Hey there, hi there, ho there. As you guys know, Patreon is on hold this month! New people yes, you have to still pay money because you're still getting access to old rewards. We're starting back up February 1st!
There's been a very specific reasons I've been holding off on making this post, so while I'd like to start with January goals instead we're going to start off with...
Been holding out on you all so I could actually share what I'm planning on doing. I wanted to do something (kinda?) Valentines Day themed this Feb so I am happy to give some first looks at a little character I've been making up Ai-Senpai (get it Ai MEANS LOVE...hahahaha)
She's an Office Worker who's really smart but pretty clumsy! I'm excited to do some fun stuff with this. There's going to be a wig with this that's pink and I'm going to style it like Haru from Persona 5 (but with bangs) and IT WILL BE A MEGANE SHOOT WITH ACTUAL PIGGYNUKKA MEGANE. I'm supposed to wear glasses but I don't...so I'll be wearing my prescription glasses with this.
Shoot is going to be happening during the weekend of the 25th! I'm not sure yet if we're going to do a set in my house (I purchased a backdrop holder so we can actually hide my freaking house!) or if I'm going to manage to book a photo studio with another cosplayer. I'll let you guys know when I find out.
Please feel free to let me know any ideas you guys have to go with this character like poses or little fun things to do and if I like it I'll incorporate it.
But onto the current state of things January Plans
I had a lot of people really upset that I put things on pause for this month but I promise it's going to be worth it for everyone. Here's a list of things I'm planning on accomplishing this month...
- First off everything getting caught up. The only thing outstanding at this moment is physical prints for the few people who get them. I'll be ordering them tonight and getting them tomorrow now that I have computer access again.
- Getting ahead is another major thing which is why January was paused. We're shooting the February shoot the month before instead of during the month as you can see above. What I'm hoping for going forward is that I can advertise shoots at the beginning of the month and then release things at the beginning to the mid of the month each month. It helps you guys get rewards earlier and decide if you want to pledge a month and helps me get more people on here in the long run since it's not just me haphazardly posting that somethings out right at the end of the month.
- Continuing keeping my posts cleaned and only having a years worth of content up. We were already doing this but I haven't been keeping up on removing unrelated posts and removing old shoots. Doing this helps new and old Patrons navigate my site better, gives people more incentives to join if things are disappearing, and makes it so I don't die from keeping track of many gigabytes worth of content. If you don't like that you can't navigate everything at once, I previously implemented that every month you get an old shoot for free out of my Gumroad. This will give you a download link I don't think expires that you can keep in your email. I will be pushing this more going forward. If you've been here for awhile, just let me know and I'll just give you links for stuff you pledged for previously.
- Rehashing my front page, small rewrites to some rewards, and a logo refresh. I'll be rewriting my front page a little bit because I would like to focus my posts on here more to "Paid Content" instead of free posts because this takes a lot of my time! Also going forward physical rewards will be mailed out the following month instead of the month of and rewards will be re-written to honor that. This gives me enough time to proof physical rewards and order materials for printing and mailing if I'm out instead of wasting my money and time trying to rush ship things to get out the month of. Also logo isn't changing much and may be moved to update in February but I think it just needs a little refresh to keep things new!
- Planning shoots to give me rotating "Fashion" (I consider that things like what I'm shooting for next month to fall into that) and "Cosplay" every other month to give me time to actually work on cosplay and show you guys polished projects I'm proud of.
- Preparing fair and legal plans, contracts and price guides to open the opportunity to work and sell content with other cosplayers in the future.
- Hopefully editing one shoot that's been pushed aside for monthly content on here. I think I will be focusing on my duo set with RLRunescapeGF in our elves which will be available for a fee on our Gumroads. This will also give a good practice with a close friend on how to run collaborations in the future.
And since I don't want to overwhelm myself and make promises I can't keep that's what's going on. I think going into 2020 Patreon will be better and I can take the critiques those of you gave me during my end of the year poll to continue pushing my content forward in a way that makes everyone happy.
Feel free to contact me on any platform, PM, or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about anything!
❤︎ PiggyNukka ❤︎