We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!
Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.
So far, approximately $182.48 has been raised out of our target of $280.00. We're about 65% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!
yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 January!
At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.
Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.
There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.
Welcome to the yiff.party post importer. This tool will automatically import any missing posts from creators that you have pledged to on Patreon. The process is quick and simple - all you need to do is enter your Patreon session cookie below and we'll handle the rest. You'll be able to monitor the progress of the import in the console below.
In the process, the importer will also detect if you are pledged to any creators not already on yiff.party, and if so, add them to our database for other yiff.party users to enjoy.
Rest assured that the importer is completely safe and anonymous—neither Patreon nor any creators will be able to detect that you're using it, and we don't attribute your contributions to you anywhere. For some useful security information, please scroll down past the importer.
Thank you for contributing to yiff.party!
- Your session cookie is securely transferred directly to the yiff.party server over an encrypted connection. While this means the chance of your connection being compromised is extremely unlikely, you may wish to reset your session by logging out and back in again after completing the import.
- Each import session uses an unique IP address to connect to Patreon with. The importer will also use certain browser metadata (eg. user agent, language) to make each session as less detectable and as safe as possible for you.
- yiff.party only uses your session cookie once to log into Patreon. We do not log or store your credentials in any way.
- The only resources yiff.party will access using your account are the list of creators you are pledged to, and the post feeds for those creators. After the process is complete we will log out from your account.
- While you can leave this page before the process finishes, it is recommended that you stay in the event any problems arise.
- Creators with upwards of several hundreds of posts may take a few minutes (or hours!) to process, so please be patient. Enable debug mode if you believe the importer may be stuck, and report any possible issues to us.