seems to be taking a really long time and 403ing on some posts

Importer should be working again

>>57331
thank you.

So the removals option sounds pretty straightforward, at least to me.

Though, prepare for a flood of emails about how, "it should be removed anyway!"... Because some jaded person can't read, clearly, without getting all huffy.

Sorry about that downtime; one of our reverse proxies got shut down while I was out. Looking at ways of making yiff.party more resilient to this.

Why the fuck is child porn tolerated on this website, like usually piracy communities don't allow that kind of shit. This just makes this website seem so trashy. I'm talking about all those fakes of Kylin Kalni in that thread where someone pretended to be her mom and trolled everyone, the girl is like 13...

>>57717
Please have the NCMEC reach out to us if you believe there's child porn being hosted on yiff.party. I can't accurately identify it so I'd rather take the advice of a professional who is trained in that field.

https://yiff.party/bbs/read/57777
This link here is a post I made explaining how some creators seem to be bypassing the yiff.party system by creating a place-holder post and then updating their content.

>>57957
>>57778
>This is nothing new

>>57718
>>57957
Can you make the importer look for updated posts? Does patreon posts have a "last edited" field? If not, it's probably cause it's too costly to reimport every single post everytime in which case let the user manually enter which post to force reimport/update

https://yiff.party/patreon/89419
https://yiff.party/patreon/3085468

Both of these have not been updated for 10 months. Someone please update them and get all of the tiers!

So I guess that fucking dead link issue isn't getting fixed anytime soon?

''Posts cannot be flagged at this time''

when all artists make their content only accessible through a single masterpost and update it once they see it show up on yiffparty, you'll finally start to see the people on here take notice, right now it's only the minority that see the dead link issue as an actual ''Issue'' because the rest were simply lucky that the artist didn't change the file sharing link since posting it.

This isn't the type of problem you just leave for another year if you can fix it.

>>58159
So why is it NOW you implement this and not when it was peak rampant Blitzdrachin bullshittery well over a couple years ago? Primeleap is still peak shit and it's good SOMETHINGS being done about it, but it would have gone a much longer way then than it would be now.
Also going to echo the lack of any way to updated posts being a major problem. I'd suggest a way for one post to have multiple versions of that posts from different imports selectable to get around any "Deliberate updates to break yiff.party's backups.", and only updating posts that are flagged and actually have a difference between the ones yiff.party has and the current one to not bloat the server size exponentially.

>>58285
how about adding a tab titled (reported posts) on the artist's page on yiff.party that lets the users vote on whether the post is actually outdated or not, if we see a difference like a different link or an attachment has been added then we can vote ''Yes'' and have the post replaced.

250 this time, eh? Do you still need more hard drives? Or was the cost throttled again? Damn cloudflare.

At least before anything that goes wrong with the domain or such, why not setup onion adress?

$250? hoping that mysterious donater keeps donating despite increased costs

>>58358
Is it a mistake?

unknown.png (31.1KiB, 1076x370) save_alt

>>58419
No

>>58421
Figured you might use one of these services at some point. Makes it easier than bapcoin. Unless it's still the same anyway. :P

Hey, little issue that should really be addressed. Some of these updates are doxing creators that don't share their real names publicly, and are somehow linking to their facebook profiles, going by pictures. Is this something it should be doing?

>>58421
Sorry for sounding stupid but then why is the server cost not $800?

>>58429
what?

>>58421
Why did it increase from $180 to $250?

>>58438
it was $280...

>>58479
it went from $180 to $280 so admin could buy more storage for the site, it should be back to $180 that's why everyone is questioning why it is $250 now.

>>58438
>>58549
Hordes of sweaty thotlovers increasing traffic, since we voted to keep them you're gonna have to deal with it

all the dropbox links seem to not open and result in an error. What causes this

>>58561
why dont you ask dropbox you fucking smoothbrain

Unicode characters in shared file title fields are getting mojibaked since this time last month. Looks like individual UTF-8 bytes are getting treated as proper characters somewhere.

I'm seeing:
U+201C (LEFT DOUBLE QUOTATION MARK)
=> U+00E2 (LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH CIRCUMFLEX), U+20AC (EURO SIGN), U+0153 (LATIN SMALL LIGATURE OE)

Example: https://yiff.party/patreon/861641 (shared files tab)
Example bad (uploaded 4 Feb): [2020-01-06 06:26] “Patreon Colored sketch [Commission] + edits!”
Example good (uploaded 4 Jan): [2020-01-01 02:32] “SKETCH!” 177

Hope that renders.

Downloads are unaffected despite my uploads generally having those characters in their filenames. Maybe your filename safety-o-matic is normalising them away.

^ The board may have eaten the U+009D (<control>) on the end of the bad example.

>>> "“".encode("utf-8")
b'\xe2\x80\x9c'
>>> "”".encode("utf-8")
b'\xe2\x80\x9d'

Looks like cp1252 is involved somewhere (€ on 0x80, œ on 0x9C, something unprintable on 0x9D).

I realize the flagging system was disabled to remove the ability for patreon artists to come and flag all their stuff for removal, and clog up the pipes with their takedown requests, but can you not re-enable the update portion of it, and just use the same system that locks IP addresses from spamming the request button to limit how many flags you can have going at a single time?

add a way to detect updated Patreon posts

Is anyone else not able to view images? I keep getting this error: Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

>>58556
>since we voted to keep them
When?

I've been trying to view the images on other browsers as well. The error I get from Microsoft edge is: This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

>>58638
Like a month ago, the poll wasn't up for very long though. Ended up being 45% to kick the thots out and 55% to keep them

>>58701
45..? Then round the fuck up then, lol 'P

>>58701
Would've been nice to get a chance to vote. How long was it up?

>>58757
If it was like the poll about "what content most people are here for (which would trump this second poll that hardly anyone heard about; which if I remember correctly was more in favour of art than Google images)"
It was probably only up for a couple of days.

>>58766
You're right about the results of the first poll. Camwhores/ thots didn't have the winning vote on that one.

Just to clarify for those who don't know the details or wasn't able to vote, the poll was a yes or no vote of getting rid of models(camwhores) ,cosplayers,and youtube reactions on yiff.party. It was only open for about 2-3 hours and had somewhere around 2-3,000 votes. There was a lot of discussion which made admin decide to close the poll in such a short time. It happened really late. The poll started somewhere between 12am and 6 am around the first or second week of January. It was 49%/50% for awhile until some people voted no because they didn't want youtube reaction patreon creators to be wiped from yiff.party. Hope this helped any of you out.

>>58819
Same anon here;
So because a bunch of people wept and bickered, it was closed early? Then the same could be said for the first poll. Which unfortunately happened anyway. Big debates over Google image girls. You can find even better on Yandex.

Thanks for the clarification, btw.

Not sure it is the right place for this, but it is impossible to add information for Patreon you don't pledge to if you don't have a pledge to you account. So you can't add a missing creator if you don't pay for Patreon...

>>58819
>There was a lot of discussion which made admin decide to close the poll in such a short time. It happened really late. The poll started somewhere between 12am and 6 am around the first or second week of January. It was 49%/50% for awhile until some people voted no because they didn't want youtube reaction patreon creators to be wiped from yiff.party.

Lot of issues with that one.

>>58832
>Then the same could be said for the first poll. Which unfortunately happened anyway.
What did the last one really achieve?

>>58869
It didn't really achieve much, since it doesn't seem to matter in the end. (Shrug).

So, sometimes when I load a creator page I get some kind of "about:blank" page? Like it happens after a couple of seconds, when the page is still losing stuff.

While we don't have Pixiv Fanbox Support (Hopefully, Yet), could a folder system be set up for people to manually upload content, similar to the shared files for the Patreon system we have now? That way people can start sharing content they already have if they so wish?

I recently noticed that the tags are not 100% accurate, sometimes it has missing post that I can only find by manually scrolling through a page myself without tag highlighted.

>>59000
Wanna know what is 100% accurate?

"Fiftyyyy-niiiiine thoousaaaaaand!"

>>48736

It would be great to have the ability to update existing posts. See spindles' imported posts for example. The fucker uploads a generic placeholder, then updates the picture later, and as yiff.party doesn't update its imported posts, we only can catch this placeholder post.

>>59044
It's been suggested before, but would semi-arbitrary import delays solve this?

>>59068
Usually, after some time, someone uploads a whole several months of content, via zip file in the shared tab. So, honestly it's all just a waiting game on that.

https://yiff.party/patreon/202939
Says it was last updated 3 days ago but it hasn’t been since January

>>59102
Shared Files after months, or an import delay of hours to days to capture the edited post?

>>59187
That would work better, however I haven't seen a delay option. Unless someone waited those couple of hours, or days and THEN updated the page.

One thing's for certain though; creator is paranoid.

>>59206
>That would work better, however I haven't seen a delay option. Unless someone waited those couple of hours, or days and THEN updated the page.

This isn't exactly a new idea, but the way the importer seems to work makes that kind of waiting useless or ineffective, in that it'll grab whatever's there at the time of importing.

>>59335
Hmm, yeah that certainly doesn't help.

So what do you suggest?

>>59353
Yiff.party alternative websites

>>59363
That would suffice if there were others making these alts. Someone made something called kemono.party but it's kind of disorganized. Last I checked anyway.

Those alts would most likely just be regular imageboards, exhentai or hitomi.la or something.

>>59353
A separate importer designed for posts like this?

https://yiff.party/fantia/6099 says its up to date even when its missing both newer stuff and some older stuff, also, some of the preview pics are broken, as in they show nothing...

This site runs like a piece of shit now, timing out with 502 errors. No ones going to pay for your retarded ass, bui.

I mean the site works fine for me. Maybe it's a browser thing?

>>59673
First month on this site, newfriend?

>>59477
Fantia creators are marked as "up to date" if there are no posts to be imported if a user currently subscribes. In this case, every post is locked behind January or earlier. Perhaps it could be communicated better. At least it prevents misleading people from seeing a missing posts notification, joining a paid plan, and finding out that there's nothing to import.

On Firefox, going on Yiff brings up a tab crash error.

>>59902
Firefox works for me.

Could someone get rid of all the hate post in https://yiff.party/patreon/5790434? It like every single shared file

>>59932
Yeah, it was for a day.

Admin, I thought I'd mention that I know the request update is not working due to high server load, but I've been liking that the free post updates aren't happening because of it. I counted that about 18 of my favorite creators have been updated since the last free post update that happened 13 hours ago. That's a lot more than usual. It's usually about 4-6 creators every 2 days.

Admin, I just thought of this, and you can consider doing the idea if you like it. To decrease server load, you can get rid of the free post bots and have the creators on this site only be imported by certain patrons. In my opinion, they've been doing a great job so far. Far better than what the bots have been doing for months, if not years. The downside to this is that updates would be less frequent than usual. With bots, every 1-3 minutes for 1-whatever amount of free post/s. With users, every 10-40 minutes with a multiple post updates.

You could make a poll for this to see if anyone else besides me would like to see this happen. I would definitely vote yes for getting rid of the free post bots after what i've seen the users imported in the last several hours.

>>60104
Might be a close margin since you have those "normiesplzzz!!!!" People and the egirl thirsty, probably using the thing every five seconds.

Aside from maybe a few people requesting art updates, because a lot of those pages remain the same, for long periods of time.

The idea kind of reminds me of e hentai, where people import the stuff manually.

>>60113
You're probably right about it being a close vote again due to those kind of users clogging up the bot system with nearly endless requests that barely do shit when it comes to posts and not even knowing that it's only for free posts.

Admin, I have another idea if you don't want to get rid of the bots. This idea could clarify some confusion for new users into thinking the request update means non-free posts updates. Instead of it saying 'Request Update', It could say 'Request for Free Post'. This could stop thousands of users thinking they'll get something out of requesting for updates, when it truth, the free posts don't really give you all that much. This also could decrease server load too, since possibly, there won't be as many bots searching for free posts. Maybe, we'll find out if you decide to do this after taking either of my suggestions.

>>60162
Hmm, I guess we'll all have to wait for manual imports lol

>>60162
>Instead of it saying 'Request Update', It could say 'Request for Free Post'.
I thought that was to signal patrons that there is paid content that needs importing.

>the free posts don't really give you all that much
Sometimes, perhaps, but not always.

Regarding the “Request Update” is it possible to make it so that those kind of post don’t count as an actual update. This way people won’t get false hope that a creator has been recently updated only to be disappointed by free post.

Can't request an update on https://yiff.party/patreon/466294 because it always says "Unable to check now due to high server load. Please try again later."

https://yiff.party/patreon/3291278

This Patreon recently re-opened as Clamdog Studio, but the name hasn't updated yet. It has two new posts, but they're not showing up as missing.

Just so you know, cloudflare is configured sub-optimally, its not caching downloads from files.yiff.party when it could be, the CF headers need to be changed from
cache-control: max-age=3153600
to something like:
cache-control: public, max-age=31536000
This would allow Cloudflare to more reliably cache stuff on the site, especially downloads.

Can we get rid of non porn content?

I have just noticed that despite some Patreons updating, yiff.party did not detect the new updates, and made it impossible to either import or request new updates. Am I the only one with this issue?

>>60243
Nope, they've always been for free posts. Nothing more, nothing less.

>>60326
.... Why?

some posts with music don't uploading, in process i see errors
https://yiff.party/patreon/23002026 from this creator
attached music in shared but problem is still exist

Gallery posts are still fucked up and not importing correctly.

Keeps saying "Unable to check now due to high server load. Please try again later." when I go to request an update for some creators.

>>60351
It's either never really explained by the admin or I just don't remember. I would guess that it's just the way the admin wanted the bots to behave because it's easier to design. I would think that bots that only search for free posts is a lot easier to code than having requests being sent to all possible patrons that import here. I could be wrong about this though. That's probably the only way I can explain about why the bots go with barely any information about it.

there hasn't been much imports of patreon posts (unless the website isn't detecting it) and I can't import creators i pledged to for about a week now plz fix

cant import any update's, due high server load. Something broken again, pls fix

Also cant import anything, it all goes like: session check timeout, retrying with new node then .. checking current_user, ad infinity.

Hey admin do you know what’s wrong with the site?

doesnt work

i think the importers fucked again that or patrion updated there security which ever works

4b819efa182bc2bc2513edea41eb31f9.640x640x1.jpg (123.7KiB, 640x640) save_alt

There is also a person who is uploading shared files that have nothing to do with the subject matter. Instead of being files or artwork, it's a bunch of spam pictures. Pic related. If anyone starts to run into these issues or files, please report them as spam so that they will be deleted as soon as possible.

Yeah the importer got fucked somehow

yeah, stuck on "checking session cookie". fix it asap.

>>60295
Of course not, you idiot. It's still paywalled content/.

>>60512
Oh wow, for once yelling "fix it asap" worked. Thanks!

>>60523
But it’s taking up space

Admin, I just want to clarify something. One of the bots just updated one of my favorites minutes ago with a free post. I checked where that artist is on my favorites and it said 8 days ago. Do free post updates no longer count as updates? If so, this is awesome news to my ears. That has been an issue for me personally for so long. I think since 2018.

I'm still seeing the 'unable to check due to high server load. please try again later' for some creators on my end despite seeing bots grabbing free posts. Thought I'd let you know.

>>60441
There's obviously something querying the amount of paid posts for a given page, so this doesn't make sense.

>>60576
...but you don't have to pay for it. Duh.

>>60685
>you don't have to pay for it

I do when I have stuff to import.

Is anyone else having an issues in which the entire sites ui just gets blacked out?

Once I put my cursor on something, that specific part of ui does become visible. It's not really permanent fix though. I have to refresh the tab, but once I click on another tab and return to a yiff.party tab, everything becomes blacked out again. Admin, this is definitely a bug that needs be fixed as soon as possible. I might not be the only one dealing with this.

Upon further observation, It seems to be only happening to the recent activity page and creator pages.

After creating new pages, everything just went back to normal. False alarm?

Can someone please start a Discord for YP?

Admin, dunno if you have it properly implemented, since I don't see the fanclub imported, but there is some slight funky business with some posts on fantia. Was wondering if you are pulling the thumbs in their original form. Example, https://fantia.jp/posts/288103 the upper is marked as preview/thumb but is actually a valid image with proper content that can be found in the api https://fantia.jp/api/v1/posts/288103 post.thumb.original

I've noticed that sometimes in both patreon pages and fantia pages here, images that are attached to posts that have filenames written in languages such as korean, are not registered as such and can only be saved as "jpg" or whatever extension, making it impossible to save the pictures (example : very first image in https://yiff.party/patreon/6857066). Can't tell if that's the website going fucky or if I need to do some shit to my computer.

There are problems with fantia not load the images of the beginning is with all of fantia

>>60579
free posts being listed as ''updates'' does fucking suck you're right, I hope that fucking stops too

some features id like to see are
post filters for the patron tier(free, $1, $3, $7, $10...)
custom user tagging(per post)/title/searching for a post

all I want is an option to search all the uploaded posts for keywords/tags

uh oh this site is gonna die, 3 more days till server funds r due bois

Admin, what are you doing? There are many request threads! I thought we only need one.

Does the update button not work?? I’ve been pressing that shit and requesting for that update and it’s been days since the page has been caught up.

https://yiff.party/patreon/4202147
says that all posts are up to date even thought there are two new posts on their patreon page.

>>61960
It’s working now never mind

No images want to load. Keep getting SSL errors on chrome and firefox when i go to click an image

Admin can you please go back and donate now?

>>61973
Same, can't load any images. Have tried resetting and disabling and enabling SSL and other elements but no luck.

Way to many creators here that never get updated at all! And no matter how many times you put in a request it’s always the same old story where things just suddenly stop then never update again! It’s a huge drag and make the experience here extremely frustrating.

>>62076
way too many creators whom no user on this site actually still pays for, I guess, maybe you could "be the change" for at least one creator, the way I am on the 3dpd side

Anyway, as a note to myself, I figure that to give Admin the remaining $29.57 in actual dollarydoos, after the exchange fees at both ends, I'll need to plunk down $41 at the local Bitcoin ATM for a last-minute paypigging.

admin please make a bounty system like ehentai, encourage people to donate and use the shared files feature please

>>58958
>>62215
Ask the people in https://kemono.party instead since those guys are actually open to new ideas, including Fanbox+Gumroad and rewards systems. https://t.me/kemonoparty
Also, YPAdmin, step up your game bro.

>>62268
>kemono.party
dead on arrival

>>62276
No u fag

DddddD.jpg (199.8KiB, 1294x856) save_alt

>>58421
Take a look at this page on shared files. Someone uploads the same content 9-10 times. Then do not be surprised why there is so little storage space.
https://yiff.party/patreon/22165817

>>62362
We need deduplication... fast.

Kimchiandtofu patreon artist was here maybe a month ago now i can't find them, anyone knowwhat’s the problem here?

problems with fantia with everything

some artists get updated multiples times a day while updates to other artists are none existent

Please fix flagging system so we can flag content that has updated and changed passwords or links so it can be updated on next import. Please.

Shared files need some form of moderation, you should see what has happened to bikoanimation's shared files

We got a spammer on Bikomon shared files.

https://yiff.party/patreon/10662275#shared_files

>>62919
Also hit on diives aswell.

We need admin to do something about this, this spam will only continue to spread on the site

thares spammers on divies and twisted grin thare spamming even on the bord gota take theas dumb spammers down

If shared files moderation is not an option, the should be at least a character on file descriptions, else cases like this will keep repeating themselves

Does anyone else notice an issue with how updates on pages don't end up happening until a day or two after it actually registers, or is that just me? Or is it something wrong with the "Favorite Creators" list? I'm really not sure.

>>63007
Yeah same here, I keep finding delayed updates from hours or days ago but it never showed up when it originally happened.

>>62498
Seriously, this is a major concern. Exactly how much content has been lost because admin couldn’t be fucked fixing flagging and now the artist’s patreon has been deleted? How much content has been missed because an artist regularly cleans out their dropbox of older shit?

downloading shared files keeps failing (server timed out)

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I've recently been having issues with images on the site not showing due to what I think are SSL issues. The site itself loads perfectly, but any links to the images themselves just result in a blank web-page with 'ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH' flashing up.

Pretty sure there's no issue on my end (at least not that I can find at least) but it's basically made the site unusable. Anyone know what might be causing it, or does yiff party just need to update its certificates?

Someone really upload virus rar files on Blitzdrachin's page, BOTH Full 2019 archive are Trojan reported by Kaspersky, contains exe file.

>>62919 >>62948 >>62991 >>62992 >>63277
I thought I'd check on those creators and was pleasantly surprised to see those spam files removed.

Good job admin. I'm glad you got right on that issue. Might be a good idea to start implementing an anti-spamming system for shared files and even extra files(if that's even going to be used again) so you don't have to delete things manually when the issues arise. I got reminded of extra files even existing again when I went to blitzdrachin's page. I searched for the thread on extra files and it's been almost two years since it was introduced to the site. Admin, could we get the ball rolling again on extra files? I feel like that was a missed opportunity to expand the site for each creator. Since you're expanding the site with fantia and primeleap content, why not extra files too?

By the way, I know extra files had to be done by a patron that had access to another site of a creator's content. If you'd rather focus on fantia and primeleap, I can understand.

Why did Dacad's post sometime get different picture for same filename? Yiffparty's issue or 1:1 from Patreon?

From "Post File": https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/33500951/01-25-2020_0117AM_856_687.png
From "Media": https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/33500951/52561147/01-25-2020_0117AM_856_687.png
From "Media" that is same as the "Post File" picture but has different filename: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/33500951/52561183/01-18-2020_0222PM_1004_708.png

P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/32402293/12-14-2019_0228AM_868_616.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/32402293/49120282/12-14-2019_0228AM_868_616.png
M=P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/32402293/49120285/12-14-2019_0227AM_1134_777.png

P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/32155060/12-06-2019_0207AM_869_606.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/32155060/48380887/12-06-2019_0207AM_869_606.png
M=P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/32155060/48380892/12-06-2019_0206AM_858_610.png

P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/32033427/11-30-2019_0331AM_861_609_-_Copy.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/32033427/48046670/11-30-2019_0331AM_861_609_-_Copy.png
M=P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/105255/32033427/48046674/11-30-2019_1221AM_853_614.png

And I can go on...

P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/33753140/Tsaiwolf2020-NapTimenotextLR.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/33753140/53300800/Tsaiwolf2020-NapTimenotextLR.png
M=P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/33753140/53300801/Tsaiwolf2020-NapTimetextLR.png

P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/33749466/Tsaiwolf2020-PoleFoxThongLR.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/33749466/53290390/Tsaiwolf2020-PoleFoxThongLR.png
M=P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/33749466/53290391/Tsaiwolf2020-PoleFoxNudeLR.png

Now these filenames give some context. P got filename of M and is misleading by the look from the picture.

I actually pledged Tsaiwolf so I can compare these files directly from Patreon myself. I concluded this is not yiff.party's issue but 1:1 from Patreon.

Also read >>62709

Regarding filenames (normal filenames and before encoding into the url string) not 1:1 from Patreon. Why were not only underscore for spaces but also parentheses, plus, etc dropped? And why aren't urls getting percent-encoded like yiff.party used to do in the past? Even there are 404s staying 404 because HTML can't let go of exact filenames.

Real example of 404 staying 404 while it's alive elsewhere because filename difference

From HTML
P: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/17059675/Tsaiwolf2018-CM17ShyotlpantiesLR.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/17059675/1883668/Tsaiwolf2018-CM17Shyotl%28aroused%29LR.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/17059675/1883669/Tsaiwolf2018-CM17Shyotl%28sheath%29LR.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/17059675/1883670/Tsaiwolf2018-CM17Shyotl%28panties%29LR.png

Parentheses removed
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/17059675/1883668/Tsaiwolf2018-CM17ShyotlarousedLR.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/17059675/1883669/Tsaiwolf2018-CM17ShyotlsheathLR.png
M: https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/5238280/17059675/1883670/Tsaiwolf2018-CM17ShyotlpantiesLR.png

What are you doing, admin? There are too many request threads.

I'm receiving 504 Error every time downloading larger files, please FIX IT!!!

looks like admin abandoned the site..... or died from corona

Brother, can you spare a di- err, "quarter grand"?

Capture1 YPfaggots.PNG (1022.1KiB, 2820x1440) save_alt

>>62919 ive downloaded every fucking file in Biko's folder
pic related its me and my cracked server 2016

>>62362 is that spam
>>63277 i have the files also the RTF is trash (just compressed 3.7MB)
>>64749 forgot to add this [sp4m 53 Files, 2 Folders 4.35 GB (4,674,071,477 bytes)]

>>63449
Virus rar files on Blitzdrachin's page ARE still there ffs.

https://yiff.party/patreon/291504 has been stuck on 'An update is currently in progress. Please check back in a few minutes.' for at least 3 days now

It seems like some things are just impossible to download beyond a certain filesize due to the connection timing out.
Is there any way that this can be changed so that we're at least able to resume a download instead of having to retry from the beginning (and inevitably failing again) every single time?
For context, I'm trying to download a few videos from the Fantia side of the site, if that makes any difference.

yinller's Patreon:
404:
https://data.yiff.party/patreon_inline/32690398/12edf0eb944f10057ff44c5eff42ec3f47e68b51.jpg

Main page is not loading

Larger threads don't seem to load properly, but it may just be a problem on my side.

Main Creator page not loading

hi, yeah, the fucking data server is fucking fucked

shit's dead fam

Boys, I think this might be it.
yiff.party's bit the dust.

We can only hope that the admin shows up and fixes the site

Admin died to corona

>>65044
imagine if this was how we went out though
not even patreon could take us down, it took the fucking plague

Aside the normal problems (slow page loading, pics not showing, update request either slow or just not working, etc.), latest problem is that most pics just wont load. Few do work but that doesn't guarantee that the next one on the same page does.

Also, for whatever reason this page doesn't load fully on Firefox.

Is there any way to find creator ID? you can see creators if you know the ID

Admin where are you?

What is going on with the website?

Admin please save the site right freaking now!

No wonder nobody donates, if this is the regular functionality of the site.

Can't load any pics, sites slow. Someobne try to find out what's going on.

any time admin...

>>65053
You can either go to kemono and get the id there or or, if you are on pc, open the creators page and and try to view source code (Ctrl-U in some browsers), from there search the page for "creator_
id"

>>65076
Hear, hear.

Fix the fucking loading problems, admin.

If you seriously think people would spare a cent for a porn site rather than feed themselves during these times you're very mistaken, so take off the donation progress for now, or at least lower it, people can't spare the money right now.

fucking fix your stupid site already admin, this shit has been going on for far too long, how can you ask for money while your site runs like dogshit? and especially in a time like this, like No.65120 said... disgusting

Fix this site! I need it! I don't want to lose anything!

It would be cool if everyone could chill out. Servers cost money to run, and you're complaining about not even a day of site outage. Just be patient and everything will be working again.

site is being veary slow loading things and i cant even see any imeges or load any creators page on here nore can i even reqeast updates the button dosnt even loade fix theas loade times pleas

Welp, new pics have been loaded but can't open any. Error 520 every time.

>>65106
What kemono? Can you give a link?

>>65196
Kemono.party

Loading repain

>Asks for money
>Site runs like shit and doesn't fix it.
>Wonders why nobody's donating.

>>62401
not even any sophisticated dedup, just plain hash + size check would EASILY free 30+% of the space. At least that's what happened when I ran dupeGuru on my archive. A lot of creators post files as a attachment and the post_file.

>>65128
You know, maybe we would be a bit calmer, if not for the frustrating fact that the site TECHNICALLY works, except we cannot see the patreon content. That one, arguably most important part doesn't.

>>65230
This, right here.

Where is the admin, has he said anything in any of the other threads?

>>65053
Just google it "name of creator" url:yiff.party

Yiff.party/creators may have a link to all of the creator's pages, but it doesn't load beyond "c" for me

Never ending "Loading..." on home screen. Hope this is fixed soon considering we're needing donations

Honestly if server load is the issue just nuke e-thot patreons.
Simps can just get fucked, if you want to see some nasty 3DPD slut go somewhere else you pathetic waste of atoms.

alot of error 520(nerly everything)

>>65240
admin got covid-19

Error 520 on everything basically and a neverending "Loading..." screen on the creators list

we love you Admin, despite all the negative comments posts here we really appreciate the resolution if any! There's to much history here and I hope there is some sort of plan to maintain the server.

Lots of new pics but no way to see them. How long has it been now?

>>65290
That's true or is just a joke?

>>65298
Finally someone who isn't ungrateful.

creators.json
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unterminated string at line 1 column 371270 of the JSON data

json file is escaped and returns broken as to why it's continuously loading the mainpage

the /bbs/ part of the site appears to be returning early, as well, I had to refresh multiple times to get a working version of this page

When trying to download creators.json with wget the connection closes after every ~46,300 bytes. It doesn't load the entire file when opened with a web browser either https://yiff.party/json/creators.json It should be ~4 MB of text. My local copy from the end of February has 4,145,580 characters.

The Admin has returned in this site!!

posts take way to long to load

bullshit.png (7.5KiB, 465x58) save_alt

anyone know how to fix this? my upload to shared files would reach 100%, process for 60 seconds, then give me "An unknown error occurred."

>>65483
I managed to upload something to a creator's shared files, but it was about 5mb, how large was your file ?

Images of every fantia creator are missing or doesn't load

are devs really dead? its like 1month that posts take too long to load.

Hey, looks like stuff are working fine! at least the main site works properly, so, thanks, admins!

Alot of 3D artist have juste dissapear, exemple: Rexx, rescraft, pewposterous, FPSBlyck... what happpend?

No images load on this site for me, when I try to access anything directly I get the following:

This site can’t provide a secure connection
data.yiff.party uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

I can't seem to resolve it. Any tips?

>>65243
No wonder this places runs horribly at times

>>65502
It was around 500-600 mb, i can upload files less than about 400mb no problem but anything more than that gives me that error. the file takes too long to process and the server rejects it i guess?

>>65782
Maybe, but I think I have seen larger files being hosted on creators pages, You should try splitting the file into smaller, compressed parts that need to be extracted together, and posting them here

>>65324
THIS
Finally someone with sense

>>65290
what does admin think about corona (can you explain plz)

>>65324
lets all remember guys
nobody here is ungratefull here (except for patreon mods lol)

>>62948
whats inside the caution.txt file anyone ?

>>65053
Look at their patreon page's source and CTRL+F "creator".

The front page won’t load again

Fix the importer again!

Front page is taking forever to load

>>66225
But i think the front loading is now working again.

I came across a creator that hasn't been updated for 19 days but when I wanted to click request update there was a message saying "An update is currently in progress. Please check back in a few minutes.". It isn't taking few minutes but over 12 hours already.

For some reason the post importer is being slow currently and is refusing to import posts. Its currently stuck on "Found 15 accessible posts, 6 of which are missing from yiff.party", and it hasnt made any progress. And ive tried multiple ways to fix it as well with no success.

Whole site is running slow

fantia Import ID (d8d04602dbcd6880132f687dcc96e270fc8f4bfb008aed41c8cb1ad1f1abd148)

Could you please sticky this thread so mouth breathers stop creating stupid question threads that could easily be answered in here...

I think updates are broken for some creators. I noticed this with another creator recently, but this one is most recent:

https://yiff.party/patreon/501062

Says there was an update done today, and that the last post was 'one day ago' on my front page, but no imports have been made recently and the most recent post on their page, as you can see, is a month old.

https://yiff.party/fantia/7652
Why are none of the attached files accessible? I think it's only happening on this particular page.

The importer is stuck in a loop trying to fetch an attachment but failing.

>>66688
Same problem I have.
Import ID: 3561bfad68757dc4f3838303fd1514d38ea0df3665f733b067e89522de20ec61
Repeatedly tries to import fanclub 2279 which the first club in my list. I'm not even in a paid plan. Gets stuck trying to fetch something and aborts. Now the other content can't be imported either.

>>66701
It happens with posts that have attachments.

Says it was updated a day ago but has not been updated in like five days

Admin, I thought I'd let you know of an issue with Nyl2's page. In the favorite creators on the main page, it's says that Nyl2 has 376 posts. I go to the page thinking it's been updated, except it's not. On Nyl2's page, it says there's 367 posts. Also says there's 2 missing posts, and I definitely remember it being more like 10 missing posts. I checked the patreon page and the new posts can't be viewed on Nyl2's yiff.party page. Since they're one of my favorites, I would definitely be able to tell if something has been added. If it's there's been an import to that page and it's not correctly registering, could you please fix the page?

Is something wrong with the post importer?

What’s going on? Did it not import properly?

66467197_2523977254331526_7957928973277593600_n.jpg (141.2KiB, 1080x1080) save_alt

https://yiff.party/patreon/23359681
This is page for ANOTHER LOVE MAGAZINE.
All the vimeo video uploads done here require password , but password is not shared even in one of them. Can someone look into it??

Problems with importer?

>>66783
Its nothing wrong the importer is still working!

>>66787
it says it was updated 4 hours ago but the last post was from 5 days ago. On the front page it says there are 591 posts but when when I click on it and go to the creator page there are only 587 posts. what is going on?

https://yiff.party/patreon/8771929
Tried looking the artist name thru the search bar, and it stated that last post was made a month ago, and when you go directly to the link the page said that said artist's posts are up to date

Please donate

Someone has posted another image on Angie Griffin's page calling for people to dox her and to use that information to organize her murder.

the password for the dropbox link for the new videos on the itswtvr page is incorrect the dropbox link is not opening.

>>66806 fukken saved
Dox 2020-03-24 15:53 239.9KiB
D22CF2F0-3A12-42C9-A613-9FE650659118.JPEG

unfortunately due to the rules i will not upload original image

>>66841 kys sockpuppet (plz dont ban me)

how do i archive the BBS using httrack
my scan filter list
+*.css +*.js -ad.doubleclick.net/* -mime:application/foobar
+*.gif +*.jpg +*.jpeg +*.png +*.tif +*.bmp +*.zip +*.tar +*.tgz +*.gz +*.rar +*.z +*.exe
+*.mov +*.mpg +*.mpeg +*.avi +*.asf +*.mp3 +*.mp2 +*.rm +*.wav +*.vob +*.qt +*.vid +*.ac3 +*.wma +*.wmv
-*/*https://yiff.party/patreon*/*
-https://www.patreon.com//*
-https://discordapp.com//*
-https://twitter.com//*
-https://discord.gg//*
-https://yiff.party//*
+*https://yiff.party/bbs*
-*..py
-https://t.co//*
-https://t.me//*

https://yiff.party/patreon/15609900

Another fake update. Reports last post from 2 days ago and 186 posts, but the actual page is 174 with the most recent being from September.

Please donate

Thank you admin for fixing Nyl2's page.

Can you fix
I don’t think files are being imported properly

Not related but has anyone been having trouble pledging on Patreon, like the page is stuck loading?

>>66688
having the same problem.. some post not imported properly.. missing posts on creator page decreased but the actual post not there..

>>66894
Is something still wrong with the importer?

Please, can you fix?
https://yiff.party/patreon/13004510
I don’t think files are being imported properly
It says it was updated a day ago but the last post was from one month ago. On the front page it says there are 385 posts but when when I click on it and go to the creator page there are only 366 posts.

Has anyone donated yet?

Okay, what the hell's going on with this Patreon's posts?

https://yiff.party/patreon/80934

The images are all of Richard Karn from Home Improvement!
Is this some kind of cruel April Fool's joke?
Cause I ain't laughing. >:T

>>66959
This is an anti-piracy measure, the images are loaded from another site, which checks your cookies, if you are pledged, the images will load, else you will just have to stare at Richard Karn

I have seen a few people complaining about the importer, it may be slightly broken.

Nerballertv old links require log in, no thumbnails.

Hey, just downloaded the 1.9gb pack from https://yiff.party/patreon/2925998 but can't seem to extract it. Any help would be appreciated :)

Importer is still working again i think!

now importer totally have problem..

[01-04-2020 15:15:21] >> Preparing import session...
[01-04-2020 15:15:21] >> Checking session cookie...
[01-04-2020 15:15:26] >> Retrieving creator list...
[01-04-2020 15:15:29] >> Found 6 creators, 6 of which are on yiff.party.
[01-04-2020 15:15:29] >> Processing creator: 1 of 6 (ID 241061, Gagala)
[01-04-2020 15:16:28] .. page 1
[01-04-2020 15:16:28] .. post stream first
[01-04-2020 15:16:33] .. get error (first) - retrying
[01-04-2020 15:17:07] .. get error (first) - retrying
[01-04-2020 15:18:53] .. get error (first) - retrying
[01-04-2020 15:18:53] !! An unknown error has occurred! Please email support@yiff.party with your Import ID so this can be investigated.

>>67027
Please try again!

[01-04-2020 17:14:01] >> Saving photo 1457996...
[01-04-2020 17:24:10] >> Content-Length mismatch
[01-04-2020 17:24:13] !! The importer failed to download a file too many times. Please try again, or report the issue if it keeps occurring.
[01-04-2020 17:24:13] !! An unknown error has occurred! Please email support@yiff.party with your Import ID (b62e3daf6443f48f545d6b938f8fbf3600b13f1fe724931a2b04610514082112) so this can be investigated.

what should I do?

>>67058
Just try again!

>>67029
i've tried several times.. same error..

>>67027
Try again then!

>>65889
>grateful
kek not knowing what money means

Apparently, the updater isn't detecting some newer posts. For instance: https://yiff.party/patreon/3605855
Michiyoshi's yiff.party page says everything's all up to date, but if one looks at his actual Patreon page, they can see that he's posted two new posts.

Anybody else having this issue or is it just me?

>>67099
I had that problem with Nyl2 earlier. Admin had to manually update the page to show the new posts. I'm sure he's working on the problem because it's a horrendous problem for this website. Probably more so than any other issue this website is having right now. Not only that, I don't think these updates are showing up in recent activity. It would explain there being less updates on the recent activity page.

Admin come back here now please and save the Importer to turn back on!

Is the importer fixed yet?

>>67109
''horrendous problem for this website''
yeah speaking of that

https://yiff.party/patreon/7741707
General Butch
all the HD links are dead because his mega got reported and taken down.
Guess that means 95% of his yiff.party page just became a second twitter page.
Great and no fucking solutions coming down the pipeline for that I bet.

I wish people would work together and come up with a solution for this shit instead of just popping on here to complain every time the site slows down.

I wouldn't even give that much of a shit about the attachments just fix the broken fucking links already, it's fuckin text on a screen, come up with something, you've had fuckin years.

>>67187
for example

someone goes to import posts and the importer goes

''some of the posts from this creator have been flagged by users for being out of date, we will copy all the text and links from the posts that you have access to and add them to the previous posts on our site''

There's one fucking solution, anyone else capable of coming up with ideas here?
Pretty sure one of you can come up with one that works.

Screenshot_20200402-110919_Brave.jpg (52.5KiB, 733x405) save_alt

Importer for patreon not working because of delay problem at patreon i guess..

Will the importer work again sooner?

>>67213
Yes, donate first..

Is it fixed?

Has anyone donated yet? I can’t always trust the tracker because because it can take a while for the admin to updated it

>>67242
Yeah i think the importer is back again!

We only have $37 to go please donate

>>67188
actually that would work with attachments too

each yiff post could have a tab you could click that would say ''current post'' which is basically the post that existed on patreon at the time of the last update.

so even if it was abused, the page would at most double in size from all the attachments but that's it,
then you add the feature to report the tab if it's a duplicate and if it gets reported enough, yiff.party removes it after a couple of weeks, but the yiff.party user could always bring it back later if it was removed because of a white knight.
make it so you have to sit through 10 captcha tests each time you want to report a post (and it takes like 50 reports for the site to remove it) and there.
at worst it would be an ongoing battle but once the knights realize it's one they can't win, they'll quit.

I am facing a problem, someone is deleting my requests on Request Thread 27. I have added them several times and they are always deleted.
I am trying to ask for Mermaid (mylifeasmermaid) - https://yiff.party/patreon/938350
Do you guys know why this is happening??

>>67305
dunno why i have trouble posting too

how to update post that already imported to creator page? it is possible?? creator that i pledge on patreon have some changes on a few their posting..

>>67374
you fuckin can't

>>67443
Oh i see.. admin please find the way to make it happen.. some creator don't want spam their patreon page posting the same post.. their just edit the existing posting if anything changed..

Please donate we don’t have much time

has anyone donated recently?

>>67484
are you already done that too??

>>67486
since donation counter update manually, so it's 50% Yes and 50% No.. and are you already donate??

>>67305
Nothing of value was lost

>>67552
Speak English

Seriously, why the fuck is there STILL no way to flag posts, or even have it automatic, so when someone comes along with a update for a given patreon it can update to get around any "false image reuploaded with the real one later" or "anchor posts that regularly get updated with new shit"? It's not conceptually difficult, have it so you can have multiple versions of the same post every time there's an artist update, if it's 1:1 to how it was before ignore it, and have the yiff.party user just have to flick between a given post's versions to get to the real one. Maybe even have a user be able to label a given version of the post as the "real" one so anyone who comes along after the fact sees that one first.

>>67572
>nothing of value is added
kek therefore nothing can be lost (newtons law baby)

>>67605
yeah ANY solution at this point would be better than nothing, it doesn't have to be perfect I just want him to fucking try something

Please donate we only have $37 to go

Come on people Donate now!

>>67704
maybe he was just late updating the donation bar

>>67717
Does anyone know if someone donate yet?

There has been a donation of $37, but it's unconfirmed right now. It's enough to complete this Month's donations. Whew, that was closer than any other time. Never went 4 days after the month ended to complete the donation. See it here: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3HttRJutvffZN1t3TUYxq6rG9FSDqxV1FF?sort=0

I sure hope that the admin counts the 93 extra cents towards this month. It's a little bit, but every little bit counts. The newest donation is $37.36. $37 is enough for the march donation. 36+57 should equal 93 cents towards april donations.

>>67621
>nothing of value is added

Exactly: Nobody's fulling your worthless request

Someone added more corrupted files under bikomation shared files.

Admin please go back and fix the site now!

i canceled my membership to avoid auto billing. log says "You have not pledged to any creators." even though i entered the creator id and i can still access their posts. any solution for this?

Shared file upload isn't working (both before and after yesterday's bout of 502s).
"Unknown error occurred, please try again."

I'm still getting constant cipher mismatches when using this site. The site itself loads fine, but all the images just produce the ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH error on Chrome. Any chance of this getting looked into? As far as I'm aware it's a server side issue!

>>68138
it was the artist itself that add the files

DangerousASMR
https://yiff.party/patreon/15235804

Recent posts have empty files in them, akin to a placeholder(?) of sorts. They are 0kb audio files.
Assuming something happened when retrieving them.

some suggestions
-make decisions based on polls more frequently since donations are keeping this site running
-ban the e-girls and reduce the server costs, or make a new site for non-yiff content
-add Monero (XMR) to the donation options
-automatically updating donation tracker
-work on improving loading times
-work on improving site reliability and uptime
-fix remaining content that 404s
-fanbox support (changing domain to fanbox.cc after April), with users able to upload content from booth.pm as shared files
-get rid of the stupid page removal policy, stuff on yiff.party should never be taken down unless illegal under US law
-scan user uploaded files for viruses and warn users before download (don't remove them, in case of false positives)
-have multiple backups of data so that if yiff.party gets taken down it can be put back online with all the content saved, or so that an archive torrent of all the content can be created in the event that yiff.party shuts down

>>48736
Hi im following up on a patreon sfm animator known as Fitnisinnfilms his page on this website hasn’t been updated for ages i been requesting updates for 3 months but no luck... if this information can be notified i would be happy and a satisfied customer to donate more money. Thank you.

>>68544
-bring back option to download all of a users content as zip

I have a question about subscribing to an artist.

When you're at the checkout confirming you want to support an artist, some artists have "today's charge" listed, while others have "may 1st charge", does this mean I could subscribe to an artist and cancel before the 1st without ever paying, like the bots used to do??

The JSON API is lovely. It contains urls for the post image and the attached images. Any images listed as "media," however, are entirely absent.
Also, post flagging is still disabled, meaning any posts that get updated (with fixed links or passwords) aren't visible as they are to actual patrons.
Please address these in a future update!

Thank you!

FIX FANTIA SUPPORT

some fantia posts do not contain actual content and just the thumbnails of said content, videos dont work either.

I have a problem with the uploader, it returns "Unknown error occurred, please try again.". Trying again does NOT fix.

>>68431
Yeah, wtf? Fix it, please!

>>68813
Hello? That is still broken.

File sharing doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uploads are fucked for me too: “Unknown error occurred, please try again.”

Also, some cunt is spamming "File sharing doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!" to every thread.

イスセースウェルウィーシトポスト?

>>69097
Well, that's because file sharing indeed, doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

file sharing indeed, doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://yiff.party/patreon/14182271
this link say update 2 day ago but it not update?

https://yiff.party/patreon/14182271
this link say update 2 day ago but it not update?

>>69238
try an different bowser, that worked for me.

>>69279
> try an different bowser, that worked for me.
No. Also, you don't actually say which one is working for you, so you're clearly full of shit.

Endeavoring to be marginally helpful, for Admin:

I am using Tor Browser 9.0.9 (based on Mozilla Firefox 68.7.0esr) (64-bit).

Failing with: "Unknown error occurred, please try again.", regardless of circuit.

Clicking the Upload button makes the browser send an OPTIONS request to https://uploads-proxy-2.cf.yiff.party/process via HXR. This fails immediately, and no response gets recorded (0 bytes).

I can reproduce the same error with a vanilla Tor Browser 9.5a11 (based on the same firefox) in Standard security mode, which means that JS and other unnecessary sitewank is fully active.

>>69303
yea it doesnt have anything to do with the browser, i get a similar issue with firefox, chrome, and edge.

see
>>65483

https://yiff.party/patreon/5244764
Some of the most recent posts aren't working, images not showing up.

>>69303
i used old samsung internet browser on my s7. also no need to be an ass, i just forgot to say which one i used. Also i tried firefox and puffin before the samsung browser and it didnt work. So it might have to do with something for newer browsers.

>>69303
I just uploaded an shared file now on said bowser.
Under bikomation shared file titled proof.

>>69303
Tried firefox, puffin, chrome, and the newer samsung bowser on my s9, and dont work.
Very weird.

20200410_225810.jpg (13.7KiB, 125x256) save_alt

>>69303
The icon of it looks like this.

>>69303
okay, a little more research and i think the browser is actually called mplore browser. Sorry, thought was samsung since it was factory. Though my version is an older one 2.5.1, while the link is 2.5.4.
So i cant confirm it will work.
https://m.apkpure.com/mplore-browser/com.mplore.searchbrowser

Something needs to be done about the onlyfans spam and discord invite link spam. Just auto-remove any comment that mentions them ffs. There's one faggot just spamming the forum with this inane garbage over and over again.

What’s up with the requests threads? I’ve been on a couple of them and people saying they’re dead. Anything new?

>>69361
Thanks for being helpful. I'm not going to change my browser just to fix this, but I noticed what you said about older browsers, and had another dig. I noticed that TBB/Firefox recorded an error...

> -Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://uploads-proxy-2.cf.yiff.party/process. (Reason: CORS request did not succeed). [Learn More]

... in its debugger logs (the [Learn More] links to https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/CORS/Errors/CORSDidNotSucceed if you fancy a read). I'd ruled out the common errors, so I followed the link to see what was up and, duh...

> The certificate for uploads-proxy-2.cf.yiff.party expired on 6 April 2020.

Well, that would explain it. Older browsers may be less strict about CORS checking for XHR requests too, which is why random obscure mobile ones might work. Workaround: I can tell Tor Browser to accept the expired cert for uploads-proxy-2.cf.yiff.party for this seesion, and then uploads proceed back in the original tab 😆

Apologies for getting stroppy earlier. I had the frustrations at the general arseholery that was going around in a lot of contexts then, and it's Bad to compound it really. I'll shut up and get on with the handful of fluffkevlar backfills I'm doing now.

Anyone experiencing troubles downloading content with JDownloader? It tooks it more than five minutes to check if the download link is online and http code is 200, and downloading speed is also being bad - might be 125kb/s but stable, and 10mb/s but with packetloss

>>69476
No, problem. Im just glad u found a work around for newer browsers.

under all creators there is no list of creators just "No data available in table" no matter what is typed in. Does anyone know how to fix this issue

the server start 502-ing again

Always 502 what the actual fuck

So, it looks like the uploader is working again! Although, I have a small complaint - I was uploading a file, with my connection over tor it took like 10 minutes, and then, when it reached 100% it showed this beauty: "Upload failed. You have been banned from uploading files due to suspected abuse. If you think you are receiving this message in error, please contact support@yiff.party.". Wouldn't it make more sense to show "lol ur banned" message BEFORE transfering files?

Most of the pics wont load. Every single creator page have missing 404 images. Its been like this for 2/3 days now since last downtime. I have to refresh pages 10 times for some of the images to load properly and most of them still go "connection to server lost" almost every time. :/ Asked friends and they say they have the same issue...

It worked just fine for me, hahaha
Eat shit

Picture cannot be loaded!

>>69849
Most of the pics wont load. Every single creator page have missing 404 images. Its been like this for 2/3 days now since last downtime. I have to refresh pages 10 times for some of the images to load properly and most of them still go "connection to server lost" almost every time. :/ Asked friends and they say they have the same issue...

WTF!!!!! Not just 2 or 3 days, this has been going on for weeks. I understand that this is a free site - and, what I get for free is better than getting nothing (or having to pay for it). But, this has been going on for months!!!! Can't admin fix this????

>>69883
eat shit you dirty bitch :)

>>69883
This site is not free it always asks for donations so yeah, loosers

>>69894
When was the last time you donated????!!!!! Looser - really????
69893 - What, are you 12 years old? I pose a valid question and this is your response?

>>69895
Lmao I would never donate to this shithole. I only pay to artists themselves ;P

You declared war to artists when opened this site and I declare war to you little bastards >D

>>69895
This is my last post here, because I can't understand people like 69893 and 69894. Like 69849, I question why pics won"t load and I have to refresh over and over. But, he was not called a "looser" or told to "eat shit you dirty bitch." My reason for posting this is to get answers to 69849.Why can't creators pages load? What can be done? That's all I ask. Good bye.

>>69916
Like you can do jack shit

>>69914
Then what the fuck are you doing here????????????? GTFO

>>69933
Oh I can >D
I can burry you under fake files and viruses ;)

>>69934
Just making your life more miserable than it is already

>>69894
ref 69914 same person????? I think so.

>>69943
Give it your best shot. Dickheads like you hiding under anonymous posts , who would cower and shit themselves if confronted in real life. If you're such a bad ass , I dare you to reveal your true identity. If you do - I will. Time to put up or shut up!!!!!!!

>>69947
What???? I didn't hear your reply !!!!!

WOWWWW it's so hillarious hearing this from a whole forum of anonymous users, LMAOOOO >>69947

Come on dev, it's still 502-ing when downloading stuff from creator's page

>>69950
my original post exactly

1586283035203.gif (60.4KiB, 230x270) save_alt

>>69947
how new are you
also why is this site always hosted like it's in the back room of a sumerian chariot maker's shop? fucking uptime man

>>69950
It's only doing this because the guy has his cloudflare settings wrong, see >>60291

>>69950
I can't even load images on the forum without them giving me a 502 bad gateway, much less so those from actual creators...

Images won’t load. It was just fine yesterday

Fix error 502 please!!!!

diives shared files section has a bunch of fake files that are viruses. Admin, if you are reading this can you please get rid of the fake files?

Admin doesn't care about your problems. As long as he gets money for this badly made website he will not give a shit.

MDF (Miles-Df) too

Mhh this fake/ virus infested shared files thing seems to be getting more common. Does using the report function on such files even work? And Admin, if you read this, do you IP ban the uploaders of such files? Also is there some way to have uploaded files checked for malicious content, before displaying it in the shared files tab? Or putting some kind of visual marker/warning on files/archives that have an exe or bat file or whatever suspicious file in it, if that's any easier than having a virus scan on uploads.

Could you just disable the forum for a while, then maybe the constant stream of idiots filling it with spam, endless requests, and questions they're too stupid to ask HERE might go somewhere else...

I swear every time an article about this site is posted the general IQ of the community drops 30 points...

Downloading images and shares files doesn’t work.

Hey admin are you working on fixing the downloading issue?

Hey Admin, importer here. Quick question regarding name changes. This doesn't seem to reflect well (or perhaps at all) on YP, at least in search. I notice the creator page itself shows two names and only one of them (one is usually unknown to me) is searchable. I was not aware YP had content from a certain creator at all because their P name was nothing close to similar to what was their searchable name here on YP. Will you consider a solution to this issue. please?
Also the importer seems to hit a lot of errors: >> An error occurred while processing post ID x, skipping. The hyperlinks on the importer page don't open in a new page, so I of course had to reload the page and restart the import to follow progress. Could this be the cause? Please add a target _blank attribute to the links. Or better let importer remember your current session so you can follow it.
Appreciate you.

there seems to be a downloading issue for posts and shared files can it be fixed admin? it's really annoying.

>>70586
yes i agree there seems to be a problem i can't download any shared files it start's downloading for like 5 seconds and then it stops and it keeps doing the same thing every time i restart what's causing this?

>>70568
Accurate.

Issue with a specific content creator, almost all of "DangerousASMR" posts since latest profile update have broken links (the files the lead to are "empty"? ) I don't know how else to put it.

You guys do god's work, my thanks.

Months of being broken.
Seriously dude

The server always throws me the 502 error.

You can fix it?

I'm having the error 502 error too

Hey admin there are multiple creators with shared files that contain viruses can you please look into removing them?

>>71146
admin doesn't give a shit. he just wants to watch us squirm and laugh as his site dies a painful death

wow!!!!! finally, after weeks of creators and pics not loading, the site is working. thanks.

Can we get SubscribeStar support? A lot of artists are moving to subscribestar and it'd be nice to have shit uploaded natively to the site rather than having to download rar files.

Just a request - next time you make an update, add a prev/next to the bottom of the Recent Activity page, so we don't have to go back to the top to go to the next page. Thanks.

Seems pretty creator-specific:
This creator's Fantia's posts are showing up as "up to date" even though the last time the page was updated was in January. The creator has put up many posts on Fantia since then, and Fantia doesn't even seem to detect that there are missing posts. https://yiff.party/fantia/4835

Why do some pages say “update in progress check back in a few minutes”, but it’s been days?

>>72072
We've been begging for subscribestar support for months...

Caching broke...again.

Infinite loading bug for creator screen.

520 error, lot of pics can't load

site down 520 errors

Loading... >>72909

I also keep getting an Error 520 and unable to view any pics

guys why i get this error ?
You have not pledged to any creators
please can u tell me the problem or help me
and thank u if u only read this <3

>>73532
Stop spamming now. And try again this time now!

Upload a Shared File error
Unknown error occurred, please try again.
maybe I missed the news somewhere

The site has been completely unusable due to SSL / Cipher Mismatch errors. No images are showing and having tried a few devices, the problem seems to be server side. Any chance of getting it sorted?

I'm getting tons of Error 520s.

Example link: https://data.yiff.party/shared_data/313ca01dc15925aab439d240c64e555ba36598d1/NeoCoill-068_10.7z

>>73821
can confirm, 520 a lot

Image server is down admin.

Again this fucking site is not working properly

I can't download images properly.
But actually thx guys, you're Robin Hood of XXI century.

Is there a reason I can find YP in Google search results?

Getting lots of error 520 lately

https://yiff.party/patreon/21589642 (Senescent Soul) can't download error 520.

The sites fucked up again. The main page is stuck loading and no attachments will load.

Error 520 Ray ID: 58db5c0beb11c1d4 • 2020-05-03 16:29:13 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error

From morning, every time 520 Web server is returning an unknown error, if you want to download the attachements

I can't download shared files due to 520 error.

Every newly updated post throws up an Error 520

Error 520

I wanted to ask, can someone see what’s going on with AkiraDubs? Every time I look it up here it no longer has the option to request an update and instead says that it’s currently updating. The problem is, it’s been “currently updating” for about 2 almost 3 months now since the last update and it won’t even load the “request update” thing anymore. Just says “update currently in progress come back in a few minutes”, but it’s been like that for months :(. So I’m just a bit concerned maybe it’s a bug or somethings up.
Here’s a link to the creator
https://www.patreon.com/AkiraDubs

https://yiff.party/patreon/446667

If the site is fixed today, I'll donate $15 btc.

If its fixed tomorrow, $10

Fixed the day after, $5, and so on.

And by fixed, I mean the 520 errors are resolved site-wide.

slightly relieving to know that everyone else is getting those 520 errors whenever they try to load images. also the thumbnails for images don't load either.

>>73950
Is it fixed yet

>>74021
Yeah just test it again i think the images are working fine!

>>73877
>gets search results for YP
>censorship

>>73948
oink up shequelz goyim

>>74065
america loves filtered speech what did you expect

Soooo, can we remove the request Updatebutton, IF IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>>74158
gotta say it works dosen't it (hint: its called falso hope)

>>74161 I agree with him!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (193.6KiB, 1024x683) save_alt

>>74158
You must submit your complaint in triplicate and have it notarized sir.

>>74073
>filtered
>>74065

for those who engage in flame wars (in the future) read this first (this is your training) https://yiff.party/bbs/read/59419
maan i love the high quality trolling there if only i bought some popcorn with me (as a semi proffesional troll i laughed)

>>74266
well back in the days they censored out 8ch and yiff party (not sure if they sill do it)

I'd like to suggest adding the ability for users to flag creators as distributing materials either through patreon PMs, or through 3rd party sites. The site would then generate a notice for flagged creators whenever someone updates them, letting them know the creator likely has shared files that need to be uploaded.

Thought I'd suggest this as I'm starting to get tired of pages with nothing but thumbnails and empty shared files. I'm kinda hoping it's a case of people just not thinking about the fact they have to manually upload stuff and not a case of people intentionally leaving stuff out.

>>74268
>>73867

Error 502 is back, please FIX!

Can anyone tell me what the post file button does? My finger slipped and pressed it. I think I uploaded it somehow? If so can anyone tell me how to remove it or undo it please. Im filled with worry and anxiety right now. Please help!!!

Also im sorry if this isnt where you ask questions but can somebody please help me or let me know where to ask questions. Im sorry if this is unrelated and the trouble

Why don’t any Vimeo videos work?

>>74555 nice trips

the entire functionality of yiff.party can still be easily defeated with simple placeholder posts, take spindles as an example. nearly all of his posts captured are dummy posts.

https://yiff.party/patreon/179861

>>75014
This is not a new issue

>>75099
probably why I said "still." it's "still" an issue that needs to be resolved

>>75201
And?

E8E6169F-C3C6-4514-BCE4-BB0F777BA65A.jpg (175.8KiB, 1024x768) save_alt

Nobody updating MostlyFunStuff’s page despite the multiple requests to do so. Would love to see this issue fixed!

>>75273
is english not your first language? you seem to have comprehension issues

>>75273
its not a bug.

504 errors abound, new error screen. Unlike the usual server errors, this one's not consistent as some things do load.
Just want to find out if others are having the same issues.

504 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: epBE_WXw7Nx-qmEossp0eMUYW6uwaGmx4jZsS-PuUiaFyoClCVrGyw==

>>75867
Yeah that's the one, good to know.

>>75868
The site has been down all morning for me. It just came back up a few minutes before I posted that.
Every time I try to download a rar or pull an image up in a tab I get that 504 error message.
This site crashes waaaay too often.

Today site is crashing very frequently..its not loading properly and showing errors all the time..please correct it

To give them credit, this error is a new one! I really appreciate them spicing up the yiff party experience

504 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: gaj0u81Iz-0duz1CRpJGgHojZsvChEYAglIYySyn0DQ6G2Ah1j4fqQ==

also why isnt cloudflare booting YP like 8ch

>>75894
Wrong thread bucko.

Images aren’t loading!

it's 504 error all over again

fix your shit cloudflare

lol, so the issues with the site are because cloudflare kicked them off for violating terms for pirating paetron content, words out, the site is pretty much over at this point as no provider is going to provide a platform for them to get the shit sued out of them

>>75925
Invalid certificate chain is what is causing all the trouble. Admin needs to fix his shit.

>>75944
Proof?

Sent an email about wanting to add paysite furry content on here, is it possible?
Can an Admin answer this please?

Images still aren’t loading!

Images and image links are refusing to load

>>75499
>you seem to have comprehension issues
>dat projection

>>75527
Then what is it, that Admin can't seem to address this?

>>75944
>pirating
You wish.

>>75867
huh you were earlier sorry i didnt notice that

>>76049
enough bitchboy >>74267

>>75944
just use a tor based offshore vps/host

I would really appreciate it if Bui would at least give us a warning at the header when the site is going to be offline, having server issues or some communication.

https://yiff.party/patreon/6584805
Some of the images won’t load

Still getting 504 errors

ban angie griffin or her fucking spamming simp

Well, the 504 error is still on.

Hey admin are you working on the error 504 situation?

The following should be looked at as they could be used to help keep yiff.party online and are all used for 8kun (formerly 8chan, the most censored site on the internet which can still be accessed today at 8kun.top):
-cdn + ddos protection - vanwanet (https://vanwanet.com/), sticking with cloudflare could definitely be a problem
-domain registrar (if you have problems with the current one) - eranet (https://www.now.top/)

ways to access yiff.party:
-hosting the site on tor (https://www.torproject.org/)
-hosting the site on i2p (https://geti2p.net/en/)
-hosting the site on lokinet (https://lokinet.org/)
-hosting the site on IPFS (https://ipfs.io/)

-and in the case of DNS providers blocking yiff.party (like with 8kun, essentially making it impossible for anyone to access on the clearnet) people can manually edit their hosts file to add an IP address entry for yiff.party to access on the clearnet again

>>76067
>enough bitchboy >>74267

Except I was actually contributing to the discussion. You had nothing to offer but your flaming.

>>76723
apologies my bad (since you are continung a dead argument)

----SUGGESTIONS---- will add more soon
1. add a auto update system for the bbs (other chans have it) also create >>/requests/ board to seperate things
2. use this as the YP logo https://www.inkedshop.com/products/ding-ding-squishy-toy also what happened to the mascot by cuisine
im bad at phoþoshop (also what does the droplet symbolize on the logo icon)

I'm still getting 504 errors when I load images in tabs.

>>76049
the importer just doesnt have that feature yet, it cant update already imported posts

It keeps saying the page isnt redirecting properly when i open files?

uncatagorized theme.PNG (29.1KiB, 533x238) save_alt

Is this a common error?

So I'm checking this creator who uses cocoscope to upload and share their videos but since yesterday every time I click on those links they just take me to the home page. What is going on? The links were working fine until yesterday!

Is the 504 error fixed yet?

>>76706
-hosting on zeronet (https://zeronet.io/)

images aren't showing up!

>>77301
attachments are borked too.

Ok so atm creator profile pictures and images do not appear nor can be downloaded

why is admin using buttflare again

>>76759
>dead argument

Not everything needs to be an argument, asshole: >>76049
>Then what is it, that Admin can't seem to address this?

>>77628
you are on you own here i dunno how to respond to this

Most images on the site, at least, URLs are duplicated exactly twice
Is this wasting double the storage space, admin?
https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/55578/36896794/Stranded_Teaser_WIP.png
https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/55578/36896794/63159890/Stranded_Teaser_WIP.png

>>77671
might be the artist uploading an image for a post and then adding that same image as an attachment on the same post

>>74663
Can you at least tell me what the button does? Or if anyone else knows what the post file button does can you please repley what it is or does? Im sorry if this is a dumb question but nobody seems to have the answer

>>77636
>i dunno how to respond to this

How about explaining >>75527?

>>77874
clicking it shows the attatchment

>>78044
im out guys i dunno wtf is this

also if you look at the NMJ shared files you can see that they have same dupelicate files i suggest you implement dupe hash detection

to the spammer seeing this just to be clear i have absolutely nothing against you plz go on with your thing (or step up your game)

Admin, will the new exclusions reduce server costs?

>>78094
>i dunno wtf is this

I don't either. Sure would be nice for Anon to defend such a weird claim.

When this is over, I hope Admin will rethink reaction channels. We'll just have to see how this place performs after.

>>76759
a logo would be nice, preferably furry related

Hello, can i ask whether NSFW content be viewed on here?
And if so, can u plz update Quimchee (creator) https://yiff.party/patreon/3676129

She has a lot of missing posts, and the NSFW contents are all not found on here. Can you plz look into it?? Thank you alot!!!!!!!

>>78587
Take it to the request thread

>>48736
Is the reason the site super slow atm because of the purge going on?

>>79448
people might be mass downloading in preparation for the purge

Yo people I'm new since lastnight and I love this site, its exactly what we needed but I can't seem to access anything from here if it leads to Google Drive (and 50% of content seems to be hosted there :( ). What happens is, I click the Google Drive link, then it basically just sits there forever doing nothing (apparently pretending to load, because of the spinning circle icon). I literally left a G Drive link open for 10 mins on my tablet while I went down the shop. I come back and its STILL loading... It cant be a problem with my connection because I can load other pages in literally seconds. Can anyone help a guy out here?

>>79658
not a yiff.party issue.

>>79661
Well then do you know what kind of issue it is, and where to go to get a solution, or atleast a constructive reply that I can work off of?

Is anyone else here able to access Google Drive links hosted on this site? Specifically from the artist "PinkDrawz"? I'm not sure if this is limited to PinkDrawz only because I havent found anyone else using G Drive yet, though I am looking.

For anyone who can spare 30 secs to test it:

https://yiff.party/patreon/3556213

>>49924
Who's the artist who drew this? This issue needs solving.

>>79741
Thanks for the reply, I opened the link in a new tab and it still didn't load but then I remembered the "request desktop site" button in Firefox (mobile argh). This made it work but now I see all of the G Drive folders/links seem to be empty or dead. It looks like PinkDrawz deleted everything, so I guess theres nothing we can do about this? I pressed the "request update" button on the creators page but I'm not sure what that really does, or who recieves the update request. Maybe I should create a thread asking for anyone who downloaded the content before it was removed, to bring it back to the YP. Some people from here must have the files :*(

>>79941
>Bui is Google

I downloaded the file.

Only half downloaded.

The connection to the host is then lost

>>80079
Why not just prioritize ongoing file requests and cancel pending ones if bandwidth is at issue?

https://yiff.party/patreon/18610473
Multiple links are just "HERE" without any hyperlinking

>>80550
LOL what is this sh*t? Mods for some Jap game? If so, what game? Looks... Worth "a look".

>>80603
Cancelling downloads midway through is your style?

Will server costs go down next month?

There are are some issues downloading some shared files. Some of them fail to download after a few minuets.

>>79673
Seems to be working for me.

when I try to download anything off here the download starts fine but after like 10 seconds it gets stuck at 0mb/second

https://yiff.party/patreon/4745471
Is being spammed

https://yiff.party/patreon/4745471 this guy/gal spamming with dummy files in shared files section. Please action

>>81317
lel i installed IMdisk lemme try

I'm getting a 405 error while trying to make a thread, also, I suspect the updater may be broken, the last creator upload happened 9 hours ago and it seems to not be recognizing updates on patreon
Ex:
https://yiff.party/patreon/881792
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=881792
A new post on patreon, but the page still states that it is fully updated

The problems with the patr importer continues, sadly. It's not able to find any posts and seems stuck in an infinite loop of:
.. checking current_user
.. session check timeout, retrying with new node

And yet again, more server storage is being used and abused by some fucktard. It has been recently updated constantly, like a camwhore/e-thot curator. They need to delete these shared files immediately.

Was CDVreus deleted or removed?

Please stop the person spamming

Importer broke again getting loop of .. checking current_user
.. session check timeout, retrying with new node

This File is impossible to Download.
Maybe is Damaged?
https://data.yiff.party/shared_data/36e1a26856cf491442a3620bea7bd328da4cb29e/April_2020_reward_5.7z

The shared files are full of spam please delete them!

DELETE RAZED, BAN THE PEOPLE WHO ARE USING BOT CLIENTS.

It's essentially impossible to download anything greater than 75mb, possible due to server load, there should be a queue system for downloads/uploads or some form of throttling. I don't mind if my downloads take a while, it's definately better than trying to download a file 20 times and failing because of a gateway issue midway through. Spam uploads on the forums and spam file uploads like Razed probably don't help either.

Is still being spammed

anyone having problems downloading larger files?

I can’t download this file
https://data.yiff.party/patreon_data/684141/36178968/5457228/Amaterasu_Edits.zip

>>81548
>>82030
>>82074
Just like use wget.

>>82088
No good. Eventually it just hits a read error "Read error at byte ####/##### (The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.). Retrying.", and gives up. --continue doesn't work after that (mix of 502 Bad Gateway, 504 Gateway Time-out, and abortive 206 Partial Content responses that transfer no data)

curl is a bit more direct about it, if you ask it to do a continue onto an existing file (that being the point of a download manager)

> curl: (33) HTTP server doesn't seem to support byte ranges. Cannot resume.

So in short, just shout at admin until it gets fixed.

Is flagging posts still working? Because I can't flag a post for update, it says that posts cannot be flagged at this time. I'm trying to flag Redamz's chapter 4 post because it got updated.

>>82302
This has never worked.

>>82088
Thanks, wget/curl are great tools, but the same issue persists. I put up options to force retry on every http error but it's almost the same result. I even tried downloading in the middle of the night, I guess I'll have to try again after the content purge.

>>82368 windows version pls

there is a windows version.

Is still being spammed!

https://yiff.party/patreon/477351
How the fuck is this creator staying!
They have thousands of posts of nude woman

Been getting a lot of error 502s. Hopefully there will be a fix for this in the future!

It's seemingly impossible to download this shared file from LIMGAE's page without getting a 503.

https://data.yiff.party/shared_data/262b1f09c7b7bba06ee027f38069783910f60266/January_2017_2Tier.zip

Have been trying since yesterday afternoon, in addition to getting a friend to try on their internet to confirm it's not an internal issue.

I can’t download any file

Does the importer continue working server-side if i happen to close my browser window?

My fantia account takes 4-6 hours to import since I'm following so many artists. Sometimes I accidentally close my browser and worry about having to restart the whole process again.

https://yiff.party/patreon/5547251
No link appears on the posts wtf.

Has been spammed for days with hundreds of shared files

Can I report an issue with the Admin's brain and furries who got BTFOed by a Cam girl and now killing this site forever, enjoy your 0 dollars a month, I'm done donating to this place or contributing to it, hopefully someone with an actual brain opens a similar site somewhere down the line.

PEACE!

>>82826
Pretty sure, giving that most of the content of this site is furry, 80% of the donations were made towards the furry stuff.

Good riddance!

Error 504 - DDoS ??

Good get out furry

Anyone else having problems with images not loading?

Some user has noticed their posts got leaked in yiff.party. Now they uses a password protection link and only a password through Inbox Message that is being given by the user in order to access the posts. We need a solution, otherwise yiff.party is in jeoprady

>>82869
Use shared files

fantia section of the site seems to be down all on its own. usually the whole site goes down at once but this time it's just that, which feels appropriate for how utterly neglected it is

Error 504 again, please FIX IT!!!

Please donate

>>82886
That's the problem, there's no shared files at all

>>82826
>implying you ever donated or contributed

>>82954
Then start uploading.

Just donate the site right now!

They're spamming the site changed with shared files. Can you seriously delete them and remove the content creator from here? Seriously, they are just wasting server space.

Please delete those shared files, or delete the creator.

I can’t vote to remove creators anymore

Please donate

>>83193
no u

My downloads keep failing when trying to download videos from a fantia user.

Hey admin can you make so that new creators have to be manually reviewed Before being added? That way no more e thots can be added.

48ba8da0dcdb13cde144bd17e62f898a.png (613.3KiB, 1200x872) save_alt

I've been asking this for weeks now! Why the hell are a good number of the Javanshir pics blank, with missing extras!? This picture was grabbed off of Twitter, and because of the idiot posting them here, I can't see the alts! I want my Giraffe Mom nip slip!

Hey admin why is the donation goal still $250?

Some images and files won’t load

Remove the spam files!

some one import Rylskyart plz
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=8750434
and maybe https://onlyfans.com/rylskyart

If the exclusions policy is mostly about DMCA requests, then we ought to rethink keeping reaction channels. We're removing ASMR pages, which bare little to no takedown risks, while pages like yiff.party/patreon/15502004 are apparently dealing with copyright issues (which could extend to us).

Besides, reaction channels are (mostly) "bloggers" that don't have "yiff.party-relevant themes, including but not limited to: furry bloggers" (yiff.party/exclusions).

Why are we still getting E-Thots?
I recently found one with a diaper fetish :I

can old posts be updated now?

570F9E19-7945-4232-BD30-CAA41484AF5A.jpg (289.2KiB, 593x1013) save_alt

https://yiff.party/patreon/4202147
Can someone update his old post on May 31 so I can get the zip file? However I don’t know if he even did update it since I don’t have access to his patreon.

>>83279
This. Do it now.

>>83929
>>83927
right now its impossible for the importer to update posts that are already imported

>>84031
Why can’t it? It can’t be that hard

>>84044
Hey admin when are going to give people the ability to update old posts?

>>84044
my guess is to save bandwidth

Hey admin, for pages like TheCrazyDuck that have hundreds of $0 posts missing, is that a glitch or does someone need to at least pledge a dollar to a page like that?

Please continue to actually warn us of impending exclusions, so that we can actually back up our precious e-thots, and also anime-cosplayers you *think* are just e-thots.

I'd like to submit a couple suggestions:

1. the ability to sort favorites by last updated. Sometimes it takes a while for a creator to get updated, or someone will update the creator with a higher tier. This means that you sometimes miss posts, which can be annoying when the creator uses time-limited links (like fluff-kevlar).

2. the ability to mark a creator as distributing files through mail or 3rd party sites (like discord), so that people updating artists get notifications that there are shared files that need to be uploaded. There are a few artists that get regularly updated but distribute their materials outside of their patreon, making the updates pointless.

>>83623
I'm gonna start taking this interpretation as Word of God and report pages accordingly. If Admin feels differently, he can update the exclusions policy page.

2nd day asking the admin to give us the ability to update old posts.

Anyone getting error 500 ?

Anyone getting error 500 ?

>>84415
>>84416
Error 500 refers to an issue involving the website. This can be caused by massive load, recent manual changes, bugs, ...etc. If one person receives error 500, chances are everyone else did too in which that case, we all did.

As an added note, for anybody looking to point out the potential that the site is being DDoSed due to the exclusion policy, the chances are very slim due to the site using cloudflare, which does an excellent job at mitigating DDoS attacks. For that to be the case, one would need to pay serious cash, have a botnet, or know the best most efficient way to deliver garbage traffic.

>>84424
now now now let's not let the facts and common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory

>>48736
Media files still haven't been added to the JSON api. Why is this? It seems like it would be a simple fix. People like me that use JSON are now going to have to scrape html in addition to that, if they haven't started already. It defeats the entire purpose of using the api, wastes bandwidth, and puts an unnecessary load on the servers. That can't be helpful to anyone, given the current >>70544 issues >>84131 already >>83239 plaguing >>81967 the >>80140 site.
I personally have 725 creators downloaded, with about 20 more in the queue. I really don't want to have to scrape all of those pages, just to find out if they have media files or not.

photo5395312435650473338.jpg (7.8KiB, 371x86) save_alt

Anyone else getting errors 502, 504 when trying to download anything (+ all the time downloads more than 50mb drop and not resuming at all, while smaller ones download very slow)? Experiencing this issue for over 2 weeks now. And I am pretty sure it is not the issue with my internet...

P.S. The importer works fine and quickly.

Anyone keep getting error 500

3rd day asking the admin to give us the ability to update old posts.

What to do about creator stuck with "An update is currently in progress. Please check back in a few minutes." for DAYS with no change?

https://yiff.party/patreon/8266825

Name artist: 6pa_mmdのデカ乳ファンクラブ (6pa_mmd)
Tier: plan 500円/月 pay to access
link artist’s Yiff.party page https://yiff.party/fantia/41046
Comment: the pay wall access video is not available Example of this https://yiff.party/fantia/posts/356010
Please update.

Name artist: (MMD MARUSU)
Tier: plan 500 yen / month
link artist’s Yiff.party page: https://yiff.party/fantia/3369
Comment: the video pay to access is not updated please updated all if somebody in charge on this example of his work not really updated the access pay wall https://yiff.party/fantia/posts/369366

Name artist: MP-7Lのファンクラブ (MP-7L)
Tier: Support plan
300 yen / month
link artist’s Yiff.party page: https://yiff.party/fantia/6028
Comment: the videos are not really updated specially the paywall access videos example is this https://yiff.party/fantia/posts/315491 please update

Name artist: ShamuMMD (ShamuMMD)
Tier: Rice ball plan (R-18)
100 yen / month
link artist’s Yiff.party page: https://yiff.party/fantia/6073
Comment: one of his work example https://yiff.party/fantia/posts/368827 please updated the paywall video

Name artist: 紳士向けMMD「Deep会」 (deepkiss)
Tier: plan 300円(税込)
link artist’s Yiff.party page: https://yiff.party/fantia/4681
Comment: most of the r18 is not updated example https://yiff.party/fantia/posts/369860
-
Name artist: 陽 夜ファンクラブ (陽 夜)
Tier: (・∀・)つ150円
150円/月
link artist’s Yiff.party page: https://yiff.party/fantia/10320
Comment most of the work is not really updated please check example of is this https://yiff.party/fantia/posts/306688 the r18. Video cannot be access.

Name artist: ろっぴーファンクラブ (ro@ろっぴー)
Tier: やったー!
100円/月
link artist’s Yiff.party page: https://yiff.party/fantia/25268
Comment: https://yiff.party/fantia/posts/358533 most of the long version with access to pay videos are not really updated thus cannot be access.
-
Name artist: Raven's 紳士MMD (LTC. Raven)
Tier: plan 500円/月
link artist’s Yiff.party page: https://yiff.party/fantia/26763
Comment most of the access to pay video are not updated cannot be access.
-
Name artist: カニファンクラブ (カニ)
Tier: 300円/月
link artist’s Yiff.party page: https://yiff.party/fantia/29223
Comment the access to pay videos are not really updated here on yiff.party

My ban for "report spam" expired. How does that even work? You can only report a post once, so the only other possible interpretation comes down to mods not doing their job (or do they want us to manually type out the same message for multiple posts with the same problem?).

Images take really long to load (ranging from 20 seconds to a full minute), downloads regularly fail, especially if the file is more than 100 mb, I often run into error 500, 502, 504, etc, and thumbnails often fail to load.

Another Javanshir update, and nothing has been done yet still. Seriously, can I at least get a response on why some of the updates still show NOTHING!?

https://yiff.party/patreon/5244764

Lots of creators post their content in mega folder which needs a password or in their discord exclusive nowadays. We need a solution for this

podrian borrar el patreon de Claire Zeal, es que no me funciono el procedimiento :v pd pinche vieja buenota la claire zeal!

Fantia thumbs don't load because https://images.weserv.nl/ refuses to create/serve them: "{"status":"error","code":404,"message":"The hostname of the origin is unresolvable (DNS) or blocked by policy."}"
This is due to OpenDNS having yiff.party flagged as pornography. See https://github.com/weserv/images/issues/203#issuecomment-566070735 and https://domain.opendns.com/yiff.party

BnBigus and Sharkie post have been updated so mega links posted here doesnt work anymore

https://yiff.party/patreon/446155
https://yiff.party/patreon/10623586

Can someone just nuke this spammers skank ass from orbit?

>>86608
back in the days when i went to vacation my hotel had openDNS install YP wasn't listed that time (4chan and proxysite was blocked)

>>85127
Back from another ban. If it turns out I'm making bad calls, Admin could've _warned_ me like a reasonable mod (or admin) would. I'm gonna share part of an e-mail sent on the subject, as it also contains a suggestion Admin might want to consider:

"If you don't like the volume of the reports you're getting, then start doing your job re: moderation. Deleting whole threads could solve the issue at this point, since you'd rather ban people for making good faith reports than merely delete the reported posts. Might even want to replace the description box with checkboxes, since this bothers you so much; but the longer you ban people for this, the bigger the backlog of problematic posts grows."

I'll continue to report in good faith, as needed. If this results in another (or a permanent) ban, so be it. The volume of reports filed only speaks to the lack of moderation being done: If you're getting a bunch of reports from a thread, maybe it's because that thread needs attention. If not, "report spam" doesn't describe what a reporter is doing wrong, for it's not the reporter's fault people can't behave.

Do you admins seriously ignore this? This is fucking mad for a spammed page.

https://yiff.party/patreon/10623586
say for hours: "An update is currently in progress. Please check back in a few minutes." is buged?

>>87804
16 hours later still buged :(

>>48736
Embed videos on vimeo does not show up even if we have the password (in the thread)
https://yiff.party/patreon/9729724

Is subsribestar content going to be added to this site? One of my favorite artist Burgerkiss moved there from patreon do to some problems. I know a bunch of other artist are planning or starting to move to subsribestar so it would be nice if that content was available for when they stop posting on patreon.

>>88716
I support the motion with all violence

one issue is that none of the requested creators are getting updated

>>88736
is it me or the furry movement is about violence and doinating the /int/ernet (prove me wrong)

>>88742
we need moar /pol/ack material also these users (typically) self delete lots of content so be sure to save them

since admin is asleep im gonna make a rather small confession here (plz dont ban)
back in the days i used to (truly) care about about yiff itself nowadays i only care about getting free content because of the way admin behaved (now)
yeah yeah call me a hypocrite i totally understand but for once can't we just take a look at what's truly happening here (big picture) instead of
mindlessly fighting (all the time) for others (both sides) we morally deem worthy (cmon guys)

lastly [spoiler] happy 5th birthday bitchBUI (im one month early sorry also am i the only who remembers the date) [spoiler/]

*dominäting* whoops my keyboard is broken >>88806

>>88716

I also want someone to upload Burgerkiss content, although I doubt anyone will upload it.

Is there a way for you to make it be able to update links to older posts? Some dropbox links get updated and are unusable.

Some of the content creators who have been imported here (especially those with older imports) are broken, as no link to the content they posted is visible. The only thing that can be seen through the site are the post's banners, which are heavily cropped and nigh-unusable most of the times. Some examples:
https://yiff.party/patreon/222568
https://yiff.party/patreon/488869
https://yiff.party/patreon/3771640

Can someone update this creater please? 16 posts are missing if possible please!!!

Artist: Desto(Parodie Paradise)

Breakdown of missing post tiers:

$2.00 - 1 post $5.00 - 8 posts
$10.00 - 7 posts

https://yiff.party/patreon/12555391

https://www.patreon.com/ParodieParadise

Last update was 2 months ago.

Thanks in advance.

https://yiff.party/patreon/233064

This creator has been stuck with an update for a couple of days now. Not sure what the problem is, but it could be affecting other creators.

An attachment is broken on one of the posts here, the one dated 2020-04-21 https://yiff.party/patreon/7766544

Can't flag it right now (says posts cannot be flagged at this time). Will update once the post/attachment is removed

The request update button has not appeared for this creator in several months, it is constantly stuck on "an update is currently in progress"

https://yiff.party/patreon/3472768

the only updates the page has had in a long time are public patreon posts. Pls fix

40956A36-B2CE-49C1-ABFF-F8A3546C0F2C.jpg (160.2KiB, 741x1238) save_alt

The crazy guy that used to spam Angie griffins page (I think that’s what her name was) is back and is now spamming this persons page:
https://yiff.party/patreon/11851014

Patreon is still up, but YP said they are no longer.

https://www.patreon.com/aruurara
https://yiff.party/patreon/2492930

File