June 2020 donation progress: $0.00/$250 (0%). Click to learn more...
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for June 2020

So far, approximately $0.00 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 0% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 30 June!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

possible subscribestar support?

undoReturn
unknown (1).png (374.5KiB, 751x876) save_alt

could we possibly get support for subscribestar in the future? a fair few of the artist I followed here have moved there bc Patreon cucked them and now I have no way to get around their paywalls.

:(

I am a bit surprised this place hasn't gotten Subscribestar support; even more so that a yiff.party clone for Subscribestar hasn't appeared yet. Maybe when the creator purge is over, admin can devote time to cracking Subscribestar's mainframe and getting ex-Patreon creators in.

From what I heard from the folks on the kemono.party thread, s* integration is harder to implement do to the fact that the site is purely CUF and there aren't any tools that could be referenced in making the scrapper for the site, the only way I can see this happening is if someone let's admin develop the scrapper with their account and a test subject, but there may be better ways

all in due time fam

>>80061

I've been thinking about that as well, I'm pledging to Sfan both on Patreon and SSA and it would be easier to upload them all here :)

>>80066
Kemono.Party already is trying to get it working (see >>80081)

>>80594
Yes. In 40 years we'll have a Kemono.Party running perfectly.
But I rather stay here, maybe we can get SuscribeStar support in Yiff in 16 years.

hey admin ... when will you sucribestar unlock?

>>80973
Okay simp

File