February 2020 donation progress: $116.32/$250 (47%). Click to learn more...
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for February 2020

So far, approximately $116.32 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 47% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 29 February!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

Give a incentive to people to donate

undoReturn
Capture.PNG (7.2KiB, 569x152) save_alt

Its been 10 days since the last month and no one had donated a penny to the site. What if people get special rewards in this site after donating? This should keep this site from barely making it at the end of each month

Special rewards like what? The whole purpose of this website is for people to anonymously import paywalled content and for people to anonymously enjoy it. What could be offered that would make people decide to donate? Plus, an account system would have to be created which takes work away from other areas.

Also, it makes no difference whether the donations come in 6 hours before the deadline or 20 days. If nobody wants to 'pay' next month's server cost 20 days early, that's totally fine.

Just make a notification saying it amuses creators that the people stealing works are also the ones who wait for a couple pay piggy to keep this site alive

>>59322
>stealing works

Do you not know how this place works?

>>59327
he's a "creator", of course he doesn't know.

"give incentives"
Cookieeees...

>>59300
Are you new or something?

>>59327
>>59343

Being that I own the copyright of my work and I didn't allow it to be copied here. Ya, I know how this site works.

>>59533
So suck it up faggot

>>59533
>Being that I own the copyright of my work and I didn't allow it to be copied here

But since I'm paying you to draw and imported your work myself.....

>>59566
...uh huh and?
Too much of a pussy to finish your flawed logic?

>>59602
>...uh huh and?

.... Are you really this retarded?

>Exact middle of february
>ZERO pesos donated
RIP yiff.party, beloved friend

>>59602
Leave it to an artist to forget who the art is being uploaded for.

>>59977
>upload art FOR ME why's it not about MEEEEE

>>59533
Stop being such whiny jew, its just some crappy artwork, prideful faggot.

>>59602
>pretending to be hardcore on internet
Where do you think we are?

>>59842
Its crypto actually, not pesos or even dollar for example, not that it really matters

>>60078
Who do artists upload art onto Patreon for? It doesn't need to be about me.

>>60082
I just find the word "pesos" funny

Wait until the last day or days after the site is suspended, a mysterious last minute donation of exactly the amount required left will appear from the same desperate cuck, Yiff Party might go down for a few days, but someone always donates without fail.

I've stopped using Brave on desktop because of a design decision they made regarding bookmarks that made FreshStart no longer work, but on mobile I still use it; anyway, I'm still gathering up BAT and I might squeal out another $16 or so if the goal isn't quite met at the end. I'd like to minimize the payouts because the fees for crypto-token conversions are stiff compared to the total transfer unless you're transferring over $100 worth at a time.

There has to be a better way to raise revenue...

Everyone, get your girl scout uniforms on, we're going out to sell cookies.

The problem isn't raising money, the problem is the amount of effort isn't worth doing to save this site

Convenience made everyone here lazy. Y'all take the time to steal people's work but then when it takes effort to keep up the archive y'all fail miserably

With how many piss babies and pay piggies live on here, the donation bar should even be needed because everyone should have exceeded the goal 100 times over every month

Y'all are pathetic lol

>>60422
So we should force the simps to pay their fair share... GOOD. we need to segment the database so the weebs and furries can live in peace.

>>60452

Might as well just pay creators on patreon if all you're gonna do is make a paywall site for avoiding paywalls

Everyone could acutally use PayPal or a credit card like normal people do on patreon

You should keep weebs with the anthro pirates. If a person steals work from a community primarily made up of individuals, they're a shitty furry and should be subjected to the weebs with cum boxes underneath the poster of their wifu

>>60078
Not MEEEEEEEEEE but us, comrade.

>>60497
A properly organized paywall avoiding site can gather the same amount of content while spending much less. People wouldn't have to pay for creators every month when supporters can be staggered to get everything while only paying once every few months.

Here is a problem, how do we create a system that allows for anonymous voting and reward-based scraping/uploading?

File