Sorry for the inactivity but Anthem is super fucking good except for a few little things and I'm super hyped
today's the last day of the VIP demo, and heads up because the next demo will be open public! :D //If I'm right you won't even have to get the game?? :o
"Anthem Open Demo start date and end date - Friday, February 1st to Sunday, February 3rd"
everything: facial expressions, dialogues, graphics, lighting, design, textures, characters, ohmygoodness the dialogues actually make sense! (yes im still comparing to andromeda)
- I never laughed so much at a little mission before :D and it was only one
- lore --> I read through wikipedia but you have to keep an eye out for little papers and books throughout the world and you'Ll have to piece it all togehter I enjoy it :D
- little infos about the lore: I think it's kinda funny how you find little notes for example:
All sentinels (police inside the fort who are using javelins, they're not freelancers!) should deodorize their javelins because no one wants to smell your patrol sweat ??? :"D
- character expressions, body language, facial expressions, holyshit I'm in love
- dialogue makes sense: in MEA and DAI mostly I felt like dialogues were like throwing 2 characters together who can't really talk to each other, here I don't have to feel like I can read the character's mind
- about the world: overall it feels like Star wars x destiny x scandinavian legends but is enjoyable :D
Little lore over here:
- Anthem is Anthem of creation, it's something like the Force that you can find in everything, there're people who are sensitive to this energy, they're the cyphers.
Cyphers has telepathic abilities, they help you navigate through the whole place.
- Antium (the world's name) is unfinished by creators, called the Shapers, and they left behind their tools on your planet. These tools sometimes work sometimes they don't and either create life or destroy it, it's all super chaotic, all creatures are hostile to humans, except those cat bat dog super cute somethings.
- there're 4 factions, I don't really remember now but I think all 4 are hostile to each other.
- Scars are not humans, they're insectoids and nope I haven't seen any of them without their helmets but I want to :D
- servers and internet connection, anything that has to do with these 2 are horrible and not working or working but weird
- big ass lags
- the world is kinda empty..... :S like in inquisition, it's all nice and big and huuuuge spaces and mountains and environment and a few dog cat bat thing here, another hairy hippo whatever that is called there and uhh kinda empty, but I think since you travel by super fast flying, it makes sense ? :S I dunno really
Yes I'm comparing to DA and ME and I'm VERY VERY nitpicky about visuals, so far this is the best looking Bioware game for me and so far this game is the most realistic one
//and I really hope it can heal my fuckin broken heart that andromeda caused yes I'm still pretty angry about that shit
I recorded some of the gameplay but I don't yet have a functional premiere pro therefore the other speedpaintings are delayed too sorryy T_T