I want to introduce you to two amazing developers today A Memory of Eternity and Boring games. Both are amazing games and I suggest you give both a try!
Memory of Eternity, is creating a game called Memoirs of a Battle Brothel. It’s a cyberpunk tactical turn-based RPG with mechanics inspired by Final Fantasy Tactics and D&D 5e.
A free, 2-hour long demo is available for you to download in their page (click here)! You can also support the development and join the 4+ hour closed beta.
Here is a peek at some of the features currently in the game, as well as some features that are planned for our final release:
- Create Your Own Character: Choose your background, goals, and more!
- Optimize Your Skills & Abilities: Four different classes, 12 subclasses!
- Manage A Brothel: Add or upgrade facilities, hire new staff!
- Engage In High-Stakes Diplomacy: Factions react to your actions!
- Romance Your Partners: Sexy encounters with your team members await!
- 20+ Hour Narrative-driven Story: Your choices matter!
Combine the Companions from Firefly, the girls of old town from Sin City, a dash of Shadowrun and The Last Sovereign, and this is what you get.
Now Boring Games:
This game is actually far from boring with lots of amazing renders, spicy moments and a nice story. A story about a guy who lost almost everything and tries to find a way out of his situation. In the mean time he is encountering a lot of hot girls (the ones he lives with, his colleagues, friends and just random ones) on his path, either by influencing or seducing them. In this game every choice you make matters in the short and in the long run. So, if you play around with the options, you’ll see really different outcomes of the story!
Play the game here for free https://www.patreon.com/boringgames and have a great time ;)
Jump into action!
Lots of love,
Jim and Rocco