July 2020 donation progress: $0.00/$250 (0%). Click to learn more...
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for July 2020

So far, approximately $0.00 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 0% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 July!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

kemono.party

undoReturn
22836287.png (4.1KiB, 200x200) save_alt

I've been working on something for a couple of weeks, test it if you want.
User lookup is not a thing yet, if you know the ID's you can put it in manually.
https://kemono.party/user/22836287
https://kemono.party/user/516462
https://github.com/OpenYiff/Kemono

This seems quite promising, keep up the good work op

>S3 for file storage
you must be high

>>55232
Seconded that, it is better for people to invest their time in P2P architectures instead.

It's down

Well this is brilliant, I've just spun up a VM for it and it's looking pretty good. I was planning on using it to download my own stuff, so for now I might just use the importer-test file. It's only pulling down 9 images right now then (what I think is) cleanly exiting but I'm guessing that's just for testing, although I haven't been able to see any such variables yet (I am a bit of a brainlet though, could just be scraping everything from 2020)
Thanks for all the hard work, hopefully this can be the yiff.party clone we've all been looking for.
Something something if it could import and host yiff.party scrapes, well, I'm getting ahead of myself there. You've done a fantastic job so far, keep up the good work!

>>55352
The server ran out of space and killed the Docker container. It should be fine now, will look for longer term solutions that don't involve saving everything to /tmp

>>55409
ye, importer-test only scrapes from the first page by default for testing purposes. You can change the limit at the counter check at the very bottom, or you can just remove it.

>>55416
Ah, thanks, working perfectly now.
This is seriously a godsend, I was just about to look at scraping YP of a creator I'm about to stop contributing to, this is infinitely better.
Even though most people don't give a shit, saving the comments would be a nice feature to implement at some point, but I'm really not fussed.
Anyway, thanks again for everything. I'm glad YP no longer has a monopoly on archiving Patreon.

load more button doesn't work

>>55441
Probably a database querying issue, will look into it.

Looks cool, would like to see more of it.

>>55441
Same.

What does this do that yiff.party doesn't?

>>55477
It is FOSS, you can help the developer add features if you learn to code.
Yes, instead of dealing with YP's closed source bullshit we can actually build our future, one line at a time.

>>55483
So, nothing then?

>>55483
And Patreon can readily study your tricks to develop countermeasures.

>>55487
nocoder spotted. If you can't code you can't add support for Fantia, Fanbox and others as well, and people can patch problems faster than Admin.

>>55495
same can already be said for YiffParty, it is just that Patreon put no effort into stopping us in the first place because of legal ramifications (see the entitled artist thread)
Any attempts of having countermeasures either uses:
browser/API fingerprints (website's code is public, workarounds are easy assuming they don't change layouts),
browser/API speedbumps/limiters (can be defeated by more scraper machines/accounts, "strength in numbers"), or
file fingerprints (PrimeLeap failed because it has easy workarounds like denoising and EXIF removal)
If you were to say that the first point is an issue, it applies to YiffParty as well. "If it can break Kemono, it WILL break YP."

Load more button fixed, Cloudfront wasn't forwarding shit correctly.

>>55495
There are no "tricks." The Patreon API is publicly accessible and hasn't changed in years, there are command line tools made in 2016 that still work. They don't give enough of a shit to intentionally break scrapers.

>>55477
It's open source. Anyone can fix bugs and add new features and scrapers instead of waiting for me to do it, and if you don't like how I run things, you can fork the project and make your own site. A monopoly is impossible.

>>55521
So someone could add a pixiv fanbox importer?

>>55523
Yes. I myself am adding Fantia and OnlyFans next, but anyone with programming knowledge can add Fanbox.

>>55521
>There are no "tricks."
then why does your scraper require a captcha solver lol

>>55529
You should add gumroad support aswell

>>55529
Fantia? So another case where 99% of the artists uploaded only have free plans imported? Wouldn't it be better to have an importer that yiff doesn't have alongside onlyfans? Or is this because you only know how to add those 2 alone? In that case then it's understandable.

>you can add your own scraper if you learn to code!
>UHHH HEY OP CAN YOU ADD X SCRAPER?

>>55560
I know how to add more of course, was just considering Fantia to achieve feature parity with YP. But if its' implementation will mostly be a waste, I won't bother.
Thinking about Fanbox and SubscribeStar.

>>55569
Neat. Fanbox is the most popular japanese paywall site since it's connected to Pixiv, doesn't have the nigh-useless free plans like Fantia does so it won't have the same issues yiff has with it now where you don't even know if an artist has paid stuff imported without manually checking everyone each time. I'm subscribed to a bunch of artists on fanbox so I can help with importing.

>>55521
>there are command line tools made in 2016 that still work.
Speaking of, does anyone know of any scrapers that grab everything, comments included?
So far the only ones I've seen all grab everything else, but yiff seems to have the only one that grabs comments.

Fuck, I was working on a similar implementation, but I'm really glad we had the same idea with asynchronous scraping. I might implement an offline solution instead (scraping directly from front-end elements) for easier importation.

>>55582
No just put your crap on GitHub so we can all share the knowledge. Also others have already done offline solutions with years of experience.
http://hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/ https://github.com/hydrusnetwork/hydrus https://discord.gg/vy8CUB4

>>55529
> Fantia and OnlyFans
>>55551
> Gumroad
>>55569
> Fanbox and SubscribeStar

>>55093
If there aint any thots then don't expect me there

Please, PLEASE no thots

Why would you host this on AWS?

>>55515
>same can already be said for YiffParty,
Yiff.Party isn't open source, so it can't be studied nearly as readily.

>>55521
>The Patreon API is publicly accessible and hasn't changed in years
Countermeasures don't end at the API.

>They don't give enough of a shit to intentionally break scrapers.
They managed to cripple Yiff.Party just from Admin's OpSec fuck-ups. It'd be even more crippled now had Yiff.Party been open source.

>It's open source. Anyone can fix bugs and add new features and scrapers instead of waiting for me to do it, and if you don't like how I run things, you can fork the project and make your own site
For its potential to act on Yiff.Party's flaws, the last thing Kemono.Party needs is a big OpSec failure waiting to happen. It'd be better to vet and recruit trusted developers and rethink how the public participates in Kemono.Party's development.

>>55650
Every time YP importer died it was because cloudflare was improving their bot detection algorithms, not because patreon was implementing any counter-measures against YP. They don't give shit about scrappers, their only move in response to them was the addition of upfront payments so people can't get the content without actually paying for it. I've been working on my own patreon scrapper for years so I know what I'm talking about.

>>55633
Exactly, at least support multiple hosts at the same time to prevent shutdowns, and please for the love of god implement P2P for caching or backup.

>>55650
> They managed to cripple Yiff.Party just from Admin's OpSec fuck-ups. It'd be even more crippled now had Yiff.Party been open source.
> For its potential to act on Yiff.Party's flaws, the last thing Kemono.Party needs is a big OpSec failure waiting to happen. It'd be better to vet and recruit trusted developers and rethink how the public participates in Kemono.Party's development.
"Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow" ~Eric S. Raymond, The Cathedral and the Bazaar (1999)

>>55719
If that is true then a lot of people in this thread are retarded.

New update, search added. Please tell me if there are any bugs.

>>55738
> please for the love of god implement P2P for caching or backup
Looking into options for this.

>embedding inline images directly from Patreon
Not only are you leaking IPs, you're also leaking the identity of the person who imported a specific post. Those token hashes also expire after a while.

>>55819
That was an oversight on my end, will push a fix as soon as possible.

>>55719
>Every time YP importer died it was because cloudflare was improving their bot detection algorithms
The importer had its share of hiccups prior to Cloudflare's actions, so it can't honestly be said that Cloudflare was responsible for "Every time" the importer broke.

>>55738
>"Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow" ~Eric S. Raymond, The Cathedral and the Bazaar (1999)
Shallow enough for Patreon to exploit. Let's not neglect basic OpSec and ruin a (potentially) good thing.

search doesn't work for anything other than "iryanici"
"load more" button doesn't work

So how do we get back to bot scrapers working, and no longer needing to rely on generous patrons for import/uploads?

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 12.08.58 PM.png (91.1KiB, 1208x544) save_alt

>>56032
Works over here.
>>56035
CUF killed any chance of that.

Finally, someone actually doing something instead of whining. Nice work. Though if you manage to split the community then both sites would probably die...

>>56081
Which is why we need a link system that binds the two sites together...

If u include models and thots then consider me in for donations. Otherwise I aint coming to ur site

>>56135
No and good riddance. I'm not paying to store e-whores.

>>56135
>>56182

Split the site, database, and crypto payment channels in two, so both of you can be happy while not bothering the other, is that okay?

>>56081
>Though if you manage to split the community then both sites would probably die...

Why?

A bit of an update, since I haven't committed to the repository in a while.
The inline image update should be pushed today; sorry for the wait. I've been working on transitioning the entire program to MongoDB which is why development has been choked a little. It's clear Kemono's time with NeDB is up. Data loss issues have happened multiple times, and I am overall looking for more reliable options. It requires a significant change to the existing codebase, so it'll be a while.
Also, Fanbox is incoming, but I need test data. If someone could dump https://www.pixiv.net/ajax/fanbox/index into a Pastebin, that would be great. Need postListOfSupporting and supportingPlans specifically.

*err, i mean someone who actually pledges to people on there. empty data would be useless.

Thanks to the person who dropped the data in the Mumble. Going to start implementing.

>>57119
Godspeed.

who this is kemono.party????

>>57437
crappy yp knockoff

>>57450
More like YP but actually tries to git gud instead of shitting everywhere.

>>56728
>>57119
Please take a look at >>57187 if you have time. This might be a game changer.

what is missing is that which apart from patreon can link links with patronite. And other page

A 1 beta

>>57473
>>55898

>>57602
Okay faggot, OpSec is nothing if you can't service people.

>>57703
How does good OpSec prevent you from serving the people?

plz add for more

Could you please get on Telegram, assuming Discord and Imageboards are off the table? Mumble are annoying to use and RiotIM is shit.

>>58248
Done. Shut down the Mumble.
https://t.me/joinchat/MtI7IRQeQn5puVow0GbjEQ

Site will be down for a couple of hours, switching from Cloudfront to Cloudflare.

>>58808
I thought about it, and just decided to eat the risk for the saved costs. Kiwi Farms, 4chan, and yiff.party use them with zero general issues.
The recent MangaDex situation was shitty though, not going to give them any personal information.

Fanbox scraper is done, need people to test it.
https://github.com/OpenYiff/Kemono/tree/beta

How exactly do I use this?

>>58923
Install Node, and run importers/fanbox/importer-test.js <key/PHPSESSID>. I'll put it on the server when it is confirmed to be working.

can an option to disable infinite scrolling be added?

>>58928
Infinite scrolling isn't a thing in Kemono, what are you talking about?

>>58930
I mean the load more button, not infinite scrolling, I was thinking it could be switched out with a next page button

Added concurrency support to the database, try importing again if it stopped in the middle before.

>>58946
Will probably switch to pages yeah

Also still need people to test the Fanbox script.

CPU load issues patched.

>>58978
Would if I knew how to "install Node." Sorry, not a programmer.
Could someone who actually knows how to use this please test it already?

Downtime for a bit, switching to higher RAM server

>>59080
Would love to see some help as well.

codemonkeys.png (9.8KiB, 490x36) save_alt

Downtime, server ran out of space

codemonkeys.png (9.8KiB, 490x36) save_alt

Downtime, server ran out of space

>>59853
>>59854
lol

https://kemono.party/importer/
Fanbox support is live, decided to just let people test on the site instead of manually running the script.
Imported posts do not show in recent. Embeds are not supported. I cannot guarantee the archive will be permanent if shit goes wrong.

>>59927
How to access an imported fanbox artist's page then?

>>59931
Search.

i'm backing one artist via Fanbox and would like to add them to KP but i'm not sure where i'd need to look for my session cookie. Would I find it the same way I do for Fantia?

add this: https://www.patreon.com/jagon

! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
B ! ! ! ! ! B ! !
I ! ! ! ! I ! !
A ! ! ! A ! ! !
T ! ! T ! ! !
N ! N ! ! ! ! !
E E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
H E N T A I B ! ! ! ! !
E E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
N ! N ! ! ! ! !
T ! ! T ! ! !
A ! ! ! A ! ! !
I ! ! ! ! I ! !
B ! ! ! ! ! B ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! !
! !
!

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/1092867 please import this

>>60284
simps can leave. this is weeb country.

>>59960
It doesn't work for artists whose content you still have access to at the moment but have unsubscribed from right? Subscribing gives you access to all the tier's content, including future ones, for the rest of the month even if you unsubscribe.

someone import this if they have a subscription.
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/705435

Add jagon for patreon

Working on fixing memory/crash issues, things may be unstable right after the importer runs.
Also if anyone here is a devfag, your help would be appreciated.

Any chance you can publish your dockerfile?

>>61062
Ask on GitHub issues, otherwise YES we need a Dockerfile

>>61062
I use Dokku in production, which builds the container on demand. But sure, I could make one

Full Gumroad support is live.
https://kemono.party/gumroad/user/porforever

>>60256
Same way you get other cookies, try looking at this help guide?
https://github.com/OpenYiff/Kemono/wiki/How-to-get-your-session-key

Was talking about this in the Telegram, but would you guys want Patreon DM scraping as an option? (opt-in, not default)

Wow this site has come a long way, keep up the great work. ^u^

Also not sure how DM scraping would work, as I'm not sure of the ins and outs of it, but it would be nice. Passwords and all that stuff.

Is the fanbox importer even working?

>>61231
Should be? Not like I have anything to debug it with.

>>61231
>>61237
Ah, there was a typing error. Try importing again

>>61237
>>61239
Please get some testers on Telegram

Remember: https://t.me/kemonoparty

Another patch for the Fanbox scraper is live.

The importer appears to be working but errors still occur. Pushing more patches shortly
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/45302

>>61350
Thank you for working on it.

Purged all Fanbox posts as the majority of the files were corrupted due to an issue with the scraper. Please re-import.

What about Gumroad?

>>61367
Only Fanbox was affected.

Someone import GlacierClear's stuff
https://gumroad.com/glacierclear

Edit support for Patreon is now live. You should now be able to import artists like Spindles who use placeholders.

>>61385
HOLY FUCK! YES! Admin of yiff.party should do same, but doesn't seem he's even trying.

But regardless! Can't wait to see how Spindles will react on this.

>>61360
I re-imported after your post and it looks like fanbox pages don't want to show any posts.

>>61445
Same.

>>61445
Logs are saying the importer hits 404s on user pages, investigating.

Pixiv changed their API, other tools are having issues as well. Monitoring the situation.
https://github.com/Nandaka/PixivUtil2/issues/641

Pixiv importer should be working now.

Add this please

https://yiff.party/patreon/2383192

Can you improve website UI? I kind of want a proper creator discovery page. Also what's your take on those with poor artistic value?

Pushed another patch for the new Fanbox API. Thanks for the patience.

>>61477
Will eventually, need to brainstorm what it would look like though.
>what's your take on those with poor artistic value?
Art should be created for the sake of the art itself. If you payscum, in my opinion, you do not deserve to be called an artist.

>>61499
>Pushed another patch for the new Fanbox API.
Should we reimport our session keys?

>>61558
Yes.

>>55569
Yes, for god's sake, add subscribestar

>>61614
The thing about adding new paysites now is that I'm unable to test them if they don't have a free option, which is why implementing Gumroad was so quick, and why Fanbox support is so slow. SubscribeStar is entirely CUF and I wouldn't have the benefit of another tool to reference.

Is there a way to search by paysite instead of specific artist name?

>>61645
Not yet, I'll add it though.

>>61668
Seeth, jew. I work on this because I believe in the archival, free access, and de-commercialization of art on the internet. Every time you try to evade the scraper, I'll be right there to patch it up. Hopefully, more people will join the effort as time goes on.
Enjoy fucking over consumers and art enthusiasts while you can.

>>61683
Nobody cares that you insult art like a jackass as a job, plenty of people do shitty and immoral things as "jobs". Lots of people make art out of passion and don't expect payment from anyone, why should the same not apply to you?
The fact you're still sperging so hard shows you're scared of YP and Kemono. You're scared that piracy is coming to prevent you from endlessly fucking over consumers, and giving back the freedoms you took away. You can pretend to be the small guy, but the reality is everyone who isn't a normalfag sees you for the slimy bottom-feeder you are.
Fuck you and fuck your paywall. Viva la resistance.

Out of curiosity would it be difficult to implement a way to search by platform rather than name? If fanbox and Fantia are now a part of the site a lot of their users are gonna be using japanese characters rather than the english alphabet, which aren't exactly the easiest thing to pop into a search engine.

Can anyone add https://gumroad.com/sugarwaifu please

Hey, Highly appreciated if Buxbi's posts were added!

https://www.patreon.com/Buxbi

>>61710
A reminder that most of these artists violate tax, obscenity and copyright laws themselves, and the only way to nullify their crimes is to allow the art to be free.

Kemono now archives posts with multiple post/audio files.

>>61710
>We create, you pay.
Yeah, we pay for what you make. It's ours now, bitch.

>>61804
Nice argument.

A reminder that this thread >>56233 outlines all the sins of the artists and why we are on the right side of history

Would highly appreciate if someone could add Moki and/or Nikubo's posts
Moki
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/5213710
Nikubo
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/37418

Pixiv did something at the API against, all requests are getting blocked. Will investigate.

>>62117
you need something that speedbumps the scraper to protect your IP address.

Someone import Piroro's stuff please
https://gumroad.com/piroro

>>62117
Yeah, I tried to add a Fanbox page I'm backing but it hasn't scraped all post, just a few.

Amethyst_Mare add

Can somebody import this please?
https://www.patreon.com/jimcantswim
The password and links get updated, so the yiff.party dump is missing over half the content.

>>62502
added

>>62538
THANK YOU!

Could someone please add Kotobuki's fanbox? He's made everything paywalled now.
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/1891237

Nice, this seems promising. Can someone grab some of these?
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/5067134
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/468068
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/7968
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/135770

Anyone willing to grab some of these?
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/8252709

Files on kemono.party aren't getting the exact filenames from Patreon, they've got underscores instead of spaces for example, why is that? Not just kemono.party, yiff.party has been doing the same thing, it used to have exact filenames in the past, but now lately they've replaced spaces with underscore and then removed parentheses and maybe more. The primeleap posts on yiff.party (good examples at https://yiff.party/patreon/105255#primeleap_posts) still have spaces in filenames so I don't know anymore the hell's with yiff.party.

Why can't we have exact filenames from Patreon?

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/43491454

>>62709
Probably an optimization since programmers likes underscores rather than spaces and braces. Can be fixed but require a lot of bodge.

>>62728
They should know the exact filenames if they want to preserve something, this sounds like programmer's preference over preservation.

I care more about the file duplication due to filename differences so that's another problem.

>>62762
> this sounds like programmer's preference over preservation
You might want to do some basic reading regarding how HTML and URL can mess up strings, it is not a preference but rather some technical hurdle that most programmers don't want to deal with.

The site's still pretty empty. Is there going to be some big upload push at some point?

https://discord.gg/PfqpsK

>>63046
fuck off.

Getting real tired of this site not properly updating (it feels like the admin is so apathetic about fixing the problems with the site), so is it alright that I request that a few creators are added to Kemono?

Mabo:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=7919667
Michiyoshi (Patreon):
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3605855
Opik Oort:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=896281
Rebis (Patreon):
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=310333
Bokuman:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=313270

>>63133
This is not a request thread.

>>63225
This isn't a Kemono board either

>>63233
Quit whining when others do a better job than YP

>>63225
I just saw some people making requests on this board for kemono.party and I just thought that doing that would be a valid method in requesting creators be added to it. And I know what some people are gonna say in response to that: "You want to make requests for Kemono.Party, do it through Telegram."

>>63285
Telegram is better in this case.

>>55529
based fuck e-thots and simps

>>63244
>>63285

>>63360
Telegram is asking me for my phone number. Just to be able to log in.
I don't have a phone of my own, and I sure as hell ain't gonna use my mother's phone.

>>62794
I think I know HTML and URL well enough. For illegal characters in url I'd rather have them percent-encoded than using underscore in placement of spaces, so they can be distinct and match up with Patreon's filenames when decoded. Also I almost didn't noticed that the filename on HTML have spaces, the underline made it hard to see.

>>63382
Consider a throw-away account, if not then tough we actually care about our OpSec, unlike those Discord Simps.

Attachment pictures seem to be missing

compare
https://kemono.party/user/5298264
with
https://yiff.party/patreon/5298264

>>63458
Fortunately, I do have a throwaway account already. UNfortunately, I still don't have a phone that I personally own.

A lot of people are beginning to praise the new site but... Where the fuck is everything..? It's blank.

>>63549
How?

Can you add the option to search by paysite?

>>63588
Well that was weird, everything's there now.

I have 7 posts from Gerph on gumroad but the importer only imported 5?
https://i.imgur.com/EIGrvOp.png
https://kemono.party/gumroad/user/gerph

same with e.snow, i have 3 but only one was imported?
https://i.imgur.com/nhf03tj.png
https://kemono.party/gumroad/user/e_snow

Same anon from >>63549
Apparently it's a loading/bandwidth issue? I have pretty good internet so it's not on my end.

I can't really search for anything or it goes blank again. Idk maybe I'm just not letting it load?

>>63758
Not just you

So like hardly anything loads. Great premise but maybe support could move to that site instead?

>>63655
Did you keep the logs? If so please dump it on Telegram.

>>63758
>>63787
Yeah the servers are not perfectly stable, would require some more fiddling.

Oh hi, uh, I recommend you become verified
> Brave Creator
if you are running the Brave Browser, you'll see a purblue checkmark on the triangle BAT icon top right in this yiff.

here is https://creators.brave.com/
and the help is https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018210951-How-do-I-verify-my-website-or-domain-with-Brave-Payments-Video-Tutorial-

basically, you'll get a way of donation through people using Brave.

>>64031
The problem is that such tokens may have the issue of inflation (if it is not a stablecoin or a coin based on codified limited supply).

>>63384
fair point, escape characters are somewhat beneficial.

not sure if it's because nothing is imported or kemono just wont show fanbox posts. Seeing nothing.

>>64135
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/135770 this one was imported, but most of the images look like what happens when you save an image before it's finished loading - they're just abruptly cut off in random places. And other times, the page won't load at all, and you just get a blank page like usual.

I think if the page is blank and there's a "load more" button, it's correctly loading but nothing was imported, and otherwise, it's not loading correctly.

>>64296
I actually imported that creator but i didnt mention it in my last post >>63655 becuase the site says fanbox support is experimental. after i entered my cookies i was getting 503's and 504's which probably led to the incomplete imports. thing is i tried importing with new cookies and that didnt fix the missing posts or even the corrupted ones.

Is "searching for a user" disabled? Never works when I try it

>>64298
Thanks. I really hope they get fanbox support working - it's, like, the entire reason I'm here.

For me it just says "search for a user" but it wont let me search anything does anyone know how to fix this?

Please fix the blank issue before end of a month then I will consider importing before my subscription is over!

update.png (38.9KiB, 1074x168) save_alt

Was busy with personal stuff. Back to working on shit again, thank you for the patience.

>>64461
Nice! Thank you!

>>64461
No worries, I figured with all the crap going on right now IRL, there'd be some issues. Even if it wasn't, glad to see you're doing well.

Welcome back.

>>63655
Could you maybe take a picture of your Gumroad library, maybe there's a load more button or something the importer needs to bypass.

>>64296
It's a known issue, but I'm not sure what's causing it. Will keep an eye on logs.

>>63382
get a voip from somewhere, textnow maybe?
tg web sucks, don't use it

How do I know the importer works?

Please don't shill Kemono in other threads, the site is still in an unfinished state and I don't want to step on any toes.
Will post with tripcode from now on (don't think this board software uses secure?)
Verification: https://kemono.party/tripcode.txt
>>64616
You should see the posts on the front page.

There are missing pictures

read >>63483

>>64621
I need a pledge with the source code?

>>64621
Will you implement the "search by paysite" function any time soon?

Hey, so, I have no idea how to use this, so could you maybe give me a tutorial on how to set it up properly? Thanks in advance.

'd be great if some kind anon could grab however much works of jadf's fanbox
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/314223
seems all this stuff has external links anyways so as long as it gets the text it should be golden

>>64667
So just spit out a list of all users on a specific site? That would seem like an issue as the site grows.

>>64720
Elasticsearch could solve that problem of "give me a list of users by partial spelling".

>>64723
yea, you definitely need elasticsearch to do something that can be done in any sql server with "LIKE" operator.

>>64723
>>64739
At this point I'd take anything, right now I'm resorting to literally copy n pasting this crap あいうえおかきくけこがぎぐげごさしすせそざじずぜぞたちつてとだぢづでどなにぬねのはひふへほばびぶべぼぱぴぷぺぽまみむめもやゆよらりるれろわゐゑをん, one character at a time to find the fanbox/fantia artists not using roman characters...

>>64723
cracked enterprise version anyone?

>>55614 >>55632 >>56135
gagawa ako ng kantotero site clone
>>56224 >>56081
make some sort of julay world webring or some shit (can admin plz install vichan lynx is shit)
>>55093
ELI5 how do i install on windows server (i have all features installed)

>>64741 not working
https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en&text=%E3%81%82%E3%81%84%E3%81%86%E3%81%88%E3%81%8A%E3%81%8B%E3%81%8D%E3%81%8F%E3%81%91%E3%81%93%E3%81%8C%E3%81%8E%E3%81%90%E3%81%92%E3%81%94%E3%81%95%E3%81%97%E3%81%99%E3%81%9B%E3%81%9D%E3%81%96%E3%81%98%E3%81%9A%E3%81%9C%E3%81%9E%E3%81%9F%E3%81%A1%E3%81%A4%E3%81%A6%E3%81%A8%E3%81%A0%E3%81%A2%E3%81%A5%E3%81%A7%E3%81%A9%E3%81%AA%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AC%E3%81%AD%E3%81%AE%E3%81%AF%E3%81%B2%E3%81%B5%E3%81%B8%E3%81%BB%E3%81%B0%E3%81%B3%E3%81%B6%E3%81%B9%E3%81%BC%E3%81%B1%E3%81%B4%E3%81%B7%E3%81%BA%E3%81%BD%E3%81%BE%E3%81%BF%E3%82%80%E3%82%81%E3%82%82%E3%82%84%E3%82%86%E3%82%88%E3%82%89%E3%82%8A%E3%82%8B%E3%82%8C%E3%82%8D%E3%82%8F%E3%82%90%E3%82%91%E3%82%92%E3%82%93

>>64858
> Vichan
PHP. nope. but yeah if you want thots run your own goddamn instance.

Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 8.32.50 PM.png (298.2KiB, 712x1062) save_alt

Discord support is in progress.

>>64858
>>64860
I recommend JSchan. https://github.com/fatchan/jschan
In case you need to debug your instance https://fatpeople.lol/t/index.html

load more button doesn't work
couldn't search the user so i used the id, but showed no content and a load more button

https://gumroad.com/shiory
import this one pls
so much shit to buy, i just wanted to get a few set and that's all

https://gumroad.com/alansmithey
https://gumroad.com/drewlovelyhell
https://gumroad.com/elenadarkberry
https://gumroad.com/hkcomm
https://gumroad.com/kjimmy
https://gumroad.com/lawzilla
https://gumroad.com/mitgardknight
https://gumroad.com/stickyscribbles
https://gumroad.com/tonkatsu
https://gumroad.com/win4699

will you also add in Fantia Support?

So are the images that are randomly cut off corrupted or is it some loading issue?

>>65327
Loading issue according to admin

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/312468
Please

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/6552079
As well, please.

Does kemono.party have thenormies or rttv_?

>>65327
Pixiv randomly drops connections for some reason. A patch is incoming

Could anyone add TAMADA HEIJUN to Kemono.party?
https://yiff.party/patreon/11069566
Thank you !!!

Are there plans to add a favorites page?

>>65388
...use bookmarks?

Kemono needs a forum board like this one so that we can communicate once this site inevitably goes down

Yo can someone update Eigaka on Kemono.party?

Kemono doesn't have yuzhou. Don't care until it's there, which may be never lol

>>65394
why would you be opposed to features

Can someone add https://gumroad.com/anthroanim to kemono.party?

>>65394
>>65408
Low on priority compared to searching, tagging, scrapping, seeding and more.

>>65402
Then import it for us.

Getting 522 errors on the site.

>>65772
Had to swap IPs real quick because of Cloudflare, should be good now.

hqdefault.jpg (10.9KiB, 480x360) save_alt

>>65776
Cloudflare..! (Shakes fist)

An earlier commit meant to prevent infinite looping may have been stopping the importer short. This is fixed now, if you were experiencing issues like this please reimport.

Discord support is here. Some notes:
> To prevent casual/outsider use, the importer will avoid posts without images, links, or files
> The importer is not designed for use with very large servers
> Edit support will be added at a later date.
Please report issues!

Looking for https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/184530

Example of a Discord archive.
https://kemono.party/discord/server/602799517519183872

come over to fatchan https://fatpeople.lol/t/thread/1232.html
i will come back in a few days plz wait

>>64748
i still havent found (collected) cracked version of elastisearch (not the opensource version)

>>64858
what does YP think about hosting thots in a seperate instance (is it a good idea)

Please add https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/9392065

Thank you

Please add https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/9392065

Thank you

Hello! Recently i was looking for content from this user https://www.patreon.com/ahniki i would appreciate if anyone uploads them!
While im here could someone explain shortly on how to use kemono? Like in which tab are the contents uploaded? Sorry it takes me a while to understand what is what

Urging someone to add a Fanbox artist known as Eiroru to Kemono.party.
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/18127121

Many work examples, including previews of Fanbox content can be found at twitter
https://twitter.com/iru_ibu2 (artist often turns on protected mode)

Very happy to see the rapid development of the site BTW.

Could someone please reimport https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/30606065 from https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/30606065
Most of the images are broken.

I would like to see https://www.patreon.com/user?u=24400512 on kemono.party

There is no content for this user on there
https://kemono.party/user/24400512

>>65938
>>65939
>>65946
>>65972
>>65988
>>65989
Not a request thread

are there anyway to fix corrupt image?
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/19365532
or can you just purge it since showing it will just give people false hope?

>>66089
Dunno as far as I know someone uploaded it long ago, and left, because importer was a bit bugged and cropped images left and right. I heard someone tried to update corrupted posts later when bug is fixed, but alas it failed. Maybe they would revisit it if original gallery has no updates I wouldn't hold hopes up. Purging is also low priority right now I might imagine because things are on their testing stage, however it would be nice if all corrupt galleries would be purged or marked in some way.

>>66089
These were imported pre-patch. I'll purge them so they can be reimported.

>>66094
thanks it would be appreciated.

https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/135770

Most images are cut off here.

>>66094
Can you purge >>65988 and >>66196 as well please?

It's dead?

Ah it's back up.

How do i search for creators in Kemono? I can't seem to find any of my favorite creators

>>66416
Depending on whom you're searching for, they may or may not be on there at the moment.
The site IS still fairly new, so give it some time to grow. '3

>>66419
True

>>66416
>>66419
The Yiff Archivers are moving some of the scraped contents into Kemono, it takes time and work to do so.

>>59853 codemonkey
>>63364 simp
>>61674 seeth

my other comment got covered >>65934

>>66432
nobody cares about your negativity

SOMEONE CAN ADD THIS CONTEN IN KEMONO PLEASE?
https://www.patreon.com/bilbofoto
https://www.patreon.com/zasp
https://www.patreon.com/alejandrowaa

THANKS!!

>>66471
Pornhub is where you're going

>>66475
Sure. and you are here to finish your science work.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=179861 someone wanna add this guy? all his shit here is placeholders and its fucking annoying.

I notice that your site seems to be able to host discord content, but is it possible to FIND a discord based off an image posted from one?

>>66463
this guy was just asking did you see the ELI5

>>66481
you mean psychology work (thats why we analyze trolls)

I wonder if people is actually using it since update is wayyy slower than yiff

>>66647
It takes work to develop something comparable. patience grasshopper.

>>66643
more than one would need to go to the psychologist yes!

kemono party is 404'ing, rip kemono party.

>>66672
>missing the point

is it possible to add this?

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/4038525

>>66695
don't know why, but instead of showing 503 error, they always show 404 error then come back online after few minutes

>>55232
Using the worlds best file hosting? Yea, totally crazy.

>>66812
Server's been weirdly unstable for the last few days, trying to investigate the issue

telegram is shit https://yiff.party/bbs/read/7866#7967

>>66856
no it is not, just because YP users are it does not mean Kemono will be.

Can someone add https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/28757074 posts pls? and thank you

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/37418
Someone please add this. He hasn't posted any art publicly in months. Thanks in advance.

>>67076
ugh nigga

HUGE BUMP GUYS

furries/normies out there just to let you know pornhub is a shit community with lots of ads also https://anony.link/http://chng.it/pf9bKPksPQ
i suggest you go somewhere else

>>67376 kek forgot my bump

Someone please add https://www.patreon.com/user?u=29424129

Please donate

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/13405281
Can somebody upload this?

can someone please add https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/35270841 ?

hey, author of kemono.party. i have a problem. somehow i can't download this link https://kemono.party/attachments/fanbox/871625/219989/スターオーシャン.zip the filename of the zip is all japanese maybe the problem is there.

https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/1891237
wont load

>>68292

Looks like gallery was purged and loads normally. There was big purge due to bad imports.
Just look those >>66089
>>67811
>>66804
>>66990
>>61881
>>66089
>>66196 this one has some description why below.
So either those posts still corrupted and unable to be reuploaded(confirmation needed). Or more likely there is no one to reimport them. Which is more likely because that site is not so well known yet.

Issues with Patreon importer should be fixed now.

>>68309
They're still corrupted, they haven't been purged.

Please upload https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/314223 their works are uncensored.

can someone upload https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/2379837? Please and thanks.

I suggest you also add own forum like this.

and the site fucking dead

>>68697
No, it is you who are dead

>>68759
n-nani!?

Search by paysite please.

I have a question about subscribing to an artist.

When you're at the checkout confirming you want to support an artist, some artists have "today's charge" listed, while others have "may 1st charge", does this mean I could subscribe to an artist and cancel before the 1st without ever paying, like the bots used to do??

I can't use Telegram because I don't have a smartphone
https://www.patreon.com/animalshapes
https://www.patreon.com/ZaiDimensional
https://www.patreon.com/CyandemonD
https://www.patreon.com/wolfyama
https://www.patreon.com/CariFoxleopard
https://www.patreon.com/bigbullarts
https://www.patreon.com/remywolf
https://www.patreon.com/aurorabloom
https://www.patreon.com/arfventurer
https://www.patreon.com/HeftyOtter
https://www.patreon.com/cooner
https://www.patreon.com/slickerwolf
https://www.patreon.com/xtrent968
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=15166449
https://www.patreon.com/TheXenoForge
https://www.patreon.com/bigmaxwolf
thanks

>>68805
nah.

File sharing doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>68910
yeah.

Error 1016
Origin DNS error.

>>69246
https://intodns.com/duckdns.org
DNS provider is down. Isn't an issue I can directly deal with. Going to wait it out for a bit, then switch if it goes on for too long.

Whoever uploaded MarmaladeMum's discord, thank you, but it's missing a lot of images, could you take another crack at it?

https://gumroad.com/belmonthstudio
someone add

>>68805
If you are not aiding development and testing of the software, please do not request.

Moving hosts due to technical issues. Sorry for any slowdowns, stay tuned.

>>69994
If I stopped supporting an artist's Fanbox that's already up on kemono, I can't reuse the session key again if the artist has uploaded something during the rest of the month (Fanbox, like patreon, lets you see any future uploads until the end of the month) right? Is there no way for me to add the missing posts manually?

Server seems to be down.

Servers seem to be pooped for now, but can I suggest some sort of "directory" that can seperate different platforms imported to the site? Like, you press a box and it and it brings up a dropdown list containing options to only show Fantia creators or only Fanbox creators added to the website instead of a normal type n' search (?)

It's back up.

>>70730
Searching by paysite has been recommended a dozen times already.

https://gumroad.com/darkalx
can y’all add

>>70772
Oh I see. Has anything been confirmed? Haven't been looking at the Telegram recently.

images (3).jpg (25.0KiB, 480x360) save_alt

Keep the dream alive boys! Kemono will be the ark that saves whatever's left of all this..

Someone can add https://gumroad.com/piroro at kemono.party please

Could you add https://subscribestar.adult/screampunkarts to kemono.party pls

Searching by paysite is working now! The catalog is still sparse, but it's a huge improvement.

IMG-20200401-WA0114.jpg (115.2KiB, 1202x1600) save_alt

>>71096
Ho damn, this is looking gnarly already. Looking forward to when this is complete.

>>71096
Thank you very much for hearing our suggestions, my dude.

Untitled.png (571.0KiB, 776x1438) save_alt

Is there a reason why download links to artists' zip/rar files aren't showing up? Top pic is kemono, bottom pic is Fanbox.

>>71263
The download link's probably being stored in a separate field. I'll look into it but Pixiv appears to be down

>>71359
Thank you.

Can some one add this guy to the pixiv.fanpage?: https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/28757074

>>71263
>>71359
Could you join the Telegram to help solve this? I forgot Pixiv nulls out the entire body object if you aren't subscribed.

Could someone import https://gumroad.com/screampunkarts to kemono.party?

Can Enty be added to the list of servers in kemono? I would like to see Takeda Hiromitsu's work on there.

Damn, I have to say, Kemono has certainly Improved in the last couple months. I was personally thinking at one point, "it'd be nice to be able to search by site..." Lo and behold, there it is, on the site.

Dev's really pulling through with this passion project. B3

>>68805
Bullshit. There's a desktop app.

>>71980
Telegramm still requires phone number for register and log in.

>>72065
Get a TextNow number.

Do we have anywhere to request uploads at all?

If you're interested in helping with SubscribeStar support, get in the Telegram to help test the API.
>>72101
Not really, I guess.

>>72137
Probably on telegram?

It's an awesome project but some users are broken, images are cut in half or less.
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/338431

>>72228
Those posts were imported a long time ago, before an issue causing that was patched. If the person who imported shows up, I can refresh the archives.

https://gumroad.com/gnin
https://gumroad.com/giko18
just leave this here :)

import

add please

https://gumroad.com/uwatt
add pls

Can someone add these users, please?

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/13310

https://www.patreon.com/heh030

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/120775

Please?

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/15775185

>>72413
its less than two dollars do it yourself

Yo can someone add jay marvel patreon to kemono party?

Please?

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/2082705

>>72575
>>72413
>>72395
Go to the request threads and specify it's for kemono instead of shitting up yet another thread please. Who knows, you might get people who don't even know what kemono is or that it has fanbox support.

Did a bunch of artists just get deleted?

>>73228
Don't think so.

We should have an alternative that takes stuff from subscribestar

>>73249
>>72137
>If you're interested in helping with SubscribeStar support, get in the Telegram to help test the API.

What happened to all the Fanbox posts?

Is there a way to tell if a patron is using CUF or still operating on a 1st of the month payment plan, without creating an account?

This is really starting to get somewhere. I aggressively don't want to download Telegram, but thanks, kemono devs - keep it up!

https://ouo.io/p8Siq0

>>73459
It might happen that it is reset, many of fanbox staff was broken from first launch because of failed importer so I think it could be just database reset for importer work or some testing in that regard. Though no way to tell for sure maybe KemonoDev might be more useful.

I tried paying myself but Pixiv rejected my US card, so I'm humbly requesting this artist:
https://bubukka.fanbox.cc
It's ¥500 for everything by the looks of it, so please consider adding this artist if you can. Thank you!

I tried importing from Fanbox, which I've done multiple times before succesfully, and after many hours it doesn't seem to have worked. Is this because Fanbox changed their links from pixiv.net/fanbox/##### to [name].fanbox.cc?

>>73459
They all seem to be there. Could you give me more info?
>>73548
For some reason, fanbox.cc timeouts when requested from the new server. I'll switch around stuff and see if it helps, but it's considered down for now.

>>73559
Hmm it seems connectivity issue sometimes page doesn't loading. >>73513 but reloading or waiting might help so it is false positive I think...

pressing load more and it’s not working?

https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/312468
https://enty.jp/uturou
https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/7652

someone mind adding this guys stuff?

Could someone please add https://dandoo.fanbox.cc/

https://www.fanbox.cc/@luxembourgsdevil
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/2082705

Also this, if you don't mind adding this guy's stuff

Please add https://gabrielnesyl.fanbox.cc/

please add https://gumroad.com/mushi

Please update Eigaka on kemono
https://kemono.party/user/4892447

I remember DAGASI(fanbox) on kemono.party but i can't find
Am I remembering it wrong?

https://dagasi.fanbox.cc/
fantia:
https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/34875

please add Oolaytiger's Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/oolaytiger

>>73850
>>73749
>>73667
>>73656
>>73618

>>72660

Also fanbox importer is down, there's no point in purchasing right now.

>>73904
Yup, though some files are missing in her yiff.party page...for example, her Rouge NSFW audio is missing.

Looks like the fanbox importer is back up.

can someone please add https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/2372691

>>55093
since you created kemono.party, any plans of adding a message board like this one?
It would honestly make requesting for new content creators much easier imo

>implying people actually checking request thread

https://ploxy.fanbox.cc/

For the sake of a full archive, requesting Ploxy's FANBOX to be added.

>>74491
its literally one dollar you do it

Half the discord links have disappeared, and the ones remaining seem to have been gutted.

https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/468338

This artist was imported today, but there's broken images here and there like these:
https://kemono.party/attachments/fanbox/468338/809820/1X3RGJzE0AF9bJTFcKRPtULJ.png
https://kemono.party/attachments/fanbox/468338/809820/1T1fj3NFuC0Fb66Vd0DZUscc.png
https://kemono.party/attachments/fanbox/468338/809820/cBzYG2L1KtyFxty6UaVRf9E0.png

please add: https://gumroad.com/mushi

__fujimaru_ritsuka_and_anastasia_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_zeroshiki_kouichi__7927672294d5f17949ce71bc56b97dd9.png (928.5KiB, 706x1000) save_alt

Can someone add this creator pls https://punopupupu.fanbox.cc/

There's a problem with ( https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/338431 ) posts

Some of the older images are not loading completely no matter how long I wait or how many times I refresh, never seen something like this, but I'm not exactly tech savvy either...

Any idea what the issue is?

Please add https://inuzuka3.fanbox.cc/

Please add/import
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/151689 https://warped-apple.fanbox.cc/

https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/50258193 https://nlch.fanbox.cc/

Please add https://vashira10.fanbox.cc/

>>55093
Ya know what would be nice for kemono.party to have? A message board like this one

>>74907
for gods sake dont use lynxchan just use vichan or tinyboard

hmmm can you can fix some image issue with reduce size of thumbnail image in creator page just like what sadpanda does

please add
https://b213.fanbox.cc/
https://mikasayaki.fanbox.cc/
https://yukito.fanbox.cc/

Please add
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=8463095
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6238695

Please add.
https://odanon.fanbox.cc/
https://nekoworks.fanbox.cc/

SubscribeStar support is live.

You know who could be kemono'd? B0x.
Apparently they're charging a lot for a little.

https://mobile.twitter.com/B_O_X2020
(Above for examples and it leads to their fanbox)

>>75365
Nah.

>>75365
Yeah PLEASE

Please add

https://gumroad.com/dakkalot

Add please
https://uccow.fanbox.cc

Please add
https://mameneko.fanbox.cc

I would appreciate it if someone added https://subscribestar.adult/slugbox, he likes to delete his stuff for some reason.

>>74789
>>74842
>>74847
>>74997
>>74997
>>75182
>>75203
>>75550
>>75571
>>75654
If you are not going to test the software by joining Telegram, then please stop asking.

Please request in the Request Threads or in the Telegram below if you can. I want to focus this thread on feature requests/bug reports.
https://t.me/kemonorequests

80988224_p1.jpg (586.4KiB, 800x1210) save_alt

>>73228
I think so

Are creators really getting removed/deleted? Are they take down requests from the artists? It appears as if https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/273185 was deleted. All of his post were there at least a week ago.

I think a forum where people can start their own threads independently from YP should be the next step.

>>76629
I forgot to announce here that there was a data loss incident ~1 week ago.

>>76629
>Are they take down requests from the artists
Kemono has not received a takedown notice as of this post.

>>76643
>>76644
Is there any way we can reclaim the lost data? One of my favorite artists and my main reason for using kemono.

Is it possible to add a "Download All" button that automatically downloads all the images from an artist as a zip file?

Hot_version_of_Samus_Aran_Zero_Suit_censored.jpg (245.8KiB, 1400x1980) save_alt

please add: https://gumroad.com/mushi

Just wanna say you're doing a great job, and this project is comin along great.

I just pray that this doesn't turn into a lifeboat for all the ethot shit that's about to be purged.

How can I search for creators in Kemono? Using the user ID ? Where I can I find the user ID of the Pixiv fanbox users anyway? Please help....

Please add this creator!!!!

https://www.fanbox.cc/@fuyuno

This looks interesting, Keep it .up. If it's not troublesome can you add https://www.patreon.com/DazCandy? If not then that's ok.

Yeah, you better make that website as nice as this one, cos for some fucking reason, the admins here are batshit crazy and deleting stuff.

Can you please add Daz Candy?

https://www.patreon.com/DazCandy

can someone add

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=26973055
https://gumroad.com/omyurice
please add this creator

Please add these creators:

https://danziengine.fanbox.cc/
https://huaart.fanbox.cc/
https://hliux5uh.fanbox.cc/
https://chere4nik.fanbox.cc/
https://maximilo.fanbox.cc/
https://ponko.fanbox.cc/
https://chris.fanbox.cc/
https://johndoe1970.fanbox.cc/
https://shinpepi.fanbox.cc/

>>77019
The original files are intact, but the database entries would be gone. Contact me on Telegram and I'll get it to you somehow

>>76614
some of the images in a post sometimes dont even appear, or the post image itself,
for example for the user https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/2213984
ctrl-f or scroll to the post named ふたなりフェローチェニプル&尿道ファック
the first attached image (the post img) loads fine, the second one loads fine as well, but the rest just do not load and appear as a blank square
ive seen this issue also occur on multiple posts for the same creator as well as other creators too.
would be great if this was resolved. Keep up the great work, you're a godsend.

Could someone get the patreon/discord content for Etheross?
https://yiff.party/patreon/5747664

https://subscribestar.adult/funhentaiparody
can someone add

As I see Kemono get included in a lot of discussions about the recent exclusions change, I want to make explicit kemono.party has never allowed 3D NSFW content as a general rule for preserving the quality of the site. If you want to host that stuff, please download the source code and make your own instance. (I am willing to assist anyone in doing so.)
All other forms of content (including ASMR, YouTubers, and anime/furry related SFW cosplay) are permitted for now.

>>77735
>please download the source code and make your own instance (i am willing to assist anyone in doing so)
That's a relief, at least. I don't like 3d stuff either, but I don't believe in it just being left to die, and if the tools to make an irl.party are actually available, that gives me hope everyone'll find a paywall-bypass site to call their own.

Erm how do I use this?

Please add: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/40373052
Please add: https://subscribestar.adult/burgerkiss

Currently an issue with database connections, trying my best to get things running again

>>77895
Okay, goodluck with your site.~♡

>>77895
Did you do a rollback? Some artists now have an older image as their latest.

We need a forum D:

1533072839_блессрнг.jpg (232.5KiB, 506x720) save_alt

May this new site be the ark to my ASMR hoes

I believe a few years ago Biu suggested that YP could use some form of a message scrapper or a massage bot for creators that distribute via messaging. Do you think this would be possible or would this be too much of a hassle to implement?

idk if this is where we ask for requests but could you add these ppl?
https://www.patreon.com/saywhatreacts
https://www.patreon.com/fosquadkpop

a bunch of fanbox sourced images are broken now on Kemono

um.png (85.8KiB, 651x518) save_alt

Hey kemonodev is there a way to import zips? I don't know how to make the imported zips be verified virus free but fanbox zips apparently aren't scraped along with the posts.

Is the site working or am I doing something wrong? When I try to access kemono.party I get a 404.

>>79517
Backup scripts were causing memory issues, should work in a few minutes

PLEASE ADD THESE
STRUCKBYBELZ https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16497747
DOUBLE DRAGON https://www.patreon.com/DoubleDragonBroz/posts
SUPERMECHAFRIEZA https://www.patreon.com/user?u=7246446
SUPREMEPAST https://www.patreon.com/user?u=29266299
ANIMAECHAN https://www.patreon.com/user?u=15502004
YABOYROSHI https://www.patreon.com/user?u=14264111
RT TV https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11591966

Please would you be able to add Ellie Renee - https://www.patreon.com/forced2be40

anyone have an active discord invite?

Make patreon the default selected service/option, change the font color, white + white background from select menu...
Add a 'submit' button on the importer page, don't rely on user to just press enter.
remove telegram button.
Use a lighter color theme, white/blue ect

>>77642
>>76614
sorry to bother again but for the user https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/2213984
every image works perfectly now except 1, singular image
in the post named ふたなりフェローチェニプル&尿道ファック
the image with the filename HUO4bmJx56OxWgCQS7EUaxR3.png appears with a blank square
other than that every post seems to work perfectly

Could someone please upload this user?
https://yiff.party/patreon/15235804

Here's one for archive purposes.
https://rensyu.fanbox.cc

This one doesn't seem to be updated.
https://nitrorun.fanbox.cc

When was this updated, the new ones are up for quite a while now.
https://epic.fanbox.cc

Would appreciate for adding this amazing pixel artist.
https://akairo.fanbox.cc

This ones in the archive but has no content's.
https://moyachii.fanbox.cc

Awwww i would like to see this cuties old and new works https://dagasi.fanbox.cc.
Can someone get it pretty pleaaaaaase

Could someone add this please? So many great pictures! https://www.patreon.com/treats

Omg, this artist has no contents on kemono yet
https://fug-doc.fanbox.cc
Would suggest updating this.

So does this site even work? Every creator I look up has pretty much nothing on their page

OryonOnilocram levy.jpg (239.9KiB, 676x1183) save_alt

If someone can upload OryonOnilocram pixiv fanbox please. (especially the levy picture) https://oryononilocram.fanbox.cc/posts/1076965

um i recently ordered a 8TB drive on ebay
do i need to contact my ISP in order to self host how do i configure DNS/domain

>>80694
Proxy is having issues for Patreon, please wait for a fix
>>80971
You just need to run the program, open a port, and make the A record your IP (or use DynDNS and CNAME, but anyway)

1590416957660.jpg (70.5KiB, 632x900) save_alt

Please Add NachocoBana's Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11938582
Also: What happen to the Gumroad page?

Hot_version_of_Samus_Aran_Zero_Suit_censored.jpg (245.8KiB, 1400x1980) save_alt

Please Add: https://gumroad.com/mushi
All of his packs are cheap.
I'm a fan of his work and want to see everything he drew.
Including dat Samus ASS >D.

Requesting https://subscribestar.adult/sonic3
The guy has a a pixiv account if you want to see if it's worth your effort ( https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/13575921/illustrations ). He's one of those "paywall preview, post publicly in 2 weeks" types usually. Problem is, anything labeled [sub-ex] is perma-paywalled.

The library that Kemono heavily depends on to bypass Cloudflare captchas, Cloudscraper, has been announced as deprecated by its' author. Unfortunately, this means there is no straight patch for recent changes on Cloudflare's end which are causing Kemono to hit captchas when accessing the Patreon API.
I'm looking out for forks or close replacements, but it's likely I will have to patch it myself, which will take time and testing. Thank you for your patience while I try to resolve this.

>>81403
You do god's work. Thank you, hero.

81885121_p0.jpg (173.0KiB, 375x500) save_alt

can someone add this user please
https://aogirinaru.fanbox.cc

I was pointed to Kemono as a replacement but what hasn't been clear is if there will be any restrictions. Is Kemono going to allow the excluded content from here?
I understand its still early but when i go there now, it is nothing but cartoons and animals with genitalia. That's fine , but is it going to ever be more than that? Am i missing something?

On a side note - looks good Dev, wish i could help but you are doing is over my head. Good luck

photo_2020-05-27 20.20.50.jpg (155.9KiB, 871x1280) save_alt

simps pls leave

>>81695
This was my official statement on the issue >>77735
Kemono isn't allowing the 3DIRL stuff.

>>81695
The guy said he's not letting it on his own site, but he's willing to help anyone using the source code to make their own site.

>>81737
BASED

>>81739
>>81745
I overlooked that post. Thank you for the clarification.

good idea, i like

Kemono site is trash, they can't even import the data from this site that someone archived (full .json backup) 22k patreon users.

Their page layout/ color also sucks.

>>82400
You're not very smart, are you? What's the point in importing json data without the actual files?

Can you add https://yiff.party/patreon/170385

Anyone got Andava's fanbox content?

https://lilandy.fanbox.cc/

There is my script, I post this because I see much people how need that. My script works to multiples ids

Maybe can use that logic in kemono.party to migrate from yiff.party

Instructions:

- Install NodeJs and Yarn
- Unpack the folder and go to root (where stay the index file)
- Execute "yarn install"
- Now can use the script, like "yarn run [id] [id2] [id3] ...etc"

https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/D5d4UdAj/file.html

Can you add this fanbox please?
https://guataiguatai.fanbox.cc/

please add
https://awn7-box2018.fanbox.cc/

this will really come in handy tomorrow

can you add

Got stupid question here... How do you use this site? Im trying to search any artist but ended up nothing. Just a random artist pop out even Im not typing anything to it. Please help....

>>83496
Search seems to be kind of janky right know, try sorting the page with the site options on top

Yeah, fix the fucking search, it only works like half the time.

I admit it, it's weird to use... I don't know what is recent or not, the search bar is weird, but don't get me wrong, I like kemono.

I saw so many reply about coding and stuff that I dont know single shet.... I try to find Yulliandress on gumroad because the yiff.party files is not complete.

I feel like there's not enough content on the site.

Clicking "load more" either bumps to the top of the page or loads nothing else. This has been multiple pages. It's obviously still a fairly new site, so I don't expect a whole repository, like here. It would be nice to have a little more substance to the kemono burger is all. ')

Saw some earlier posts about search being weird and that is true. Though again, there aren't many creators like here, so that may be part of the issue. Most of the focus is still on here so it may be a while before support rockets up on Kem..

I mean, the idea of the site is great and I thoroughly appreciate the hard work put into running it, but the search bar is kind of a mess and not working properly most of the times
About the content, it'll take a while for people to pledge, after all, this site needed years to really take off

>>83676
>Clicking "load more" either bumps to the top of the page or loads nothing else
That means the creator in question hasn't had its content uploaded to the site. Not that it doesn't work.

>>83745
That's why I said;

"I feel like there's not enough content on the site."

>>83750
Why bring up the load more button at all then? Makes no sense.

>>83504
>>83500
>>83701
?
Search works fine for me. I type "hi" and hi pops up 100% of the time.

>>83777
Imma let you read the comment again.

Could someone fetch zankuro.fanbox.cc?

Kemono.party is for all patreon accounts right? Not just Furry porn? If so, would it be possible to add:
Amouranth: https://www.patreon.com/amouranth
and niece waidhofer: https://www.patreon.com/Niecewaidhofer

>>83807
I totally agree I fucking love those two sluts

>>83781
I did, still makes no sense to bring up the load button thing. Nobody who knows how the site works would even bring it up or click on it if they can't see anything in the first place.

This looks very promising... with an open source site of this type, many more paywalls will be able to be toppled, and perhaps a sequel to Yiff.party will ensue.

I’m scared, is this site having potential of shutting down????? I'm planning to buy a 2tb western digital passport to MASS DOWNLOAD ALL OF MY FAV ARTIST

I Don't See The Creators That I Look For So Maybe U Can Add These 4
https://www.patreon.com/rikamarika
https://www.patreon.com/Owlnest
https://www.patreon.com/powzinf
https://www.patreon.com/Teddy_Jack

Is the site down rn or is it just me?

>>83807
No, it's only for furry stuff, but it's built on an open-source project that you can make your own Patreon-archiver from: https://github.com/OpenYiff/Kemono

Is the site down or not?

>>84188
down for me man. hopefully not for good :(

It's down for me as well.

F

So like what happened? Been down a few days...

It's gone. If the admin of kemono party can't restart a server in 5 days, don't ever expect that site to be anything.

Back up, but some creators are gone.

>>>84094
>No, it's only for furry stuff
I see tons of non-furry artists though.

>>84687
The state of you.

Please add - rose-crowley-werewolf - she is totally (HOT!) into werewolf fetish.

Yes, totally agree, its on subscribestar. She likes turning into a she wolf. Makeup and fangs too.

Why so many pixiv fanbox disappeared? For example Godoy

>>84687
>>84760
Then I would dare you to join https://t.me/kemonoparty and talk to the dev

>check back
>Shiory's stuff still not up there
jfc
just add it, please. nobody wants to dump $200 for all those packs
https://gumroad.com/shiory

Sriseru_20-_20tri_20shark_20sfw_20-_20final_20resized.jpg (537.6KiB, 1005x565) save_alt

Please add
https://gumroad.com/piratefoxbox

blaz.jpg (684.6KiB, 1000x1000) save_alt

Please add
https://gumroad.com/bnav5

About the discord thing on Kemonoparty,does it's only possible to scrape and get discords in the case where links were posted on patreon posts or social networks?

>>85150
Cause i'd like to know if it's possible to scrape nCaD_Latex's patron-only discord server (which can only be invited through patreon reward email) to get the links to his contents and etc
Here's his patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/ncad

https://www.patreon.com/jtveemo
https://yiff.party/patreon/17913091

Can you add this?

Pls add
https://gumroad.com/meltyslush

Please add
https://www.patreon.com/ncad (Also,scrape and import his discord channels with links to sfw and nsfw contents & the folder to old contents.All these three channels are availble through the $15/Heartgold tier)

Wtf is Jinusenpai ...????

Please add https://punopupupu.fanbox.cc, thx.

please add https://www.patreon.com/kitrysha ty

Please add https://ogyadya.fanbox.cc/

How do you even add those creators into komono party???
And how to search for them?

Please add: https://www.patreon.com/ITS_JULIAROSE

Thank you!

Webp.net-resizeimage.png (340.1KiB, 595x397) save_alt

Please add this girl to tiff.party, I deem you won't be disappointed!!
https://www.patreon.com/HeyChristyHK

add this please
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=572297
https://yiff.party/patreon/572297#!

==PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHAT ADMIN SAID AT >>76614 IF YOU'RE REQUESTING ==
>Please request in the Request Threads or in the Telegram below if you can. I want to focus this thread on feature requests/bug reports: https://t.me/kemonorequests

Why telegram? Why not make a thread somewhere else... Preferably somewhere I don't have to link my phone number to

>>85553

Agreed. Wouldn't be an anonymous board if I have to share my personal info just to get involved.

pixiv fanbox avatars aren't loading all of a sudden. it's the only way I could tell artists with japanese names apart.

What actually happen when I clicked the request update button? Does it send signal to admin or it does nothing at all. And how does creator post got updated is it manually or bot does it all???

please add
https://hansube1925.fanbox.cc/

https://horosuke.fanbox.cc/

>>83806
Someone did! 39 <3

There are a lot of people making requests in here, do you guys think I should make a dedicated request thread ?

>>85939
I think that’s a good idea honestly, also noticed a lot of the kemono artist pages not updated recently

>>>>85837
+1, this shit is gold

>>85937
It had already been added before your post, more importantly, it's just the 100 yen plan...the one whose pics he posts for free on his twitter anyway.

any chances they will be added?
https://gumroad.com/burankoprn

I made a proper request thread for kemono:
https://yiff.party/bbs/read/86174
I can't force you to post your request in there, but I think it would be better to keep this thread focused on issues and discussion of the site

Can someone update
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/14248629
https://punyon.fanbox.cc/
some of the newer posts are missing, and pretty much all the old ones load partially and nothing more

Can someone add her? It only 2 content but its a gold content. Have a visit you might like and loved it.
https://gumroad.com/yulliandress

>>86299
Wow this is true treasure. I can die peacefully if I had these!!

>>86175
People here are beyond retarded and will continue begging in this thread anyway.

Why is the site down again

>>87000

Add
https://starchy.fanbox.cc/
It's Mrpotato's Pixiv

>>86301
Ok, if it's truly to die for, then why don't you buy it?

>>66432
found it https://yiff.party/bbs/read/86594#86692

>>66433
yes we do its not 2416 anymore

>>87000 noice tripz
>>87271 whoops typo

The server is up on a new host. I wanted to put off addressing it, but the costs of hosting Kemono are quickly rising. I should be able to keep things running for a good while, but I encourage donating so things can keep going smoothly.

Here we go again

How are you supposed to set this up without any knowledge about programming or anything? Make a proper instruction if you want this to be used.

>>87630
There are instructions on the README. If you don't know how to install Node or use a terminal, running a Kemono instance is probably not for you.

can someone add skwidbone gumroad or patreon?

Is there a reason to host your own kemono instance if you aren't interested in making your version of the site ? I kept hearing about hosting kemono to help the community, and I thought it would be like torrent seeding, but from what I seem on the github page, it looks like just a way to make your own kemono and host the content you want.

>>87630
I think github is not for you.

>>88142
this please, im interested in hosting kemono but im not exactly sure what the benefit will be

Could somebody please add
https://type60tool.fanbox.cc/

Could somebody update this please?
https://sinensian.fanbox.cc/

Please could someone add this
https://madoc.fanbox.cc/

screenshot-yiff.jpg (932.3KiB, 3360x1844) save_alt

A UI update will be pushed soon, just completing the final quality control tests

>>88280
I second this

>>88558
nice, maybe there could also be a tab with just a list of all users with headers for fanbox, patreon, discord etc. so you can just ctrl+f and click on their name to link you to their page for ease of navigation

Very nice work with the new UI. Big improvement from the ....the... Whatever it was before.

While I can't say I'm a fan of the booru layout (it's a definite improvement over that original format), my only real issue with it is the fact that you can no longer see the artists profile pic, that tiny pic helps a lot when it comes to quickly identifying Japanese artists who don't use english lettering.

>>88558
apologies for the previous spam but im so jealous were do you learn coding is there some sort of pirated pdf that i can download

this image is slightly broken wont load https://kemono.party/attachments/fanbox/282530/272203/Vf9zJVaTxD4Ku9ubPkS5cN0j.jpeg (found on homepage)
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/282530/post/272203
this is a black box (not a hole) https://kemono.party/attachments/fanbox/3730615/1042583/VOMCwva41K0aMzczpO5wpdLx.jpeg
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/3730615/post/1042583
just wondering is there a way to get the old UI back

ill probably get banned for asking this but umm is there a text only mode for excluded creators in kemono (better than nothing)
also downsize the high res images to about less than 60 kb (yes ts possible for pics using extremely lossy compression)
try compressing the text since most of them post links all the time (it should save storage)

asmrmood plz

>>88558
Kemono is going the booru route, YAY!

https://kuromikuzi.fanbox.cc/

Can someone add this
https://www.patreon.com/blackprof

Is there a possibility to add the comment under the images on kemono?

>>88848
>>88851
>>88973
Thanks, I'm glad people like it.
>>88864
Ooh, yeah. I'll make a separate "artists" tab next update with icons for identification.
>>88905
Some Fanbox images won't download for some reason, it was a known bug before the update and doesn't have a fix just yet.
>just wondering is there a way to get the old UI back
I'm going all in on the booru format, and keeping my focus and development energy there. Versions 1.3.x will still have the old UI, if you're wondering about self-hosting.
>is there a text only mode for excluded creators in kemono
Could be something I could implement, doesn't exist right now.
>downsize the high res images to about less than 60 kb
Thumbnails are using JPEG quality 60, any lower and it won't look too great.
>>89074
>comments
Planned but in low priority.

>>89148
What about >>88142

I just want a way to view a list of the most recent updated artists.

>>88142
>>88193
Self-hosting is more for people who would like to start their own "flavor" separate from the main code or instance. Think Linux forks or different imageboards that use the same codebase. Doing so, by itself, doesn't "seed" anything.
While a proper peer-to-peer implementation (like Hentai@Home) is planned, I have nothing to announce yet.

>>89239
Ok, thanks for the info

>>89239
>Self-hosting is more for people who would like to start their own "flavor" separate from the main code or instance
So it'd be if one of the simps wanted to make thot.party, for example?

>>89317
p-much

>>89239
id be on board with similar to H@H cause i run that too, have tons of space not being put to good use

Can someone add this please

How would someone go about advertising a site like this in order to get uploader support without attracting the wrong crowd?

I noticed that GodoyG had uploaded a Ryuko sample (https://godoyg.fanbox.cc/posts/1170871) and checked to see if it was up, but the only recent thing from his Fanbox is a Uraraka picture from a month ago, with 15 other missing posts.

kemono is a trash clone of yiff.party. Why make a worse copy of a site that already exists, it also doesn't allow any real/thot content.

>>89989
If you're mad the thots got blocked, you can just say so.

>>89943
Use an imageboard maybe? With the exception of the mainstream 4chan, most patreon normalfags/copyrighting jackasses won't use imageboards like say 8chan.moe due to scaremongering from media outlets and not being very known (and the fact there aren't internet points like Likes to addict them). Careful not to come off as obnoxiously shilling though.

How Does KemonoParty Work? When I go to the page, it's just a black screen for me. I've allowed java and everything. I also turned off my scriptblocker extension, and I still get a black screen with a search bar that doesn't work. I can click random and get directed to a random page but it's just an empty black screen. Both on Chrome and Mozilla

Just an FYI, the "load more" button doesn't work.

>>90250
>>90262
Clear your cache.

I'd like to gauge how people feel about the current state of Kemono and what I should prioritize, so I made a little survey. Isn't very long.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GTL5JRK

>>90545
Filled it. It was kinda hard to choose between the rough-roadmap-upcoming-features since practically all of them were good ideas.

Due to Surveymonkey limits I wasn't aware of, I had to move the survey to an Office form.
You don't need to resubmit if you took the first one, as I'm looking at both. Thanks.
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=V30Alkf2IUuaJRxVCT0eBkQa8CLqyqRCuf6QXOBKfKZURVczRk1FUkMxR1BNUk81UEoxQzRURldTTi4u

Kemono.party is garbo for the same reasons this site now is, but it's nice that KemonoDev made it easier for someone who appreciates actual good content and is willing to take on the takedown risk to host an alternative archiver.

>>90622
>Kemono.party is garbo for the same reasons this site now is
Out of curiosity, what are those reasons both sites suck?

>>90743
I think he is talking about the e-thots

>>90622
Also, I thought you were better them this, just because the content you like got taken down it doesn't make the site bad or its contents bad, I'm sorry for your loss but the site wouldn't manage to stay afloat with all the DMCA claims, I hope you succeed in finding a new site for you content

>>90622
stay mad simp

Importer won't work right now because of full drive. I'm working on increasing storage but host has activation process.

Wait is this site going to have another exclusion policy too?

>>91179
Yes, the creator of the site has comments in this post stating that e-thos are not welcome on the main site(see >>77735), but you can host your own instance of kemono to share this type of content

>>91179
It says ASMR is permitted, but then I go to the site and it says ASMR is to be "purged on sight". Which one is it?

>>91308
From what I seem from this thread and the rules on kemono, asmr isn't allowed, I don't know of any source that says that asmr is allowed on kemono, if you have a link or comment feel free to share

>>91323

>>77735
>All other forms of content (including ASMR, YouTubers, and anime/furry related SFW cosplay) are permitted for now.

Kemono's admin literally said it himself

>>91354
Sorry, I didn't see that part, I guess asmr is ok for now

One or two recently imported artists' files may have been affected due to an accidental rollback, I've cleaned up the database entries so you should be able to reimport them.

By the way, survey closes tomorrow. Thank you for all the feedback so far!
>>91179
Yup, has always been like that, just in writing now.
Some other devfren made a 3D-friendly 1.3 instance you can check out though: https://3d3d.party
>>91308
The rule in context is;
>[NSFW ASMR] will be banned and purged on sight
So, stuff like Latte and PPOMO are OK, thinly-veiled erotica is not.

Would you mind adding this user? https://subscribestar.adult/slugbox

File