Hi guys, the time has come for Regolo Engine 1.12, and as always we will try to explore uncharted territories.
This is also the first step of the migration from old system to new one. It will take a bit to finish since the old one is very complex and it's not trivial to reshape its intricacies, Anyway some of the new features in here are a good start.
Still a net separation between the "on the couch" world and the "freedom" one but I begin to see the light.
Two important notices before going on.
Video is a bit better but still sucks. Considering getting a new cpu+mobo+ram probably just for VaM 😑 . Tried everything, from fresh windows install to memtest, fps is a disaster for me lately.
Also, since new cowgirl is very dynamic I posted a full session video too from which I took all the shots in the promo video. It's without audio because I'm a noob but it gives an idea of the versatility and stability of the new behaviour.
I wrote a little paragraph about what you see in the video and what I did in it (like the head grabbing).
The 1.12 videos
Here's an overview of the new stuff, check the next paragraphs for insights and instructions on some of them.
The new behaviours and the girl-UI are accessible from the wanderer mode and from the standard dance mode.
- new omni-behaviour: cowgirl
- a brand new cowgirl that lets you interact and change actively the pose
- very versatile while keeping the penis inside, a lot of variations
- you can trigger it anywhere you want
- adapt body parts to perceived stance
- respond to boy's hands and head in different ways
- girl-UI options to customize the experience and to trigger/stop it
- drunk mode
- girl now knows how to come walking near you while you're lying, stand over you and sit on you
- new girl idle horny state
- you can trigger it while in idle touching/penetrating her
- two arousal levels
- she will eventually kiss you and/or masturbate you
- UI options to customize the experience
- new dance style, hip hop 1
- first hip hop style dance
- it turns towards you while dancing and supports complex mobility mechanism
- now you can change dance speed in the girl-UI (only for second generation styles)
- triggered by gestures and/or girl-UI
- new girl-UI
- new UI that automatically knows the behavioural context and adapts to it
- follows the girl and never overlaps to her or to you
- you can change dynamically the visibility level
- first real tangible meeting point between old and new system, at the end this will be the main control point of the whole experience
- it's possible to disable girl-UI from general UI (this enable again manual triggers if they were disable)
- now the girl walks if the target behavour is too distant because of your positioning (i.e.: she moves before turning back for rubbing up or doggystyle and walks near you before cowgirl if you lie down too far)
- now girl turns correctly when stops near you and in general (she did unnecessary turning)
- a new param to disable girl-UI at start time has been added to the config files
- if you ask her to dance and there is no song in the folder now it's managed and no crazy behaviour will be triggered
- fixed an error in hands movement in standard dance style 3
current known bugs
- discovered that changing girl look while plugin is running creates issues, don't do that please (in case change look before the execution)
As always, if you notice something that is not working fine please let me know and I will try to fix it asap.
So this is what I hinted to a few days ago. Finally Regolo Engine has a world UI. The new girl-UI lets me begin import some behaviours and concepts in the wanderer mode.
Let's start with some usage info and then let me vomit some concepts 😂:
- you can change visibility level using the +/- buttons
- first level: nothing
- second level: accessible behaviours
- third level: options for the current behaviour
- UI will remember your visibility choice.
- you can change girl-UI options clicking the double arrow grey button. There you can modify the following:
- H e V ui offset
- always on
- transparency timer
- transparency value
- enable manual trigger (default is disable, also this doesn't switch off girl reaction like hands movements or kiss)
- gently follows girl during wanderer
- adapts to user distance so you will never have it too near
- adapts to girl height
So I'm very happy about the final result, since the new UI is:
- contextual: only shows what really is related to the what the girl is doing in that moment, or that she can do form there
- tiered: only shows what you decides is important, with first layer to be the potential next behaviour and the second to be options related to it
- mobile: it always follows the girl but it never overlays to her, and always tries to be far enough from you. This way it's supposed to be always at hand, near and not invasive too
- self-referential: all the settings related to it's visibility, transparency, position etc it's directly and always accessible from it
- fancy: that is, I'm happy about the animated transitions 😋
All of the above makes it minimal but also versatile and functional. If you want it can be just a "+" in the sky, otherwise you can have the control room of the experience (well, not many controls so far though)
Why it's so important? Well first and foremost it's a way to simplify the accessibility of information by the user. Obviously it can't be all nested in the plugin ui that instead it needs to become something related to the general functioning of the engine.
But more important the girl-UI lets the engine to encapsulate the context and give an easy and perfectly sized control point. This will be also perfect when making the old system and the new collide.
Ok, I talked too much, time to talk about the other main guest...
The second omni-behaviour: cowgirl
I have been thinking about this for a while. Cowgirl was a signature behaviour of the "couch" world, so I wanted to bring it in the freedom world as soon as possible. Now I did it and I can't complain, at least till I will feel the urge to do a third version 😁 .
So, some info about it. Not sure where to begin, a waterfall of interactions here:
- you can trigger manually (going down with your head) or via girl-UI (please remember that manual triggers are disabled by default, you can enable them again in the config section of the girl UI)
- also you can trigger it anywhere you want
- she will automatically change pose, rear and front without any issue, she will adapt body parts to perceived stance
- you can also grab her head and move it to change pose actively
- new balancing system for hip, you can move her head where you want (reasonably), movement will not stop and cock will stay in. Try it and have fun
- if you grab her head she will lose mind, suffer a bit, leave hands, turn back head and speed up
- if touch her lips she will try to kiss your hand and will speed up
- if you touch her hands with your while she is in a straight pose she will follow them and block the girl's pose
- you slap her face, she will react to it while fucking
- if you possess the boy (or not) and uplift the torso she will adapt her head to your head and will never go past you, like it would be normally
- she will use her hands to balance her posture while very bent toward the floor
- you can exit uplifting your head above a certain threshold or use the girl-UI
There are also some options accessible form the girl-UI:
- head still: she will move the head but not change the inclination
- drunk mode: gravity wins, she will not be able to maintain the head weight and will fall often to the side (It was an experiment and sometimes produces bad postures, but I had fun with it so I kept it as optional mode)
New interactions (aka the horny idle)
As you surely notice from the video, now girl can be aroused while in idle and even start to masturbate you. I started planning it as a reaction to user touching her while in idle, but then I enlarge the scope and became this.
Here some useful info about it:
- if you touch her pussy she will enter in this state and react with all the body
- you can trigger it touching/ her vagina with something (hand or better a dildo)
- can access to it from the girl UI and from gestures (touching her pussy)
- it will change depending on the depth of the touching
- different poses
- she will eventually touch your cock and masturbate it
- you can move while she touches you, her hand will adapt to your pose (with limits, obviously)
- you can force continuous handjob in the girl-UI
- if you go near with your arm she could grab it while you touch her
- you can freeze an arousal state in the girl-ui
- you can force the girl to masturbate you when arousal from the girl ui
- please remember you have to stay near to let her do most of the available action (like touch you or the handjob, or grab your arm only if you are near her pussy with the hand)
- it ends when you stop touching her pussy or while you stop forcing one of the tow states form the girl-UI
About the full session video
So I decided to post a full session cowgirl video. Unfortunately it has not the audio because I'm a terrible video-editor, but luckily it shows a lot of the good stuff form this release.
Firstly all the clips in the promo are from this session. This shows how one single session was enough to collect all the needed material.
Then basically makes the viewer understand how much versatile and stable it is, and can give some hints on how to have fun during it. A lot in it could not be shown in the promo video.
For example during it I move her head a lot and reposition it even in extreme ways (yes, every time you see the head speed up to a side or to the rear/front it's me dragging it around).
Near the end you can also see how the girl relocates herself if you raise your head changing your torso inclination.
Also it shows what "head still" option in the girl-UI does (you can make it to maintain more or less the same inclination, it is useful if you want to bring her to a specific position and have her to stay there).
I enabled the drunk mode too in it, so have fun seeing her collapsing around while in it.
Obviously you will not see any VR specific action in it (hands follow, lips touch, slapping, since the sessions was filmed in desktop mode and some of them are not easily accessible from it.
Lastly, I'm very proud of the fact that a single shot of my plugin created what is basically a computer generated xxx movie, so I allowed me to celebrate this with an additional video 😊.
How to use it
Regolo Engine 1.12 has been built and tested on VaM 22.214.171.124.
- download your version
- put the zip file in the VaM folder and extract it there:
- dll and config file will be placed under <VaM>/Custom/Scripts/RegoloVR
- room files will be placed under <VaM>/Saves/scene/RegoloVR
- Audio and Dance folders will be placed under <VaM>/Custom/Sounds/RegoloVR
- [optional] put the songs files you want the girl to dance in the <VaM>/Saves/scene/RegoloVR/Dance folder
- [optional] edit the proper config file (RegoloEngine_E.json for Enchanter or RegoloEngine_I.json for Illusionist )
- load the proper room (RegoloEngineRoom_1.12_E for Enchanter or RegoloEngineRoom_1.12_I for Illusionist).
- [optional] load the skeleton room instead if you plan a merge load with another scene
possess the boy or align with him
- load the plugin on the girl (the dll file)
- [optional] choose an anima or obsession
- [optional] change the UI options as desired
Detailed instructions about dance folder and dance UI can be found in the 1.8 release post.
It's highly recommended to disable soft body physics to enhance the experience and avoid undesirable effects. Infact the many random frictions caused by most of the behaviours generated by the plugin cause unpredictable soft-physics reactions.
Also an important recommendation: safest way to start over the plugin execution is to clear it, reset girl's pose manually (from the person -> control panel) and then reload it. The plugin tries to automatically reset the pose at every start but it's not always perfect.
Please remember the furniture list known by the girl, below. You can delete and add duplicates but there always must be one and only one couch with the guy over it. Also, don't create steeplechases and create a regular environment as the standard room provided, please.
"AptSofa" (mandatory and just one) beside the sofa there should be at least one of the following known furniture (PlayerNavigationPanel for example, and they can be also more than one for type)
Limitations and caveat
- Consider always that anima and obsessions are mutually exclusive. Every time you choose one of them you lose the previous settings. You can check your current choice looking at the yellow info box at the lower left corner of the UI.
- The Enchanter room tries to load 500+ audio files at the beginning, but it doesn't need to do that again if you just reset the plugin. The songs for the dancing load at the beginning too (but can changed and reloaded in real time via UI).
- Being it totally procedural, there can be better and worse runs.
- Some behaviours have really a large spectrum of possibilities, so some unlucky variations are unavoidable.
In the end
So, another step in the right direction in my eyes, soon I will make the two worlds merge and I think the engine will grow once more.
Next release will add a new missing link and I also have in mind a new exciting experiment that I hope to deliver.
Regolo Engine 1.13 will be out in July.