(art by Chicostyx)
Hallo, writing the weekly status journal... or something of sorts.
I haven't uploaded but I've been busy with stuff.
Tomorrow night or wednesday morning one of my Patreon tiers is going to get a flood of ~25 pages with the WIPs of the Christmas comic.
Said comic will be uploaded complete and finished in Dec 24th and 25th.
I'll say some words about the long comics afterwards, but I'll avoid mixing it with the Merry Christmas journal.
ANYWAYS, I want to say a couple things.
My comic work is (regretfully) a lot slower than before. Suddenly I saw myself with a deadline, so the Christmas comic took my full priority.
After Christmas I'll work more in all the pending comics (most are already in the works anyways).
This is my schedule (that, as you know, very probably won't be respected as much as I wish).
- Dec 19th-20th: Posting Christmas WIP in my Patreon. I'll also send this month's form.
- Dec 24th-25th: Posting Christmas comic, complete, in Patreon, Inkbunny, fA and Eka's Portal.
- Dec 26th: Resuming work with the other comics (Commissions, Patreon, Boss YCH)
- Dec 31st-Jan 1st: New Year's break. Also I'll upload the remaining pages of the Boss YCH comic.
- Jan 6th-12th: I'll break that week. However, during that week I'll open for commissions, finally! After over a year and with a skillset much better than before.
~Jan 30th: I'll upload the new chapter of Pokémon: Everything you know is wrong.
About the commissions, while back in January I said I'd be working only in euro, this time I'll accept both currencies, Euro and USD, depending on what's more comfortable for you.
I wont plan beforehand more than I have done already. It looks like a lot, over all considering my extremely poor performance this year (thing that I talked about in a previous journal), but I do need to work a lot.
I have a huge goal: To save 5000€ by the end of June. Why so much? Because next year I'm traveling to Germany again and not only I need money for the trip, expenses and a new laptop, but also to pay my bills while I'm not home.
Anyways, that's all for now.
Flooding Patreon with the WIP of the christmas comic in a couple days, flooding everywhere with the finished comic in Dec 24th-25th.
Posted using PostyBirb