Finally, the Kamakura Period begins.
We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!
Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.
So far, approximately $0.00 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 0% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!
yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 August!
At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.
Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.
There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.
1 / 5
Got tied up once again.
I wanted this to go up on Sat, but sponsor did not approve the ad fast enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But it's out now so enjoy!
WARNING: I probably won’t run out of merch, but I may run out of the design that you want :O
Final date to sign up to get charms/stickers: July 31, 2020.
Announcement video HERE.
This is open to USA *and* International. However, there are countries that the USPS currently does not ship to due to the pandemic. See the list here. If your country is on the list, I’d feel bad leaving you out, so you can still request but I will hold on to your order until shipping is allowed (no telling when that will be).
Alrighty fam, here’s how to get your merch:
- See available merch HERE.
- Sign up or upgrade to:
- Samurai tier ($5 a month). Get one STICKER.
- Daimyo tier ($10 a month). Get a CHARM *or* 2 STICKERS.
- Emperor tier ($25 a month). Get 2 CHARMS *and* 2 STICKERS.
- OR if you’ve been a continuous patron for at least 12 months (at any tier), you also get one CHARM or STICKER (can’t combine this with the previous rewards). I want to thank you for sticking around <3
- If you are an existing patron at one of those tiers (make sure your credit card is not declined or you won’t show up as a patron), you will need to add your shipping address to your info on Patreon. You can add your shipping address when editing membership here.
- IMPORTANT: Add a comment to THIS post with what you want (Not sending anything without this =).
- The merch site HERE has a code for each item (e.g. CH001, ST005, etc.). Just comment below with the code/codes for the items you want.
- Make sure the address in your Patreon profile is your current one.
- Wait until the first charge from Patreon goes through (Patreon charges you on the 1st of the month), and I will send you the items! Give me a few weeks to process the orders and ship. Shipping to non-US addresses takes 2-3 weeks longer.
You feeling lucky, punk?
Who came before Emperor Jimmu?
Hi everyone, like I mentioned before, I've been holding on your special offer stickers if you live outside of US and Canada.
It seems like international shipping has improved and so I will send them out now (except for those on the USPS suspensions list). Expect it to take a month or two to reach you though, sorry for the inconvenience!
Please make sure your shipping address is updated in your Patreon profile. Directions HERE.
Look what just came in the mail 😍
Was going to post this on Saturday, but the sponsor delayed on their ad review 🤷♂️
Hope you guys enjoy.
Foxy spouses can mean trouble.
Some epic music in this one.
Hello! Hope everyone is alright these days.
If you had requested stickers (https://www.patreon.com/posts/35876373), I am starting to send them out now. However, there are problems with shipping to outside the United States due to the pandemic.
I can ship within the US and the great kingdom of Canadia, but things are uncertain for other countries. Service to many countries are suspended (I've gotten a few packages returned) or are suffering huge delays. Can't imagine what they're going through right now. Post office is also urging people not to mail non-essential items.
Therefore, and I am so sorry about this, I will hold on to the packages headed outside the US/Canada for now. Don't worry, I'll ship them when postal services get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Stay safe <3
The Taira ain't doing so well.
Hey you guys,
Just a reminder, if you requested a sticker (https://www.patreon.com/posts/35876373), please check that your Patreon profile's shipping address is up-to-date, so I don't send it to the wrong address ;)
You can still request it by tomorrow, April 30, if you're a $5+ patron. You must request it otherwise I won't know which one you want.
Directions on how to do that: https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000126286-How-do-I-edit-my-membership-
Smallpox-chan loves you
Had problems editing this down, I had to leave a lot of stuff out. There's just too much info!
WARNING: I probably won’t run out of stickers, but I may run out of the design that you want :O
Final date to sign up to get a sticker set: April 30, 2020.
Each set includes 3 stickers. Each individual sticker is about 2 inches tall.
Alrighty fam, here’s how to get your sticker set (for USA *and* International):
- Sign up or upgrade to Samurai tier ($5 a month) or above.
- If you are an existing $5 patron (make sure your credit card is not declined or you won’t show up as a patron), you will need to add your shipping address to your info on Patreon (I need to know where to ship to!). You can add your shipping address when editing membership: https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000126286-How-do-I-edit-my-membership-
- IMPORTANT: Add a comment to THIS post with which sticker set you want (Not sending anything without this =):
- Stickers 1: (Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi)
- Stickers 2: (Melon Princess, Nine-tailed Fox, Amaterasu2)
- Crests 1: (Toyotomi, Oda, Tokugawa)
- Crests 2: (Minamoto, Taira, Fujiwara)
- Make sure the address in your Patreon profile is your current one.
- Wait until the first charge from Patreon goes through (Patreon charges you on the 1st of the month), and I will send you the sticker set! Give me a few weeks to process the orders and ship. Shipping to non-US addresses takes 1-2 weeks longer.
Seems like a timely video
Spreading this everywhere because it's awesome.
muse.jhu.edu is temporarily making a ton of their resources free due to the pandemic. We're talking articles, journals, whole books! Check it out. I'm hyperventilating.
Yoritomo's rise from obscurity.
Hey beautiful people!
So if you requested a charm and you're in the US, it should have already arrived. If not, please message/email me! (email@example.com)
If you're not in the US, sorry but although I've already sent them out, most of them haven't arrived yet. The pandemic is probably delaying things as more countries are restricting shipping.
The tracking number should have been sent to your Patreon email 3 weeks ago when I shipped. If they end up being sent back, I will eat the cost and re-ship after all this is over so don't worry!
Times are wild (I miss boba!). Hope you're all doing well =)
Love + demons.
Hey you guys, I've shipped ALL of the charms, US and international. If you requested one, you should get it in 1-2 weeks, though I don't know what effect the pandemic situation will have...
Hope their kami/yokai powers will protect you. Stay safe!
(I'm not sayyying you should post a pic of the charm on your social media, just saying it'd be cool to see... ;)
Phew, video's out <3
UPDATE: Video is out NOW. Hah! Made it by Saturday after all.
Hey you guys, I put out a video every Saturday, but it may be late this time (perhaps until Monday).
Full disclosure...It's actually done, but I'm waiting on a sponsor to review it. No, they won't review the content (never the content), they will review the "ad" part to make sure I don't poo on their brand ;). A review is common for sponsored vids, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.
Sorry about this!
Didn't expect this one to be so long actually o.o
8 wars, one video, and one tired Linfamy :p
Hallo! Today's the last day to request your charm (https://www.patreon.com/posts/special-offer-33944568)
I'll start shipping them out next week!
Make sure your mailing address is correct: https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002832686-Update-my-shipping-address-for-my-membership
Just thought I’d write a little post about how I make these charms once I have the designs.
Obviously I don’t have an acrylic laser cutting machine. Those go for thousands of dollars, and I can’t be bothered to spend such small amounts of money. Call me when there’s a million-dollar machine to buy.
Lucky for us, there are plenty of companies that will cut these things.
They usually have a template (e.g. Photoshop/Illustrator file) that you can put your design in along with the specs you want (e.g. where to put the hole for the chain). We must buy in bulk though, no one’s going to let us order a single lonely charm. It’s too sad.
Depending on the company, you can choose to make the charms out of different materials like acrylic, wood, plastic, human skin, metal, etc.
Once they arrive in the mail, we’re not done. We need to attach each charm to a chain and keyring. I buy the keyrings+chains in bulk and attach them to the charms one-by-one with pliers, YouTube videos, and booze.
After a few hours of periodic cursing, we have the full charms with keyring attached. Still not done.
Packages, packages, packages!
Packaging ain’t a walk in the park. I buy these 4x8 inch self-adhesive bubble mailer packages for shipping. I also like to tape the charms to a piece of card stock paper before putting them into the mailers. It provides a little more rigidity and hopefully reduces the risk of the metal chain scratching the charm.
After this step, we have a bunch of mailers ready, each labeled with the design that resides within. And we still not done. Wtf?
Ship it, ship it good
We now need to print the shipping labels. I use a Google spreadsheet to keep track of who’s ordering what and where to send the charms. From that, I put the info into PayPal and print the shipping labels. This is when we pay for shipping.
International shipping costs wayyy more than shipping within the US (where I live). About 6-7 times more.
After muttering quietly about shipping costs, we need to tape each label to the correct package and seal it.
And finally, we can take the packages to the post office and watch the postal workers’ eyes go shifty as they see the box of 50 little mailers that they need to scan.
All this seems like a lot of work, but these days I usually just make Pikachu do it as I watch him while holding a whip.
A birthing video.
I really like how these turned out..
WARNING: I probably won’t run out of charms, but I may run out of the design that you want :O
Announcement video here: https://youtu.be/bUOY7x7ORC4
Final date to sign up to get a kami charm: Feb 29, 2020
Alrighty fam, here’s how to get your charm (for USA *and* International):
- Sign up or upgrade to Daimyo tier ($10 a month) or above.
- If you are an existing $10 patron (make sure your credit card is not declined or you won’t show up as a patron), you will need to add your shipping address to your info on Patreon (I need to know where to ship to!). You can add your shipping address when editing membership: https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000126286-How-do-I-edit-my-membership-
- IMPORTANT: Add a comment to THIS post with which design you want: Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Melon Princess, Nine-tailed Fox, Amaterasu2. Not sending anything without this =)
- Wait until the first charge from Patreon goes through (Patreon charges you on the 1st of the month), and I will send you the charm! Give me a few weeks to process the orders and ship. Shipping to non-US addresses takes 1-2 weeks longer.
Want to try and win a charm? Check out the video.
Hint: The 3 new designs are mythical figures or figures from Japanese folktales. They've already appeared in past videos ;)
Pikachu, what'd you do?
What can they be? 🤔
The warrior class rises
Pick your poison.
DONE: Looks like Tanuki pulled ahead at the last minute!
What are you doing, Pikachu??
When the night has come
Reposting this video that I posted on Epimetheus' channel
What next, fam? :D
DONE: Rice video it is!
1 / 5