March 2020 donation progress: $123.23/$250 (49%). Click to learn more...
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for March 2020

So far, approximately $123.23 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 49% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 March!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

undoReturn
Screenshot_171.png (2.1KiB, 257x124) save_alt

why it is loading like 1h?

epic super loadings

Where is the admin

At least it's loading, I can't open any pics.

i only can open some pic,some page is ""Checking creator status..."" for about long time

it won't load for me

Yeah, what the fuck? Fix it, admins.

not loading here neither

Coronavirus is at it again...

lol i thought it was only me

March 2020 donation progress: $0.00/$250 (0%). Click to learn more...

pls someone donate

Donate it yourself

>>65122
Nope! Only Admin can donate or mystery can do it too.

yhea the loading times are takeing forever i even left this go for 7 to 8 hoers fix this shit

Admin pocketed $ 300 and tried to cover it up.

>>65155
This is an old rumor that has been disproved, go back on on the boards a bit and you should posts about this supposed "pocketing"

>>65164
I saw the proof

>>65167
Proof that the money was pocketed or proof this is a rumor ?

hey admin,what is happening?

>>65155
Hahaha true we will never forget how that sneaky bastard pulled a fast one

>>65172
https://yiff.party/bbs/read/50925

>>65167
Share it with the rest of the class ass sucker

>>65057
data yiff party cloud 500x error
also images wont load in the BBS

Its been 2 days now the main page won't load. Someone please fix it.

I blame all the camwhores and shitty reaction channels for slogging down the loading speeds, nows the time to get rid of those.

Ridiculous that the importer is working fine but I can't access the directory, which would be fine as just a simple HTML listing

Plz repain

Revenge admin

Oh good, I'm not the only one having this problem.

Cant get into the front page either, just sais loading... constantly, can kinda access direct links to creators pages but sometimes the images wont load and the page just stops loading before they are displayed.

still broken

when will this get fixed?

Fuck this loading

Yeah F loading

@65191 I blame you kid

Yiff has Corona :/

Has anyone noticed, if you use any link that leads to one off Yiff.party's packs for creators, and discover when pressing a link to a file (any format) they get a 520 error message?

>>65256
yeah it happens all the goddamn time
when is the owner gonna get his shit together

F

why is this site more time offline than online?

I wouldn't be surprised if bui dipped. At least we have kemono.party

>>65270
kemono.party is fucking trash with a garbage layout and has basically nothing on it. Stop trying to fucking shill it. I swear to god if you fucking put as much effort into making your website usable as you do mentioning it every five goddamn seconds in every fucking thread maybe it would actually be decent.

devs are sleeping cant fix lul

I JUST WANT TO BE CAUGHT UP WITH MY SFW WEBCOMIC

When the admins will fix this?

Welp at least if you know the the url you can go directly without waiting...

But If you don't know it you are fucked

It is strange that this type of "chat" is working but the creator searcher is not working

no u fukk :c
yiffss not fuks!

Don't yiff party is daaa fukkk

creators.json
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unterminated string at line 1 column 371270 of the JSON data
@admin

Looks like we're gonna hit a dry spell for a couple days, folks. Hope you downloaded your favorites. Has anyone tried emailing admin yet? Results?

Make a twitter or something. FIX THE OUTAGE. ITS BEEN 24 HOURS

you guys are feeling a little too entitled to your free service...

Error 520 be like

How'd OP get this thread up? Hardly anyone's been able to post a new thread without getting 500'd since this started. Maybe admin's fighting to keep this shit intact?

yeah the front page wont load for me to i thought it was just my internet or something

Is yiff.party fucked? I just found out about this place about 5 min ago. Is there another website we can go to or something?

This is insane. Its been 2 days already

I only want my 3d nsfw lewds aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and until when it's time to wait, it's already 2 days and the admin where he is, when he fixes this

Bruh just trying to see if Jay marvel got any new posts

0⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢋⢡⢰⡰⣸⡰⣱⢰⡰⡠⡉⡛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢄⢖⢵⢝⡞⡮⡳⣍⠊⠥⠥⢑⣕⢎⢔⡈⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡟⢡⢪⡳⡝⢱⡫⣞⢝⡝⣎⢯⡳⡥⡠⡘⣝⢵⡱⡠⠘⣿⣿0⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⢃⢕⢗⡍⢼⠵⡝⡎⠇⢙⣈⣊⠪⠳⣅⢗⡵⡳⣝⡜⡔⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⠐⢭⡳⡅⡬⡯⡺⡨⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠨⡳⣝⣝⢮⡊⡜⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣧⠑⣝⢮⡳⣝⢽⣸⢰⠠⠙⠟⡋⡡⣸⣚⠮⢊⣓⠁⡎⡂⣸⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣧⡘⡜⡮⣳⢳⢥⠱⣝⢼⢤⢌⠚⢮⣢⡲⡳⡅⡜⡌⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⠟⢃⠈⡊⢗⡽⣕⢇⡐⢌⡊⣏⢯⡢⣔⠙⢝⠜⢈⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⡿⢁⢎⢮⢝⣆⡂⡙⢼⢕⢯⡲⣜⢵⡫⣞⢵⡹⡠⢐⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⡿⢁⢧⣫⡳⣝⢮⡺⣢⣂⠉⠳⡹⣪⡳⣝⢮⡳⢕⣇⠥⠐⠈⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿ ⠃⠘⢮⢺⢜⡮⡳⡹⢐⣈⣬⣴⣌⡊⠞⡎⣗⢁⠮⢂⢔⡵⡳⡢⡂⠌⢿⣿ ⠄⡑⠈⡁⢋⠪⠣⠁⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⡊⠸⠠⣝⢵⢍⡙⠺⡜⡌⢸⣿ ⠄⡐⠐⠁⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⠪⢳⢝⢮⢢⠑⠁⣼⣿ ⠄⠄⠉⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣅⣃⣁⣤⣾⣿0

maybe admin got ccpvirus and got quarantined

>>65271
Finally someone says that, goddman.

>>65271
hoes mad in critical times? At least give people some positivity will ya?

I want to see more of buxbi’s stuff

Need them tiger tits

guess the alternative is actually paying the content creators for their content

>>65317
We still have Kemono self-hosting under our sleeves!

Trying to see more keycock more dsdjinn more lucynsfw more orangepeel more riffsandskull and more angelauxes here and its been fucking 2 days what happened?

Maybe this error => jquery.min.js:162 GET https://yiff.party/json/creators.json?_=1585027515427 net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR 200

is there any other website like yiff that we can go on while we wait for yiff.party to come back online??????????????????????

As in the title please give furry yiffparty links here while loading and not fixing the error

>>65331
It is WIP but https://kemono.party and in case you want to chat with the devs at https://t.me/kemonoparty

inb4 admin is at a hospital with a respirator tube down his throat while his lungs are filling up with pinkish fluid and the loading issue will never be fixed.

get rid of those disgusting cam whores to reduce the cost of serves!we need to drop those whores They didn't make any arts just waste of space!

>>65368
nigga just don't look at them, they bring in more money than they cost anyway

The recent activity page works fine at least

I mean, it doesn't mean much when you still can't easily search for creators, but still

Error 520, all day, every day

It still says LOADING WHAT THE FUCK IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS

Don't know if this is help. However before it used to give a script not responding error then the main page would load. Now it seems that the script shut down error message not coming up and the server is stuck in a loop.

>>65280
>>65322

It's weird, my Web Console (on Firefox) doesn't spew anything about badly parsed JSON, nor print out any error. Well, how about doing the 'search query' by our own ? i mean the script is laying there bare and naked

can't you just google " yiff.party ( Creator name ) " for the links? that is if their site loads anyway.

>>65421
>google

>>65302 fixed
https://pastebin.com/cTxgE1LP

File