August 2020 donation progress: $0.00/$250 (0%). Click to learn more...
close
Hello! Thank you for using yiff.party!

We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!

Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.

Donation progress for August 2020

So far, approximately $0.00 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 0% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!

yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 August!

How to donate?

At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.

Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Why can't I donate through other means (eg. PayPal)?

Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.

There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.

This creator is taking up over 100 gigs of space!

undoReturn
28D95E04-8D4F-4728-A0F5-AA173F82464A.jpg (40.4KiB, 200x200) save_alt

https://yiff.party/patreon/6818172
Is currently taking up over a hundred gigabytes of our limited storage. Who the hell even likes this kind of content?!

I mean, it's alot, but as far as I know, the creator doesn't violate any exclusion rules

>>96667
Not furry related

>>96664
Maybe if we flag their page enough they will get removed

>>96669
Same guy from 96667 but, Isn't furry cosplay allowed ? If not, I do agree the creator should be removed

>>96672
This isn’t furry cosplay it’s a god awful latex suit

Technically it could be considered a furry cosplay,as we see a cosplay/murrsuit of a character that can be considered as furry (like Renamon,Blaziken,Salazzle and etc).
But i agree with your point,although the blame should be directed to the creator as they probably knows and never does anything to make videos lighter which causes their videos to possess a lot of space for such small duration,which is the actual reason of why there's a lot of multiple 1GB files on Shared Files

>>96682
So should the creator be removed? I think so.

>>96693
Yup me too

I think this violates the exclusion rules. It's not art. It's not cosplay. It's just some dude in a rubber suit.

Who the hell keeps uploading all these big ass files?

>>96733
Make sure to flag them then

>>96733
Exactly.

>>96762
>>96763
>>96682

I bet each photo is 1,000,000x1,000,000 pixels at a DPI of 1,000,000 lol. Thats just going too far maaan, TOO far!

I wish the admin would respond to post like this to clarify things

While we're at it, can we get rid of the influx of e-thots? There's been at least 8 of them within the last few hours. Rules don't matter, apparently.

>>96880
Make sure to flag them so the admin can delete them.

flagged. i try not to kinkshame but jesus.

>>96845
What's there to clarify? Exclusions policy is clear enough as it is. Besides, >>96682.

>>96974
I still think that they should be removed

those big ass files should be removed

Maybe we should try to email the admin because flagging doesn’t seem to be working.

>>97111
The admin has to manually review flagged creators all by themselves so it could take some time before this is sorted out. However, I don’t see any harm in emailing him though.

>>97058
Not liking this creator in particular isn't grounds for removal under the exclusions policy, because there are no other reasons to legitimately call for removal.

>>97217
The admin removed a mod creator not too long ago because of their shared files. Maybe the same will happen to this creator.

>>97237
I hope so!

Get this rubber fag off this site!

Flagged. Not the kind of content I want driving up server costs.

Isnt the removal requirement.....like art only? Animation too. This isnt art its cosplay.

>>97447
Make sure to flag their shared files too so that the admin can see how much space they are taking up.

>>97217
This is not NOT a fur suit. It is a stupid latex fetish suit. So it could meet the requirements for exclusion.

>>97237
On what grounds?

>>97456
>Isnt the removal requirement.....like art only? Animation too.
Perhaps you should read the exclusions policy more carefully.

>This isnt art its cosplay.
Keep telling yourself that like it somehow makes a difference.

>>97475
0/10

>>97488
Simp harder faggot

>>97488
U mad or something? Scared that your shitty videos are going to be removed?

Here's the link to the exclusions policy, because some people apparently haven't even looked at it before:
https://yiff.party/exclusions
First rule states that real life photos/videos aren't allowed, except for yiff.party relevant themes, including but not limited to furry cosplay and fursuits.

>>97589
But these aren’t fur suits

This guy is now taking up around 150 gigs WTF!

>>97611
>furry cosplay

>>97650
Quit trying defend this fag because if this shared files thing continues he’s going to start driving up the server cost.

>>97488
Go spread your bullshit somewhere else.

>>97675
For example: on toast.

>>97634
Guards! GUARDS!! CEASE him!!!! Unleash upon him the rampant honey badgers and bring me the tube of conductive gel, IMMEDIATELY!!

>>97683
As long as it isn’t on this site

>>97688
Take your fucking meds dude.

reported. shits gross asf and you know its some horny nasty white dude under those foodstamp bootleg "fursuits".

>>97490
>>97531
>>97675
Wow, somebody's mad.

>>97611
>>97699
>>96682

>>97651
>being this new

>>97751
Quit simping

>>97751
Stop trying to start shit

You could just make a megasync, dropbox, or mediafire download of the content and put the link to it in a notepad, upload the notepad, then copy and paste the link to download it.

>>97887
Then why didn’t they do that?

>>97804
>>97884
Stay mad.

>>97940
Because there's the risk of having it taken down, and we have the space for it.

>>97968
Mark my words that fag will be kicked off the next time we need to remove creators in order preserve bandwidth and storage.

>>97971
I hope They get kicked off but I also hope we don’t have to exclude more creators anytime soon.

>>97697
No.

>>97971
Or it'll just be deliberately ignored for about 3 months until people've complained enough. Look how long the admin kept that "whats-her-name" THOT on the site after they were all excluded, and its not like he didn't know she was there, since she "seems" to be the most popular camwhore online, despite being one of the most "average" looking. Maybe the admin simply likes this content, I mean, surely he knows whats on his own site and can simply arrange the data by size, immediately revealing that 1 artists page is 100+GB.

>>98097
So you’re saying that if enough people complain this fag could get removed?

>>98114
Hopefully lol, especially if its gonna lead to more site problems again like the shit we went thru before.

lmao like people pay for this place anyways, it's like 2-3 paypigs, who cares about server space.

ITT: samefagging to the extreme.

>>97971
>being this new

>>98085
>>98097
>>98114
>>98129
The problem there is that this fag is actually relevant to this site.

>>98245

>The problem there is that this fag is actually relevant to this site.

Strictly speaking, a woman dressing in latex fursuits (not furry as in hairy furry, but 'furry' as it applies to the "animal people fetishes") IS relevant. Its not like she's dressing in superhero or gimp or whatever else themed latex, its animal people, but the real issue is the amount of space taken up by 1 single person. Its over the top, like those Patreon artists who insist on releasing every single PNG at the highest res possible, resulting in each pic being 7-12mb, meaning you have to manually downsize/compress every single PNG yourself.

>>98245
Are you sure its definitely the same person? Check the comments user ID codes to see if it actually IS "samefagging" (what a fucking cheesy sounding term lol, like ALL "imageboard slang"), or just multiple people who agree that this users space consumption (content relevancy aside) is simply over the top. I can't remember how you check the ID but someone can probably let us know.

>>98265
You can do that?

1595413424965.gif (102.2KiB, 800x1000) save_alt

>>98382
I found out how to do it, from the old "pedo artists Vs anti-pedos" thread lol

>>98412
Interesting...

>>98412
How do you know if it will work on THIS site?

>>98515
I don't, I haven't needed to try it yet. A guy backing me up in the "Hary 96 pedo artist banned" thread used it to prove there was more than 1 person on the anti pedo side. So I can only assume it must work here. Its just another BBS imageboard site (they all have that identical interface).

>>98658
Ok but I’ll believe when I see it

Fuck nigger

>>98812
Uh, ok.

>>98265
Ok, boomer.

>>98262
>Strictly speaking, a woman dressing in latex fursuits (not furry as in hairy furry, but 'furry' as it applies to the "animal people fetishes") IS relevant
That's the point.

>the real issue is the amount of space taken up by 1 single person.
When did Admin say that space was an issue?

>>98265
>Are you sure its definitely the same person?
That's how Anon seems to be acting.

>>98830
Space is an issue because more space taken up = higher server costs.

I remember that guys videos being like, 200Mb/s 1080p60 .avi files
maybe we need a reencode in hevc or something

>>98887
How?

>>98957
bad/lazy encoding
same way a 7MB jpg and a 40MB png can be pixel perfect copies

>>98821
How is that even a response to what I said lol?

>>98830
>Strictly speaking, a woman dressing in latex fursuits (not furry as in hairy furry, but 'furry' as it applies to the "animal people fetishes") IS relevant
That's the point.

Yes. Maybe (obviously) thats because I was agreeing with the person I replied to...

>the real issue is the amount of space taken up by 1 single person.
>When did Admin say that space was an issue?
when does he say anything? Specifically, when did he say anything about this particular case? Is there some comment here from him I didn't see?

>Are you sure its definitely the same person?
>That's how Anon seems to be acting.
Which Anon? Everyone here is called Anon? I've probably made about 6 comments here. Which comments do you think are all the same people?

>>98765
If I wanted to see if various comments were the same person and someone gave me a way of determining that; I'd just try it. If it works, then there you go. If it doesn't; oh well.

Has anyone emailed the admin and gotten a response about this whole shared files situation? I tried to contact him a while back but haven’t heard from him yet.

>>98966
>when does he say anything?
With regard to the exclusion policy, he said it was because DMCA issues were affecting Cloudflare server, denying that space was an issue (as I recall).

>Specifically, when did he say anything about this particular case?
>>96974

>Which Anon? Everyone here is called Anon? I've probably made about 6 comments here. Which comments do you think are all the same people?
Can't help it if you can't follow the conversation, but it seems the complaining died down after I called samefag.

>>99107
>>96974

>>99174
What’s your proof of this “samefaging”

>>99209
Me thinks the anon doth protest too much.

damn what a chad

>>99216
So no proof

>>99437
Probably used the provided method and found it was different fags.

>>99209
>>99174
>>99437
>Can't help it if you can't follow the conversation, but it seems the complaining died down after I called samefag.
>>99216

>>99107
I’ve tried to email the admin a couple times in the past but he never answers.

File