He didn't get enough credit for how cute this form was tbh
We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!
Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.
So far, approximately $0.00 has been raised out of our target of $400.00. We're about 0% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!
yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 30 September!
At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.
Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.
There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.
1 / 4
Hello everyone!! The Theurgy stickers have finally arrived! I've never done stickers before so I'm pretty excited about these :X I'll start packing up and mailing out the physical rewards tomorrow! Thanks so much for all your support <3
If you're a $5+ patron and want these, make sure you've filled out this form so I have your mailing address: https://www.patreon.com/posts/patreon-rewards-39538176
((if you see this form late and are an August patron, feel free to still fill it out or DM me to get your physical rewards!))
Hello everyone!! The Theurgy prints have arrived and they look great! Waiting on the stickers, and then I'll start mailing them out!
Reminder that ALL $5+ patrons in August will get these physical rewards!
If you are a $5+ patron already, make sure you fill out this form if you want these physical rewards so I have your mailing address: https://www.patreon.com/posts/patreon-rewards-39538176
Hiya everyone! So my $1,000/month goal has been reached -- which means its time for a giveaway for patrons! BUT randomized giveaways aren't allowed on patreon, so here's what we're doing:
All $5+ patrons will get this postcard-sized print and sticker! Yes, even if you're international. I will send patrons a form to fill out for shipping info later this month, and as long as you pledge before the end of August, you'll get these physical rewards!
Thanks so much for all your support, I can't express how much it means to me <3
You ever just think about Banana Fish and what a good happy show it is and how nothing bad ever happens and how Ash and Eiji are happily together? ;;;
Finished this up finally! I feel like I'm late to actually drawing them, but I love these fire boyfriends ;-;
(process post for this will be up for $10+ patrons soon!)
auror partner drarry fics are such a good classic trope 💕
gave Percy a quick attempt!
I'm so excited about the disney+ series news y'all seems like i picked a good time for my reread ahah
Finished this up! I love these boys so much ;-;
I'll have a galaxy process/tutorial thing up later this week for $10+ patrons!
I've been re-reading the Percy Jackson series and Nico is still an obvious fave for me so I wanted to have a go at drawing him!
I read the series originally back when they came out but have never drawn any fanart for it so.. tiptoes into the fandom
hiya all! I already posted about my new merch preorders for patrons (check previous post to find your discount code!) but I got photos of my enamel pins today and had to share!
hiya all! My other forms of income are pretty iffy right now due to coronavirus stuff so I'm gonna open up some commissions! I thought it might be fun to try some custom charm commissions since that's a little more unique!
Expected delivery for the physical charms is mid-May. DM me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested!
Regardless of your interest in these commissions, thanks very much for continuing to support me and I hope you're all safe and healthy!! :)
Here we go!!!
I've finished writing Part Two of Theurgy and updates will resume very soon! Patreon will start getting Part Two pages on March 5th, and public pages will begin on March 19th. Patreon will now stay at least two weeks ahead of public updates.
And then in other Theurgy news, Theurgy books and merch have been added to my online store!
Or you can get a Digital PDF copy (which has the extras) here!
The first batch of orders will get some Kickstarter leftovers (prints and bookmarks) as freebies until those run out.
"Ninety percent of the time the very sight of you makes me want to commit murder."
"What about the other ten?"
Slowly working on a little.. comic style thing with Andrew's uhh.. hate percentages :X
"Ninety percent of the time the very sight of you makes me want to commit murder."
"What about the other ten?"
"My love will be with you even when the moon is not."
Finished this up! I.. love them so much, I really hope to get some more of them in upcoming seasons ;-;
((just in case: they are from The Dragon Prince, an animated show on Netflix!))
working on that Ruthari sketch I posted!
Testing out streaming from my ipad so hopefully everything runs smoothly ;;
EDIT - offline now, thanks for hanging out with me!
Hello hello! Since I've already posted the sketch and lineart as WIPs for this, I figured I'd focus on color for this process explanation.
Trying a new method with putting the text on the images so it is easier to flip through and see what is actually being done on that step. Putting this together this way takes more time, but hopefully it is more useful/interesting this way!
One of the rewards options for the Theurgy Kickstarter was ink sketches, so here's some of them! Most people picked Des so there's a lot more of him haha
I'm a bit late to this but y'all Runaan from The Dragon Prince has a canon husband and I'm emo about it!
I'm gonna stream working on this TOMORROW d̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶,̶,̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶p̶m̶ ̶c̶s̶t̶?̶?̶ EDIT make that 8pm CST!! :)
"My son," she says, cold tears gathering in her eyes. "Give him this." She leans forward and presses a kiss into my temple. No one has ever kissed me there.
aand finished! probably! I've been waffling on some color decisions so I might fiddle with it a bit more but for now.. done :')
Anyway there's that scene in Carry On where Baz's mother asks Simon to kiss Baz's head for her but I was bummed this never came back in the book :X
This ended up becoming a bit bigger in my head so I spent some time on clean lines for it! Color soon but I'm pleased with how its looking so here's a peek! :)
more Neil fascinated by his ability to make Andrew feel good :')
Here's a process video for this illustration! In which you can see the truly ridiculous amount that I rotate my canvas. :')
Finished this WIP from a bit ago! Based on a scene from the beginning of Book 6:
Harry Potter was snoring loudly. He had been sitting in a chair beside his bedroom window for the best part of four hours, staring out at the darkening street, and had finally fallen asleep with one side of his face pressed against the cold windowpane, his glasses askew and his mouth wide open. The misty fog his breath had left on the window sparkled in the orange glare of the streetlamp outside.
I got an ipad for drawing!! Trying to get used to it / comfortable with drawing on it ;x
resisting the urge to replay FFXV lately I miss these boys ;-;
ALRIGHTY trying to show some other info in this one to mix this up a bit!
1. Layout sketch on paper - This scene's process ended up a bit different because I was in a bit of a rush with the deadline for sending the book to print, SO I tried to make the layouts a bit more detailed because I was gonna try to skip the 'pencils' stage alltogether
2. Inks - I skipped my normal sketch stage in between here to try to save time. To make this easier on me, I also used a softer 'pencil' brush for lines instead of my normal inking brush. Pictured on the side here are some 'tools' I use for drawing - the top one is a posable figure I have. It honestly isn't that useful for actual posing BUT i sculpted a little horn onto it so I can use it as a reference for different angles for Des. The bottom photo is from an app called "Magic Poser" which I used here for a reference of Des's face angle in that bottom panel.
3. Flats! I told myself I was gonna keep the colors on the extra simple but I guess I have no self control so that went out the door. Des's shirt in this scene is based on one I own, Gabe's is a simple plaid color combo I found on pinterest that I liked -- but that meant I had to hand draw plaid on every page sighhh
4. Added shading on a multiply layer
5. Added demon details - the dark 'poof' and the glowy eyes
6. A look at my "adjustments" folder on this page and the final page - This folder is on top of everything except for the text. From BOTTOM to Top, the layers are: The previously mentioned demon poof, the glow around Des's eyes, an overlay layer with a dark red gradient from the bottom of each panel, a layer on "soft light" with a light yellow for the light from the window, an overlay layer with an orangey-red gradient to adjust the tone from the window light, two layers of the like.. dust particles in the air in that first panel, and then finally a color adjustment layer with the red and yellow bumped up a bit to make the colors just a bit warmer.
Neither of them have the necessary skill set for this. They probably used salt instead of sugar or something like that.
a great start
This extra takes place between pages 51 and 52! (after the scene where Gabe is sick, before Des interrupting the horror movie-athon)
Des and Gabe have kissed in canon so now I can draw spicy stuff with freedom right..?
Someone suggested Desriel as a ship name for them and it's too cute ;-;
Hi hi hi here's a vote for what you wanna see for some upcoming nsfw! I'm trying to branch out from the couple I always do so here's some other options!
I have some more ideas so I'll do another poll for this after a bit but if you have other suggestions or specific prompts, please feel free to drop them in the comments!
I've been re-reading Carry On,, how could I not like the book thats basically vampire drarry
This is my first time drawing them tho so some of it might change before I finish this! ;x
I have like 230 hours in this game and my educated opinion is that Felix is still best boy
HIYA I never know how much info in these is excessive so if you guys ever want me to be.. more specific about things just lemme know :)
1. Thumbnail sketch on paper! I was so excited to finally be drawing this scene tbh
2. Digital pencil sketch -- I changed some stuff here. I thought Gabe looked too cute to be cut off in the second panel so I made that panel go to the edge, I made them a bit.. closer/more intimate looking in panel 1, and changed up the kissing angles for the bottom panels, since I had two similar panels like a page or two before this. I've been trying to be more conscious of how I draw their height gap (because there is one!) as I think I ignored it too often on past scenes. It can be kind of hard to fit them together in panels though!
3. Inks! You can see the extended panel now. I was working on pages like a crazy person as I inked and colored this scene trying to finish it for print, but I think that actually worked to my benefit! I'm pretty happy with how this scene came out drawing-wise.
4. Flats + Background colors -- the background is just a grey-blue with orange and purple overlays to add some directional color/lighting
5. Shading - which is a multiply layer with a dark blue + a separate layer for the blushing, which I use a large soft round brush for
6. Adjustment/Lighting layers added - The layers for this page are:
- A dark blue on multiply covering the whole page to make it a bit darker
- An overlay layer with a bright purple and orange for the general mood/lighting
- A color dodge layer with bright orange gradients on the bottom two panels for that glowy light look
Impatiently waiting for that FF7 remake!!! I don't post about it often but man do I love Cloud Final Fantasy I.. may have a whole wall of giant Cloud posters in my bedroom :')
SO for the printed book, I'm making an extra comic that won't be free online, here's some previews! I will be posting it for $5+ patrons as well :)
hi hi I finally have some visual progress to share on this so just a peak at where things are for the Kickstarter! -- I got print proofs in the mail today, and got a picture of my acrylic merch from my supplier so I'll have those soon too! :)
aaand Part 1 is COMPLETE!! kind of early update because it's such a.. simple page hahah
((I'll make a more in depth post about what that means in a bit!))
1 / 4