Just for fun~
We hope you enjoy using it. yiff.party operates on a non-profit basis, and as such, all the server expenses are paid by our users. We don't want to run ads or infect you with crypto miners. We depend on users like you to keep the site running, and to preserve years and terabytes of amazing content—some of which is no longer available from its original creators!
Because of the nature of the site, many users are reluctant to donate. That's OK! yiff.party was created so everyone can enjoy the content we host without any restrictions or paywalls. But if you value the service we provide, and are able to, we—and our users—would be tremendously grateful if you considered making a donation.
So far, approximately $0.00 has been raised out of our target of $250.00. We're about 0% of the way there! Please note: this tracker is updated manually—don't worry if your donation doesn't show up immediately!
yiff.party's server costs are due on the last day of each month. So, we need to meet this goal before 31 August!
At this time, yiff.party can only accept donations in numerous cryptocurrencies. Please select a currency below to display the relevant donation address.
Due to the nature of sites like yiff.party, it is very difficult to find payment processors who will accept clients like us. If we were to accept donations via PayPal, it wouldn't take more than a day for someone to submit an abuse report and get our account frozen. Until a viable way of accepting monetary donations becomes available, cryptocurrency will remain the only option.
There are many resources available on how to purchase crypto. For Bitcoin, check out bitcoin.org's page on buying Bitcoin for a list of methods. For beginner Bitcoin users, yiff.party recommends using an escrow service such as LocalBitcoins.
1 / 2
This year was difficult for me morally and physically. And there were a few terrible moments. However, at the same time it was the most productive and good year in recent years. I hope that every year my life will be better and better. I will do my best for this.
I do not see much progress this year. But I know for sure that I began to work faster. And now I can draw quick sketches, and not draw details for a long time. My perfectionism stopped strangling me haha
Thank you for being with me in this year!
Merry Christmas, my beloved Patrons! I hope you are happy and have a great time with lots of fun<3
We celebrate Christmas later in my country, so I’m will be a little late with a small holiday art.
I lived all this time is not wasted. I don’t see much progress in recent years, but....It is impressive in total~
I hope that I will again be pleasantly surprised by the improvements in next 10 years!
I changed the tiers. Please check it.
I plan the next update in late summer, as I plan to start trying some many things.
I have a desire to do:
- start to practice traditional art again
- video or photo my sketchbook reviews
- i want to try to make my own Egyptian zine
- common discordchat
- printed postcards and may be stickers
- more fanarts
- learn 3D
- finally get started on my own setting and comics
What would be interesting to you?
Hello! I have wanted to talk with you about many things for a long time.
I'm sorry, but I will have to change your tiers at the end of this month. Please check them on December 1st. I will understand if someone of you leaves us. Thank you for being with me for a long time! I was glad to draw for all of you. Why is this happening? Initially Patreon was a pleasant pastime for me. At first I set low tiers because I thought that no one would want to support me here. But now there are so many of you! I'm glad about that. Now Patreon is now my main income, but even for him I do not have the enough time right now. I will explain further why it happened.
I hope it’s normal that tiers rise with time;( I'm sorry if something is wrong.
I updated some options in my price list. Commissions are still closed. You just can be in the know. Most likely I will raise prices again in the summer. Unfortunately, I need to live on this money. I want to make freelance my main job. I love working for all of you.
When will the Commissions be open?
This is the most common question. But I do not know. Now I am in a terrible state and I don't want this to be reflected in the drawings for you. Most likely I will do an YCH auction if I have time. I think that it will be honest because everyone will have a chance.
What is happening to me?
I think that you all noticed that artwork has become much less. And my commissions have been closed for quite some time;(
There are several reasons for this:
1) I am sick. Before my trip, I found out that I needed an operation. Now all my money is spent on medical treatment. I hope you will forgive me, but now I am saving up all the money from Patreon for a future operation, since it is quite expensive for me. Do not worry, this is not deadly. But this greatly interferes with my life, as pills affect my emotional state. Well, of course, physical pain causes discomfort sometimes.
2) My study at the university. I am in my last year. Ahead of me is the final project and state exams. Moreover, I have many tasks besides this. I’m literally overwhelmed with study projects. I am really looking forward to getting rid of my university and again able to draw a lot for you. It makes me really happy. But my studies drive me into depression.
3) Emotional burnout. I burned out for a long time, but I was afraid to admit it to myself. I don't get enough rest and due to problems rest is not possible at this moment . I try to do things, but constantly feel tired and emptiness. It’s like I’m doing everything wrong that I'm terrible and my artworks too. I try not to think about it, but it's hard. The only thing that saves me is your comments. I love you guys.
Thanks if you read this. I just felt that I should have talked to you.
Sorry for the long lack of updates.
I had an unforeseen situation while traveling - I left my iPad on the train. Do not worry. The police returned it to me, but time was lost. Therefore, I can be late with some rewards in this month. I am so sorry Q________Q
I planned and timed, but sometimes plans don't come true;(
But there is a positive point! I finally updated the tablet thanks to you<3 I haven’t opened and set up yet it, but soon I will do it!
I decided to challenge myself. So I hope you support me. I want to get better and better for you and for myself.
I don't believe that I can accomplish all that I had in mind. But in any case, it will be a great experience for me.
I will publish here all my stages on the way to the final goal. You will find a lot of interesting things.
You can join me if you want.
Pieces of orders for lykosthebes from FA
This is my character - Ink
A little study drawing based a photo (about 1.5 hours)
These are my characters Vladislav and Marcus.
The chief of the palace guard and his Overlord. I just love Vladislav. This guy is the first everywhere: at feast, in battle and in love <3
The conditions will be the same as always:
- SB 30$
- AB 60$(If you take AB, I will draw a gift for you)
- MIN 5$
- Auction ends 72 hours after FIRST bid
- I take Paypal only
(If you buy it, I can make him a herm or a girl. Not changing the bodystyle , only the genitals)
This is a study sketches of human figures from my university<3
You can get a gift by becoming my patron! It will be this line body base! (It will be fullbody)
After I receive payment from you as a patrons, I will send you personally the download link<3
I again try to draw without line С':
Soon this lovely lady will go on sale
Sketch-gift for samhayn from FA.
Thank you for AB again<3
Ref for for lykosthebes from FA
Custom design for lykosthebes from FA
Line base especially for my Patrons! However I have a few rules for you!
1. You can change any details (change hairstyle, add scars, jewelry, tails, wings, etc)
2. You can use this base to create characters for yourself or for coloring for your character.
3. You can not use this base to create characters for sale.
4. You can give\ exchange of the character created on this basis.
5. Do not remove the link on the line!
6. If you publish a picture with this base anywhere, you must link to any of my galleries.
7. You can't give\sell this base to anyone.
After I receive payment from you as a patrons, I want to make a small gift for you! It will be this line body base!<3
This is just a quick sketch of my character. The girl in the middle is the Impala. She is the high priestess. Here she is surrounded by their beloved cats.
These sketches are based on photographs of people. Just for the exercise.
This is the initial stage on a large detailed artwork<3
Recently I started to do study artwork every day. Today I drew a small sketch based a photograph. It is a wonderful Bilquis from TV series “American Gods”<333
Custom design for lykosthebes from FA
Hi guys! I have one small question for you.
Next month after I receive payment from you as a patrons, I want to make a small gift for you! I think it will be line body base, which you can will use for your own purposes. I wanted to ask what do you prefer? Male or Female? Human or furry/anthro? And if it's anthro, what animal would you like to see? Please tell me what you think about this.
Sketch-gift for 0zer00 from FA
1 / 2