PC Version: Version 0.8.1
Mac Version: Version 0.8.1
- Some bug fixes (Mines, Relationship Screen)
- Unlocked Jester fun section
PART 1: CONTENT
- Fat Bandit (Track)
- More diabosite (Bareshade / Forge)
- Public bath, dominant scene with Drunkard (Hot Spring, only male)
- Bath with Bernard (Hot Spring)
- Bottoming to Hayden (Hot Spring, only male)
- Conversation with Logan (Sawmill)
- Conversation with Bartender (Bar)
- Conversation with Blacksmith (Forge)
- Young man and wererat (Bar / Basement)
- Mine (Bar / Basement)
- Fun with Jester
- Logan in trouble (Only if you encouraged him to do something with bandits, it may have consequences later.)
- Tank’s anger
- Hunting with Bernard, small addition (Forest, Abandoned Hut)
- Guard’s Secret (Track)
New Items and Recipes:
- Straight Potion, Gay Potion (A quick way to change the orientation)
- New weapons (Available in the forge after finishing a quest)
- Shoes (Because apparently walking barefoot all the time is weird)
PART 2: MECHANICS
- Fertilizer is in the shop in Bareshade. Now you can build the Small Garden and plant berries.
PART 3: VISUAL ASPECTS
- Bandit’s masturbation scene (Bandit Camp)
- Lizardman Warrior – not final version
- Scar – not final version
- Tank – not final version
All of those made by ZoroJ
I suggest keeping a save from before the update, just in case.
Also there are scenes that are one time event (Guard’s Secret, Logan in trouble, Tank’s anger). Some of them have different results and at least one will have consequences in the future updates.
Fat bandit is an alternative to the standard bandit, one of them can appear on the track. Still he has different attacks and scenes.
There’s at least one bug I wasn’t able to correct yet. The list of thing that can be build in the house is not appearing – it works after loading, not from the fresh start. So if someone is starting a new game I suggest to save the game before the moment you want to upgrade the house, then load and the list should be fine.
I will upload the final artwork in one of the bug fixes patches. They are not finished yet.
Thanks for supporting the project!