October 2020's donation goal has been met. Thank you for your support!
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for October 2020

So far, approximately $400.00 has been raised out of our target of $400.00. We're about 100% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 October!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

Broken 404 Pages?

undoReturn
Screenshot (129).png (54.2KiB, 1920x1080) save_alt

Some of the creator files give 404 error. Does anyone else get these errors as well? Is there anyway to recovery these files if not possible?

This is what I'm talking about. https://imgur.com/a/MkybFuf

I'm also experiencing the same thing.

Cloudflare errors

mine, code 520 host error

whole site is broken with the front page never loading and files 404

Bad timing though

Same here lol error 520

same here

Getting this for at least 2 weeks now. Most of the pics dont load at all. Page takes 30 min of refreshing to load the front page with list of creators..

The front page is broken for me now, can't load it at all
It seems that it's getting an error when loading the json:
GET https://yiff.party/json/creators.json?_=[some numbers] net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR 200

Are you sure it's an issue with Cloudflare? The error 520 page says Cloudflare is working but can't connect to the yiff.party host.

The home page is broken to me as well, only shows 'Loading...' and nohting loads

What's weird is that homepage doesn't load, but creator pages do if you already had them open

>>72866
Yeah, but even if you can get to a creator page you still can't open any files, it's all just error 520.

The issue is that the content is being loaded but is being cut off.
This url: https://yiff.party/json/creators.json?_=1588038901137
Ends with this:
{"themes": ["Human"], "name": "awakeasleep", "post_count": 20, "types": ["Cosplay"], "shared_count": 0, "last_post": 1500919018, "id": 3830929, "last_post_ago": "2 years ago", "site": "patreon"}, {"them
which has unclosed braces and quotes. That fucks up the rest of the site.

Temporary fix for front page: open devtools, go to the Inspector, find element main -> .container -> .section -> .yp-main and in the styles panel untick `display: none`. That's gonna show at least something.

The main page isn't loading.

They should have a contact email
See to it through there.

>>72877
They have, admin@yiff.party

ah shit, here we go again

somethings wrong with the web server

admins :c

>>72872
is there a fix for other pages? I get the 520 error when i try to open files

same here cant seen to load front page

there's something wrong with yiff.party data, i mean the other yiffparty server thats keeps all patreon data

File