Jenna Fischer as Pam from the Office NSFW sketch. Thanks to Master patreon for this commission.
We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!
Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.
So far, approximately $0.00 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 0% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!
yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 29 February!
At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.
Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.
There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.
1 / 6
Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel and Azog the Defiler NSFW fanart sketch.
1. Alexandra Daddario as Zatanna (DC) 2*5$+3*2$+6*1$=22$
2. Melissa Benoist as Supergirl (DC) 0*5$+0*2$+1*1$=1$
3. Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman 0*5$+0*2$+4*1$=4$
4. Brie Larson as Captain Marvel 0*5$+1*2$+2*1$=4$
5. Felicity Jones/Star Wars: Rogue One 1*5$+0*2$+1*1$=6$
6. Jamie Chung as Sabine Wren Star Wars Rebels 0*5$+1*2$+0*1$=2$
7. Doctor Chelli Lona Aphra Star Wars 1*5$+0*2$+2*1$=7$
8. Gogo Tomago Big Hero 6 0*5$+1*2$+2*1$=4$
9. Nalini Krishan as Barriss Offee Star Wars ep.2 1*5$+0*2$+1*1$=6$
10. Black Widow from Avengers movies + Hulk 0*5$+0*2$+2*2$=4$
11. Rey - Star Wars
12. Tauriel+ Bolg/Azog 4*5$+2*2$+2*1$=26$
13. Mera from Aqua-Man
14. Mary Jane Watson from Spider-Man
15. Jean Grey from X-Men 0*5$+0*2$+1*1$=1$
16. Jessica Albert from Dragon Quest VIII
17. Rias Gremory from High School DxD 3*5$+0*2$+0*1$=15$
18. Venus from The Darkness 2
19. Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn
20. Cortana from Halo 4 1*5$+0*2$+0*1$=5$
21. Pam from the office 2*5$+1*2$+0*1$=12$
22. Ellie Kemper from the office
1st place Tauriel+ Bolg/Azog
2nd place Alexandra Daddario as Zatanna (DC)
3rd place Rias Gremory from High School DxD
Megan Fox as April fanart sketch.
Inspired by photo of Christy Mack for Inked magazine.
Christy Mack inspired me to draw this sketch.
Ellie and Dina from The Last Of Us part 2 NSFW fanart sketch
This morning, before proceeding to the final part of Ashok Tano's painting, I need to warm up my hand so I drew a quick 15 minutes sketch of Stefania Ferrario.
Ahsoka Tano fanart sketch.
Anya Chalotra as Yennefer from “The Witcher” by Netflix NSFW fanart sketch.
1. Ursula sea witch from The Little Mermaid. 1*5$ + 0*2$ + 0*1$ = 5$
2. Ellie from The Last of Us part II 2*5$ + 1*2$ + 3*1$ = 15$
3. Miss Moxxi from Borderlands 3 1*5$ + 0*2$ + 4*1$ = 9$
4. Yennefer from “The Witcher” by Netflix 4*5$ + 2*2$ + 3*1$ = 27$
5. Ahsoka Tano 4*5$ + 0*2$ + 8*1$ = 28$
6. Lilith Aensland Darkstalkers 1*5$ + 2*2$ + 1*1$ = 10$
First place Ahsoka Tano
Second place Anya Chalotra as Yennefer from “The Witcher” by Netflix
Third place Ellie from The Last of Us part II
Eliza Dushku as Faith Lehane fanart sketch.
BloodRayne NSFW fanart sketch.
Hello everyone, I decided to show sketches in maximum resolution to all patreons, and make sketches in reduced resolution available to the public. Jacqui Ainsley as Madison Paige from Havy Rain videogame fanart sketch drawn for Master Patreon. I made three sketches and Master Patreon selected sketch number two so I added lingerie variant for this sketch.
Princess Elsa and Anna from the movie "Frozen". I liked the second part of the cartoon so I decided to draw a little fanart.
One of the most wonderful models that I really like to draw Stefania Ferrario play role of mighty and beautiful Powergirl.
https://www.patreon.com/stefaniaferrario - page of Stefania Ferrario at patreon.
Jessica Alba as Sue Storm from Fantastic Four NSFW color.
Jessica Alba as Sue Storm from Fantastic Four NSFW sketch. Personal commission for Master Patron.
Hi, usually at the end of the month we invite our patrons to write which of the heroines or villainesses they would like to see next month, and then arrange the voting by tiers. But this month this will not work. I have a rather large list of pictures that I promised to draw, but did not. So in December 2019 I plan to deal with debts and draw at least one picture of my choice.
Currently on the debt list are:
2. Eliza Dushku as Faith Lehane
3. Megan Fox as April O'Neil
4. Stefania Ferrario as Powergirl
Total 4 pictures of debt. Just for a month of work.
I want to explain why the picture debt occured. Patreon is not my main source of income. At the moment, Patreon brings me $ 254 a month, but $ 100 out of them are one person’s master subscription. In order to pay the bills and feed my family, I have to draw commissions. They are profitable but time consuming.
I do not plan to take commissions in December, so I will strain every sinew to draw for Patreon. In order to speed up the work, I plan to work with our model Dasha. We will also present at least one picture from my fellow artist Alex.
Natalie Portman as Padme Amidala.
Natalie Portman as Padme Amidala NSFW sketch other version. I did not like the previous sketch. The logic of the character's posture indicated the presence of danger on the right. Padme even pulled out a blaster. But at the same time, her face is calm and she looks at the viewer, but not at the source of danger.
I also did not like the Naboo blaster. It does not look like a weapon, but rather a fireplace lighter or a glue gun. The holster for this blaster looks just disgusting. So I replaced the blaster in Amidala's hands with the Greedo's DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol.
So I and the model decided to use a different, less stressful pose. We had a photo of Natalie Porman suitable for this pose.
Natalie Portman as Padme Amidala NSFW sketch
One of my favorite models Stefania Ferrario as Powergirl, sketch.
Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel from The Hobbit movie colored version.
Let me show you how "the magic" works. We took a naked photo of the model and roughly deleted the background
We marks the points of interest in the composition.
Next step is rough sketch over photo. I found a great photo of Evangeline Lilly face, but it was shot from a different angle.
Next step is color scheme
And final step is detailed sketch over Dasha's body
Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel from The Hobbit movie.
Hello everyone! While I'm busy drawing orders, I’ll try to entertain my patrons with stories about the artist’s work. Let's start with a simple one - time spent on a picture. Drawing by itself is not such a long process, we can draw and color a full body character in a couple of working days. But before starting to draw, the artist needs to carry out preparatory work, collect references, determine in which pose and clothes to draw the character and in general decide what mood to convey in the picture. In order to draw pictures quickly, as the faster the artist draws, the more money they can earn, and to make illustrations more realistic, artists often use references and patterns. The following are the three basic approaches to work with some references.
1. Photo collage. For fanart pictures, most of the work with the character has already been done by the original authors. For example, the authors of the film The Hobbit figured out what kind of elf Tauriel would be, what kind of clothes, weapons, armor she had. It seems that you need to find a photo of a beautiful naked body in an interesting pose, then add actress Evangeline Lilly’s face to this body, and you can draw a picture based on this photo collage.
This is good fake (not mine, artists makes much rougher fakes). But it’s not that simple. Beautiful naked bodies are rarely somehow connected with the actions of the heroine. There are no bow, no arrows, no daggers, no heroic pose. If you draw elven armor on top of this naked body, it will be difficult to understand why Tauriel is sitting in such a pose and what generally happens in the picture.
2. Other variant is 3D figure. We take a female character from the Daz studio 3D, set a pose for her and select clothes.
It turned out nothing out of the common. The girl is too thick for the elf Tauriel, clothes don't match the Hobbit movie, the only similarity is the bow in her hands, but one good thing the pose is dynamic. Let's see what comes out when we undress the character.
The nude figure resembles an elf even less, the bare pubis looks dull.
Here we tensed up and spent much more time adjusting the appearance of the character. We looked for clothes similar to elf costumes from the Hobbit movie. Unfortunately the long green cloak below the knees is very poorly compatible with this pose, it’s embarrassing to show it. We had to use other clothes. It turned out like this.
The leather bib and bracers are rather pale, they were darker in the movie. The green tunic was replaced by a strongly stretched golf turtleneck. Boots all the way to the hip and high heels - everything is not as it should be. But it still looks better than before. Let’s see the nude version.
Despite the fact that we have reduced the waist, made hands slimmer and pointed the ears, it’s all the same, our heroine looks more like a human than an elf. But it will be possible to draw the boots, cloak, armor, pants, quiver and other accessories on top of he nude figure. However, I still don't like the pose. And then we got the opportunity to use the third option for creating references.
3. Working with a model. Our good friend Dasha agreed to pose for a picture. The only condition she set was not to show her face. The face of the model is useless for a fanart picture because we will still use the face of Evangeline Lilly.
Getting ready to shoot.
We decided to abandon the bow jumping pose and move on to a more meaningful one. Tauriel is sitting on a tree branch and cutting out with her knife a heart on the trunk with the inscription Tauriel + Kili.
Dasha reminded that we were going to draw an erotic picture, but with this angle the groin was closed. Therefore, we took a couple of dozen pictures with a nude model. If patrons are interested, I will add these pictures as a separate post and tell more about the model. Dasha gave birth to her second child less than a year ago and is on vacation to care for her baby, so she has not yet returned to her former fit shape. But this is not a problem at all, we get the elven proportions using Photoshop filters.
Tier 5$ total 13 votes + Tier 2$ total 6 votes + Tier 1$ total 23 votes
1. Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel 3*1$+1*2$+2*5$=15$ 1 Place
2. Eliza Dushku as Faith Lehane 4*1$+0*2$+2*5$=14$ 2 Place
3. Natalie Portman as Padme Amidala 2*1$+1*2$+2*5$=14$ 2 Place
4. Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars Rebels) 5*1$+0*2$+1*5$=10$
5. Cortana from Halo 0*1$+1*2$+0*5$=2$
6. Kate Backinsale as Selene 0*1$+0*2$+0*5$=0$
7. Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen 0*1$+0*2$+1*5$=5$
8. Megan Fox as April O'Neil 4*1$+0*2$+2*5$=14$ 2 Place
9. Sabine Wren Star Wars Rebels 0*1$+0*2$+0*5$=0$
10. Pam from the office 2*1$+2*2$+1*5$=11$
11. Alice Angel from Bendy 1*1$+0*2$+0*5$=1$
12. Angelina Jolie as Maleficent 2 1*1$+0*2$+2*5$=11$
13. Seventh Sister Star Wars Rebels 1*1$+0*2$+0*5$=1$
14. Darth Phobos SW Force Unleashed 0*1$+0*2$+0*5$=0$
15. Drowned Ophelia Brutal Legend 0*1$+1*2$+0*5$=2$
So first place takes Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel. And we have 3 pictures at second place Eliza Dushku as Faith Lehane, Natalie Portman as Padme Amidala, Megan Fox as April O'Neil. Also I'll draw one picture with Stefania Ferrario as Powergirl. And one picture i was supposed to draw in October is BloodRayne.
In this Tier 1$ poll one vote equals to one dollar.
1. Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel
2. Eliza Dushku as Faith Lehane
3. Natalie Portman as Padme Amidala
4. Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars Rebels)
5. Cortana from Halo
6. Kate Backinsale as Selene
7. Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen
8. Megan Fox as April O'Neil
9. Sabine Wren Star Wars Rebels
10. Pam from the office
11. Alice Angel from Bendy
12. Angelina Jolie as Maleficent 2
13. Seventh Sister Star Wars Rebels
14. Darth Phobos SW Force Unleashed
15. Drowned Ophelia Brutal Legend
Work in Progress. I continue painting picture with Angelina Jolie as Olympias, at this moment the body is about half ready. It will also be necessary to paint the dress, bed and background.
Waiting for your advice, who will we draw in November 2019? Suggest your options in the comments.
Angelina Jolie as queen Olympias from Alexander the Great movie.
Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. Angelina Jolie as Olympias will be next.
Work in progress.
Right now I'm coloring picture of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. But who will be next?
1. Angelina Jolie as Olympias
2. Rayne from Bloodrayne
Second place of October 2019 polls.
As you know, most artists do not post their pictures on patron, but provide download links for fans. Pictures for previous periods offer to buy on the Gumroad. I do not like this approach. Therefore, I will post the old pictures in the form of new posts. So that new patreons could immediately download them without additional steps.
In this post I will give links to download all the old 2x3 K pixels JPG files, and in separate posts there will be pictures for each Tier, including 4x6 K JPG's for 5$ Tier
1. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZUtd3ieTGMvC6IpZ8VeDHlI6GxrNDfpU from start to the end of April 2019
2. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MXD4Jj7G4qWCjhdAT254pf6hRUwqRUoI Nier automata 2B
5. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J_tqHVxv0ix20ZxAdqnEYFzeybsOubsT Mantis and Thanos
6. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1THPk6T5XemWCNjUO8ibY4gl-EEAgpQNI Stefania and Brigitte
9. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XQcCZSoGPh6pCEbC07icEF1pCa1ufPbS Helen Parr and Evelyn Deavor
10. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yZd3ZlEIvBIF37cVSNM3YSY9QO7sjWlb Helen Parr and Evelyn Deavor 2
11. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nXblq0M5bSiZGbUpoXtjk9h0_aYzMQao Witch doctor
13. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wBZW0devihstiROmUye4fpAlR_0LiJmX Lara Croft 3
Sorry guys, I posted picture with an unfinished version. But I quickly figured it out and here is the corrected version. SFW versions for all.
First place of our October vote Hera Syndulla. I hope you like it.
Tier 5 total 13 votes + Tier 2 total 4 votes + Tier 1 total 20 votes
1. Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow 3*5$ + 0*2$ + 4*1$ = 19$
2. Anya Taylor-Joy as Magik 1*5$ + 0*2$ + 1*1$ = 6$
3. Angelina Jolie as Olympias 2*5$ + 0*2$ + 2*1$ = 12$
4. Hera Syndulla from Star Wars Rebels 3*5$ + 2*2$ + 1*1$ = 20$
5. Rayne from Bloodrayne 1*5$ + 0*2$ + 7*1$ = 12$
6. Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 1*5$ + 1*2$ + 1*1$ = 8$
7. Pam from “the office” 1*5$ + 0*2$ + 3*1$ = 8$
8. Amber Heard as Mera 1*5$ + 1*2$ + 1*1$ = 8$
First place takes Hera Syndulla, Second place takes Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, and we have two variants for third place it's Angelina Jolie as Olympias and Rayne from Bloodrayne.
Now I paint a picture about Wonder Woman and Harley Queen, then I proceed to the picture with Elvira, the mistress of darkness.
It's time to ask who would you like to see in the following pictures? Leave your ideas in the comments. On September 23, voting by tiers will begin, and 30 of September at the end of voting, we will determine which 3 characters we will draw in October.
In a recent vote, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman tooks second place. I looked through a lot of pictures with Wonder Woman and I think that it makes no sense to draw her alone. It is better to draw a duet with Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.
Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter.
1 / 6