October 2020's donation goal has been met. Thank you for your support!
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for October 2020

So far, approximately $400.00 has been raised out of our target of $400.00. We're about 100% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 October!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

Winick-Lim’s Google drive gallery link

undoReturn
A209484A-5296-43C7-B750-5898412A06FE.jpg (20.4KiB, 200x200) save_alt

I don’t know if he deleted/deactivated the drive or just changed the link.
Anyway, if someone in his discord server could repost the link (if it stills exists) here, it would be grate

My guess is he changed the link unfortunately.

Unfortunaly indeed...

We can only wait.

Really hope someone can get it. Also why do we constantly update Winick-Lim on yiff.party when he never even posts actual art anymore.

If not the link, at least good update in the share files.

Isn’t there a way of letting the guy who is updating his page know that the link changed ?

I don't know any real way to do that.

>>97275
I know right, he should have linked the posts with the corresponding art, or at least update regularly the “share”

>>99261
Agreed

:( update plz!

>>97275
At least the guy updating it is alive. We just have to wait

WE NEED SUPPORT FOR SUBSCRIBESTAR

https://ouo.io/dCEBgY

>>98484
Maybe if the now 2000% useless "update button" actually did something, that would be one of its functions (not just notifying the importers that the page is outdated, but also notifying them if links have died).

>>102209
Have you tried Kemono.Party? They support of a whole bunch of sites. Likely including SS.

Don't waste your time asking for other sites to be added here cos its obviously not gonna happen. EG It took 7+ months to "implement Fantia support" yet after all that time its not even in "beta stage" yet and is obviously completely abandoned.

Just use this site for Patreon leaks. For other sites, look elsewhere EG Kemono, E-Hentai, Ex-Hentai etc.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on? How has nobody been able to get the google drive yet, knowing people regularly update Winick-Lim's patreon page here.

I don’t know What is the process to upload content on this site, but I starting to think is automatic. I can’t believe the guy uploading this is that oblivious.

>>102295
True

No link yet ?

>>105839
Still nothing.

>>102296
Everything I saw on kemono.party so far was censored.

Sharing explicit content through google drive is against google TOS, someone most likely reported it.
They've probably changed to a new cloud drive provider. Either way, whoever's submitting, just post the link please, can just be text in shared files...

>>106185
Agreed, and it would be very hard to delete the drive and repost everything to discord so there must be some alternative. If the new thing has a password it means that he is cautious about leaks. Then it wold be preferable that instead posting the link and password here, someone got in charge of updating the share files, or create a copy drive and access it there.

Changing the subject, I just googled “winick-lim drive gallery” and found this forum, isn’t there a way to unlist forums from google? It gets easier to creators to notice.

>>105944
Pfft... ;(

>>105839
It’s gonna take a while

Nothing yet? I really hope someone will share this new link

Still on the wait

Well, at least is good to see that are other people looking for this

Seriously, does ANYONE have access to anything? I'm 2 months behind on his content and its seems he's drawn a lot of Pokemon content I was interested in.

>>115622
Same here, tbh...
Has anyone actually obtained the access to his gallery link? (doesn't care if it's GDrive or anything)
Been a long time since his gallery has been updated here...

It's now a monthly move.

No more link that can be shared that is permanent. Changes every month.

>>115622
Shit son, there's always the pay $1 option, but that's not possible for you eh?

According to what I saw in his Patreon advertisements in IB, the titles recently now includes "Fanbox" in it.
Does that mean he's using Fanbox now rather than GDrive?

I'm certain he did now, though...

>>116171
That’s bad, but he could be using the name as a expression, there isn’t any post talking about a migration.
>>106709
Oh, that’s also a good idea, if someone can get his hands on his content, making a clone G-drive would be nice.

Can anyone who has it please upload the last GDrive archive to shared files? This thread was made in July but I last downloaded their drive in Feb.

>>116926
I don’t have it either D:

Confirmed: He does change the google drive every month. Starting to wonder if he has a drive for each tier. But I wonder if its possible to copy the drive without him finding out.

And new update: He seems to update the link every goddamn update. Also, I swear he used to release more level 2 and 3 content to level 1 subscribers.

So posting the link won’t help much, it is needed a regular update on the share feature

>>122996
Pretty much. Might have to update shared files if anyone wants to see any of Winick-Lim's patreon content.

That's what the shared files are for after all

If someone could get the link at least 1 time now, it would be more then 3 months of content

File